• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT4| Fingers Crossed for a Homicide-Free July

Status
Not open for further replies.

rando14

iSEYBEPzYAdbR.gif

PEEEEEERCCCCYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

cashman

Banned
Fuck Dallas? Pretty easy'

Its the fans. Like cockroaches, scurrying around, living in the past and they wont just go away when you tell them you don't care. Doesn't help that your owner took every chance when the Houston franchise was announced to take potshots at Houston. Through all those early years, the Carr Era as its known we took solace in one fact: 19-10.
Congrats on beating Dave Campo's Dallas Cowboys, but the thing is I don't really care about Houston. Most of the time I'll even root for them if I see them playing! You're the one that can't seem to stop talking about the Cowboys like you have something to prove against them.

Cornerback Tarell Brown participated in the 49ers’ first practice of training campThursday, only hours after learning he’s lost $2 million in potential salary for failing to participate in the team’s offseason program.

“It definitely was hard to concentrate just because my mind was somewhere else,” Brown said after practice. “But this is a business and I have a job to do and the 49ers are paying me to do a job.

“I have to come out here regardless of what’s happening off the field.”

Brown blamed the financial fiasco on the oversight of his now-former agent Brian Overstret, and the starting right cornerback only learned of it Thursday morning on Twitter. Yahoo Sports broke the story.

“When you ask somebody that advises you to do certain things, and not knowing a clause in your contract, you put too much trust into people,” Brown added. “That’s what happened in this situation.”

Brown is now slated to earn $925,000 salary in the final year of his current contract. Overstreet did not return a phone message seeking comment.

Rather than participate in the nine-week program from April to June, Brown instead chose to train in Dallas with his longtime trainer, former Olympic sprinter Jon Drummond.

“It’s something I’ve always done as far as (spending) the offseason at home, getting in shape,” Brown said. “said Brown. It had nothing to do with not being in shape, not wanting to work out, no contract problems or anything like that.”

even though it benefits us i kind of feel bad for him. i would be fucking livid with that agent. the agent should be livid with himself also cause he would've gotten a cut of that 2 mil

I believe snesfreak was in the league last year. Him and his all Buccaneers team. :lol
I just got this email.lol

snesfreak posted a new message in your Yahoo! Sports Fantasy Football League, NEOGAF cat.gif league
--------------------------------------------------------

Subject: This league is MINE this year!

Brady Killers gonna win it all, you biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitches!

So just got home, what exactly happened in that Fridayton thread in gaming?

Sony just announced that they're downgrading the memory in the PS4 to 512mb DDR3.

Turned out to be nothing, the spanish tweet guy was just teasing an article coming out tomorrow on how the 8 gigs of GDDR5 work in the console

RBH

I just got this email.lol

snesfreak posted a new message in your Yahoo! Sports Fantasy Football League, NEOGAF cat.gif league
--------------------------------------------------------

Subject: This league is MINE this year!

Brady Killers gonna win it all, you biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitches!
Amazing :lol

Sony just announced that they're downgrading the memory in the PS4 to 512mb DDR3.

Turned out to be nothing, the spanish tweet guy was just teasing an article coming out tomorrow on how the 8 gigs of GDDR5 work in the console
Ohhh so alot of freaking out :lol, also what are your thoughts on Chud? Seems pretty great so far.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Its barely even training camp!

I feel old. Can't even keep up with the aggressive, full after just being poster fantasy leagues.

Nothing's full and I e-mail invited you back into the straggler's league!

Deacon, I'm sure I can get you a spot in one of mine.

edit - Nice 2 minute drill, Edmonton. smh

WedgeX

Banned
Nothing's full and I e-mail invited you back into the straggler's league!

Deacon, I'm sure I can get you a spot in one of mine.

edit - Nice 2 minute drill, Edmonton. smh

Back into two leagues in just a few minutes!

Going to be strolling along with my keepers league. Believing in Megatron since 2009 has really paid off.

Godslay

Banned
To all the Foxball doubters...

Manning was clearly in command of the practice. Aside from conversations here and there with offensive coordinator Adam Gase, Denver's quarterback had no problem operating the offense, running the plays, and correcting players as he audibled and called huddles. John Fox was able to sit aside and watch his well-oiled machine work with little direct interaction.

Redskins not having a lot of luck.

Jason La Canfora @JasonLaCanfora 2m

Hearing Skins 4th rnd pick Keenan Robinson may have tore his pec muscle today, which would be significant injury. working to nail that down

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom