• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT4| Fingers Crossed for a Homicide-Free July

Status
Not open for further replies.
Matrick out. Good riddance

z1k.gif

rustymoves2oasvx.gif

I said tell me what's really going on
Dutchie back up in this thing I'm ready, what's happening
Gone for tests but now I'm back again
I'm bout my results like a muthfucking scratch and win

Worst after-ban post ever? Worst after-ban post ever.

squicken

http://abload.de/img/rustymoves2oasvx.gif[/mg]

[i]I said tell me what's really going on
I'm bout my results like a muthfucking scratch and win[/i]

[spoiler]Worst after-ban post ever? Worst after-ban post ever.[/spiler][/QUOTE]

Is that tattoo Tebow or Jesus? Either way, welcome back!

Fantomex

[/img]

I said tell me what's really going on
I'm bout my results like a muthfucking scratch and win

Worst after-ban post ever? Worst after-ban post ever.

I edited this to say. You still suck and you're team is horrible. Welcome back.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Yay! We have reattained our quota for German Pat fans.

But seriously, Dutch. Your thoughts on Hermurdez.

Yay! We have reattained our quota for German Pat fans.

But seriously, Dutch. Your thoughts on Hermurdez.

From a non-football point of view: It's unbelievable. Hernandez couldn't have thought he could get away with this could he? And then he showed zero remorse/emotions in court. His wife left crying, victim's family left crying, but that thug didn't seem to care. He always seemed like a nice guy when talking to the press, but it turned out he was just able to hide the fact that he was a crazy murderous scumbag really well. It's a sad ordeal for the victim and his family and the family that Hernandez leaves behind.

And regarding the Patriots organization: They did the things they had to do, with the release and even the jersey exchange. Their reasoning might be more about saving the 'brand' than everything else, but they handled it as well as they could for the 'fans' and the organization.

Football wise: This might be the year all you assholes can point and laugh at us. Or Brady keeps doing what he's doing and we profit from the failures by the Jets, Dolphins and Bills, to make it into the playoffs and maybe suck hard enough to win the SB with scrub WRs and injured people. Offense will change completely compared to last year, even more running and Vereen and Edelman will try to be the X-factors. Defense will be a bit better, but still below average.

And regarding Patriots fans: Jesus fucking christ some people are fucking daft. This whole situation brought out all the fucking crazy folk on Twitter. The endless talk about 'The Patriot Way' and 'The Dynasty' and of course the image that Milchjon posted about Brady being our tree and Bill our river or some shit like that.

It is what it is. Now I don't want to waste any more words on that fucking thug.

ChanHuk

Banned
They're going to send Hermurdez to gen pop? I would figure he's too high profile of a degenerate to be in gen pop. He should start snitching on Belicheat to get PC.

cdyhybrid

Thinking of replacing my phone today, but I have no idea what to get. I'm on Verizon. I like Android, but I could be convinced to get an iPhone if the price is right. It'll probably come down to whatever the best deal is.

ChanHuk

Banned
Thinking of replacing my phone today, but I have no idea what to get. I'm on Verizon. I like Android, but I could be convinced to get an iPhone if the price is right. It'll probably come down to whatever the best deal is.

For you poors, Walmart permanently dropped the price on the iPhone, $129 for the 16GB iPhone 5.

bionic77

I think your choices are Galaxy S4, HTC One and iPhone 5.

I always go with the iPhone because I don't want a screen size that big (which is admittedly nice at home, but fuck carrying that) and for battery life.

Try out those 3 phones and see which one you like best.

If you want cheapest you will have to get a iPhone4S or Galaxy S3 or something from last year. That is also an open advertisement of your abject poverty so you might get a few extra nickels and quarters on the subway from sympathetic people when they see you bust out those outdated pieces of shit.

cdyhybrid

I always go with the iPhone because I don't want a screen size that big (which is admittedly nice at home, but fuck carrying that) and for battery life.

If you want cheapest you will have to get a iPhone4S or Galaxy S3 or something from last year. That is also an open advertisement of your abject poverty so you might get a few extra nickels and quarters on the subway from sympathetic people when they see you bust out those outdated pieces of shit.

What am I looking at with a contract for the 3 you mentioned? $200ish?

ChanHuk

Banned
What am I looking at with a contract for the 3 you mentioned? $200ish?

They're all within the same price $200, unless you finally decide to stop being insular and listen to me because Walmart has a the iPhone 5 for $129. I'm in the same boat as bionic and like bionic I have a Macbook, once you're apart of Apple's ecosystem it is very streamlined. But fuck all the cell phone nerds, they're worse than snes. They're all the same, they just launch apps.

If I had to go Android though, I'd get the HTC One over that shitty piece of poors plastic Samsung Galaxy S4. I don't use a case on my phone so the S4 really does feel inferior to the iPhone and One's aluminum build.

Draxal

Don't think HTC one is out for Verizon. Anyway I'd go S4 unless you want a phablet. I use an iPad to get in the iOS ecosystem.

WB Dutch! Who the hell do the Patriots have at TE with Gronk hurt? Any young prospects?

Former Giant Jake Ballard, should be able to play next year and contribute, but coming of his injury, not sure how effective he's going to be.

Daniels Fells, he was the 3rd/4th TE last year, nothing too flashy there.

Michael Hoomanawanui, better blocker than catcher.

And the new hotness Zach Sudfeld, undrafted rookie who is making some noise in camp. But it might all be just camp hype.

And then there is the G.O.A.T TE, Gronk.

Of course, non of this is relevant in 'replacing' Hernandez. Nobody can do what he could do. Too bad he's a fucking murderous idiot. Edelman and Vereen will be McDaniels his new toys to get creative with.

Rorschach

No voice chat just text chatting. Nintendo is still somehow scared of pervs or pedophiles I guess? I mean even if I have your friend code I can't just like send you a message that tells you "lets play Mario Kart" or anything like that. Snes should try to defend this dumb thinking from Nintendo.

Someone should show the peoples at Nintendo "To Catch A Predator." That's text that Hansen is reading back to the pervs. He's not playing voicemail recordings.

Fantomex

They're going to send Hermurdez to gen pop? I would figure he's too high profile of a degenerate to be in gen pop. He should start snitching on Belicheat to get PC.

Degenerate is OUR word. Don't use it on jerks like Hermurderz. Use scumbag for him instead.

Iphone 5 for $129 is a great deal. I think the 4 is perfect though so i haven't updated.

bionic77

They're all within the same price $200, unless you finally decide to stop being insular and listen to me because Walmart has a the iPhone 5 for $129. I'm in the same boat as bionic and like bionic I have a Macbook, once you're apart of Apple's ecosystem it is very streamlined. But fuck all the cell phone nerds, they're worse than snes. They're all the same, they just launch apps.

If I had to go Android though, I'd get the HTC One over that shitty piece of poors plastic Samsung Galaxy S4. I don't use a case on my phone so the S4 really does feel inferior to the iPhone and One's aluminum build.
I think Best Buy will also give you credit on old ass phones towards a new one. Not sure on the specifics.

There are definitely advantages to both phones. I agree with Chan about fucking all cell phone nerds. They are almost as pathetic as Jet fans (Fox is both so he is a pretty shitty human being).

Also don't be fucking cheap over buying the phone. You are paying out the ass for your contract. Part of that money is to subsidize your cell phone. Get the best phone for your money at that time and make them pay for as much of it as possible. You are letting them off the hook when you get a shitty free Windows phone that costs them like $50 bucks in subsidies instead of a nicer phone that is like $800 and they are paying for most of it.

I think Best Buy will also give you credit on old ass phones towards a new one. Not sure on the specifics.

There are definitely advantages to both phones. I agree with Chan about fucking all cell phone nerds. They are almost as pathetic as Jet fans (Fox is both so he is a pretty shitty human being).

Also don't be fucking cheap over buying the phone. You are paying out the ass for your contract. Part of that money is to subsidize your cell phone. Get the best phone for your money at that time and make them pay for as much of it as possible. You are letting them off the hook when you get a shitty free Windows phone that costs them like $50 bucks in subsidies instead of a nicer phone that is like $800 and they are paying for most of it.

On a scale of 1 to 10 how much did you miss me? And don't say a 100, even though we both know that is the true number.

ChanHuk

Banned
Does the S4 still have a loud ass camera with sound that you can't shut off?

People use noises for their phone? My phone is on vibrate 99% of the time except for when I'm expecting a phone call. And fuck ringtones, whoever uses other than a traditional ringer is a degenerate.

People use noises for their phone? My phone is on vibrate 99% of the time except for when I'm expecting a phone call. And fuck ringtones, whoever uses other than a traditional ringer is a degenerate.

The S3 camera app has a shutter sound that's always-on, no matter what the current volume settings on the phone. So the sound will go off even if the phone's on silent or vibrate.

The single-most annoying feature of my phone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom