• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT4| Fingers Crossed for a Homicide-Free July

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChanHuk

Banned
ok well i think that's pretty silly, because you're ignoring 18 games from that season.

get a bacon egg and cheese on a croissant from some breakfast place around, fuck that messican breakfast crap.

I kinda like you

Hey, Chan, new rumors of two NFL tams aka Jags moving to LA. Will there be any raaders and Chargers fans left? Bahahahahhaha. Raider fans biiittchees!!!

1kV6OTS.jpg

Bread

Banned
Take it from a Marino fan, winning the big one is what matters the most. And unlike Marino, who had a pretty mediocre team, the Pats don't have anyone else to blame.

I'm not ignoring anything, I'm just looking at the full picture. You, on the other hand, are ignoring the lost SB.
lol I'm not ignoring the lost SB, that's the reason I'm calling them ONE OF the greatest teams of all time instead of THE greatest. you cannot dominate an entire season and win 18 in a row if you are not one of the greatest teams of all time.

I kinda like you
yea skip the messican breakfast and get a messican lunch! california burritos mmmmm

Darnell Dockett has a pet tiger, tried to spend $30,000 on a monkey

Colin Kaepernick’s tortoise may not be the most unusual pet in the NFC West.

Cardinals defensive lineman Darnell Dockett said on Fox Sports 910 Phoenix that he has acquired a pet tiger named Little Buddy, and that he’s hoping to get Little Buddy invited to practice to meet the team and the fans.

“I’m trying to bring him to training camp,” he said. “I don’t know if they’ll let me, but we’re going to see.”

Dockett said the tiger weighs about 60 pounds and is “very chill, very playful.” (Pet tigers can grow to 500 pounds and maul their owners, but apparently Dockett will cross that bridge when he gets to it.)

Dockett also said he made an offer of $30,000 for a pet monkey, but the monkey’s current owner wouldn’t consider it.

“I didn’t buy the pet monkey,” he said. “The dude would not sell it. I offered him a price that the only other person who would offer him that much is probably Michael Jackson, rest in peace, but he wouldn’t even entertain my offer when it came to the monkey.”

Dockett said he believes the fans would really get behind him if he had a pet monkey, especially if the monkey attended games wearing its own Dockett jersey.

“Could you picture that on game days? I’m coming to the game, I have my monkey with me, he has my jersey on,” Dockett said. “Think about it. After the game, the fans see me with the monkey, ticket sales go up, Dockett jersey sales go up. Why? Because they all want to see me with the monkey.”

Although monkeys can be great helpers for people with disabilities, in general monkeys are not good pets. If Dockett loves monkeys, he may be better off donating his $30,000 to the monkey village at the Phoenix Zoo. They’d probably even name a monkey after him.

Dude will be broke within a year after he retires.

cajunator

Banned
On vacation up in Maryland there is a gas station store called Wawa's and they have a pretty damned good breakfast selection. Got a cheesesteak hoagie (wtf Pennsylvania) with bacon, egg, and some avocado because avocado is godlike.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
On vacation up in Maryland there is a gas station store called Wawa's and they have a pretty damned good breakfast selection. Got a cheesesteak hoagie (wtf Pennsylvania) with bacon, egg, and some avocado because avocado is godlike.

They don't have Wawa's where you live?

One opened up in Orlando about a year ago, I think they're already at half a dozen in the area now. I can't wait for Trader Joes to open up next year. Finally I'll be able to call this place a real city.

MechDX

That wasn't avocado

Bread

Banned
Nevermind now you disgust me, mixing continental with Messican? Only a degenerate Pats fan will do that. Disgusting.
I would be mad if my state's most delicious food was a burrito too. Thankfully, it has french fries so it can be considered American.

cajunator

Banned
They don't have Wawa's where you live?

One opened up in Orlando about a year ago, I think they're already at half a dozen in the area now. I can't wait for Trader Joes to open up next year. Finally I'll be able to call this place a real city.

Nope. We still have shitty places like Shop rite and 7 Eleven. The Racetracks are getting rather nice but still not as good as Sheetz or Wawa's. We are getting a Whole Foods though which for a city of just 125k people is kind of unexpected. The clientele is here for that kind of place though and by that I mean hipsters and health food nuts.

Giants finally got their first rounder, Justin Pugh under contract. 4 year deal worth 8.4 million.

They only have fourth rounder Ryan Nassib left to sign.

All first rounders in general have been getting inked over the past couple of days. I don't think there are many others left.

cajunator

Banned
Out of your damn mind! It was still 90 here AFTER the sun set last night with like 80% humidity!

I'm worried that Weinke melted away,

Yeah I know. Its very similar over here usually. I spent the night with a fan blasting full speed in addition to the AC.

Hunter S.

He's reading up on Bronco's history. I think he's about to Squicken to the Chiefs, to follow his man where all great SF QBs are sent to be destroyed.
That would be awesome than he could be NFLGAFs single Queefs fan representative that we could clown on all day. Squicken now FMT. We want you.

Hunter S.

Isnt there another guy? I dunno where PantherLotus went but I miss that girl in his avatar. she was cute.
None that stick around long enough to show them who is boss. Not all of last year. I met a few in the wilds of GAF that resulted in a lot of F bombs thrown, but in here FMT is looking to go back to his Alex Smith worshiping days.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Some weird shit is happening to me.

About two weeks ago after work I went to 7-11 and got a 40 oz of Mickeys (about $3.50 ,screw you I find them delicious) and the largest Slurpee ($2.30 or so). I shit you not the total came out to $6.66. Me and the clerk both looked at each other like "what the hell is going on...?" I decided to buy a lotto ticket so the total would come out to $7.66 but I wasn't sure if I was going to have good luck with that lotto ticket but I wasn't leaving the store with a $6.66 receipt.

Yesterday morning on the way to work me and my coworker stop to get gas. I decide to get this delicious blueberry cream pastry I usually get (about $2.00) and with a bit of hesitation I ask the clerk to get me some Copenhagen Wintergreen pouches (about $4.00)..... the total comes out to $6.66. Totally different store, and the clerk also looks at me like I'm cursed. It was the first time I was going to buy dip in a lonnnggg time, but I decided that someone, somewhere is trying to tell me something so I put the tobacco back and just got my blueberry cream pastry. I was probably better off without the tobacco anyway as I used to dip a lot for about a 3-4 year span.

I have the day off work today so I decided to open up The Book of Matthew for a little guidance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom