• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT4| Fingers Crossed for a Homicide-Free July

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigAT

Donovan McNabb ‏@donovanjmcnabb
Question of the Day- will Percy Harvin missing the entire 2013 season effect his 2013 stats? Yes or no?

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
Mcnabb seems to be quite the unlikable TV personality now haha.
9ers lose crabtree, and hawks lose Harvin. It's time for the Rams to shine.
Crabtree was a vital part of the 49er's WR corps last year, but Harvin was not vital to ours. We still have our WRs from last year and they're in better shape.

MechDX

971156_10151510201771314_1134332068_n.jpg

It begins!

So did the Seahawks know about this when they brought Harvin in? It would make them look a little crazy but maybe they consider it a long-term investment? I realize that sounds insane but I'm just curious about what all they knew.

More tweets:

WR Mike Wallace just blew by CB Julian Posey for a deep reception in 1-on-1 drills. Posey was left far behind.

WR Mike Wallace beats CB Brent Grimes over the middle in team drills.

QB Ryan Tannehill makes a nice throw to WR Armon Binns.

QB Ryan Tannehill then completes to Mike Wallace. Those two are connecting well today.

Nice catch by RB Lamar Miller from Ryan Tannehill.

QB Ryan Tannehill is in a good groove today. Sharp passes, quick decisions and accurate so far.

RB Lamar Miller makes one cut upfield for a nice run against the first-team.
GET ON THIS HYPE TRAIN!

hypetrain.gif

effzee

On NBC radio yesterday Mcnabb was killing him saying he knows Percy and there was no way he would play through an injury like that.

Who was he killing? Percy?

For Eagles fans if interested there was a lengthy Q&A he just did with one of the Philly Eagles writers. Some stuff is old news and often repeated but pretty interesting where he basically says Reid told him he wasn't behind the trade. Put it all on Banner and Roseman.

McNabb is like the lame dad who trolls his kids by being really embarrassing in front of their friends.

I love it.

In his playing days he was Carlton. Now he has become Uncle Phil both in size and demeanor.

Who was he killing? Percy?

For Eagles fans if interested there was a lengthy Q&A he just did with one of the Philly Eagles writers. Some stuff is old news and often repeated but pretty interesting where he basically says Reid told him he wasn't behind the trade. Put it all on Banner and Roseman.

In his playing days he was Carlton. Now he has become Uncle Phil both in size and demeanor.

Yeah he was killing Percy.

Any of you fuckers play Zen pinball 2 on PS3? I only have 1 person on my friends list that has played it so my team score is terrible.

KingGondo

Banned
This is how I've been feeling for awhile, I just didn't want to be the negative Nancy in Browns Gaf to say it. Even with Trent Trucks 2,500 all purpose yards this year.
Yeah, I mean... The team could improve quite a bit and still only win 5-6 games, which isn't actually that bad of a problem. At least we'd be in position to get the QB of the future (Boyd, Bridgewater, Manziel) with a top 5 pick in that scenario. Or in a dream scenario, we get #1 and Clowney da God.

I mean:

MIA
@BAL
@MIN
CIN
BUF
DET
@GB
@KC
BAL
@CIN
PIT
JAX
@NE
CHI
@NYJ
@PIT

That has to be one of the toughest schedules in the league. Hard to find 8 wins there, even if the team improves a lot.

Bowser

I know Bruce Campbell is a bust and everything, but holy crap the dude just has THE LOOK (on the left):

That's a fucking insane build for an O-Lineman...I hope he can tap into his potential and be a diamond in the rough for the Panthers.

The Panthers were $16 million over the cap in January and are now about $11 million under the cap (not counting Beason restructuring yesterday).

BASED GETTLEMAN

What in the hell have the Dolphins done in the past decade that allows me to have any room for optimism?

I dont understand what the past has to do with the present. Just because some of the QB's that the Fins have drafted turned out to be busts doesnt mean that every QB they draft will be a bust. Obviously Ryan needs to improve a lot from last year but he definitely has the physical tools to be a good QB. I would take him over any QB on the Eagles roster in a fucking second.

ChanHuk

Banned
Good morning degenerates. I was an hour late to work today, got free breakfast and now I'm going to sleep for a few hours unless another ingrate comes in with a heart attack. No fucks given.

I dont understand what the past has to do with the present. Just because some of the QB's that the Fins have drafted turned out to be busts doesnt mean that every QB they draft will be a bust. Obviously Ryan needs to improve a lot from last year but he definitely has the physical tools to be a good QB. I would take him over any QB on the Eagles roster in a fucking second.

if your team has only had losing seasons or disappointmnents for the past decade, why should anyone have any optimism?

also my jab was more at the dolphins and what they have done to this tortured fanbase, not tannehill

Vyroxis

Banned
I can't be the only Vikings fan out there grinning ear to ear about Harvin, right? We snaked two draft picks for that guy, when everyone and there mother should have known the guy was injury prone.

I mean, I hate to see a guy with that much talent fall apart, but still.

if your team has only had losing seasons or disappointmnents for the past decade, why should anyone have any optimism?
Because the team finally has a QB with some potential, a new head coach, and a ton of youth? Sure, Tannehill and Philbin could end up being a bust just like Henne and Sparano, but nothing they've shown so far makes that seem any more likely than them being successful. This is the big make or break season for the new-look Dolphins.

ChanHuk

Banned
Tim Tebow over Gronk, fuck you fake German and company. Tell Gronk to put his shirt back on and let the savior cleanse the Pats of their demonic sins.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Yeah, I mean... The team could improve quite a bit and still only win 5-6 games, which isn't actually that bad of a problem. At least we'd be in position to get the QB of the future (Boyd, Bridgewater, Manziel) with a top 5 pick in that scenario. Or in a dream scenario, we get #1 and Clowney da God.

I mean:

That has to be one of the toughest schedules in the league. Hard to find 8 wins there, even if the team improves a lot.

Here is my ridiculously optimistic post:

Browns could start off the season 5-1.

now someone avatar quote me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom