• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT4| Fingers Crossed for a Homicide-Free July

Status
Not open for further replies.

MechDX

Texans were more fun when they were losing in hilarious ways. Flipping away from the Steelers to see the Texans shit away another game was magical.

sage.jpg

Yes. But when we won it was glorious!

Looking at the stats who won?

Nothing's full and I e-mail invited you back into the straggler's league!

Deacon, I'm sure I can get you a spot in one of mine.

edit - Nice 2 minute drill, Edmonton. smh
Yes please.
Foxball implies running regardless of what is happening/who the personnel is.

As far as his situational decisions, he's still on the hook.
I know. Just filling my Manning trolling quota.

sage.jpg

Yes. But when we won it was glorious!

Looking at the stats who won?

The bizarro game. Goes against all possible logic.

Hunter S.

Oh shiz!!! Just climbed a small mountain today. It was one of the burnt mountains. A storm came in and freezing winds in the middle of July made howling sounds through out this strange, dark mysterious land of beauty.

It rained, but it was refreshing so I left soaked all around. But at peace.
I thought to myself, "free Von Miller Now!!!!

Then rode my bike for half an hour in this damn hilly place.

I think I am ready for hardcore mountain climbing this weekend. Hopefully, others keep up.

Welker is going to destroy every New England fuck head in his path!!!

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Oh shiz!!! Just climbed a small mountain today. It was one of the burnt mountains. A storm came in and freezing winds in the middle of July made howling sounds through out this strange, dark mysterious land of beauty.

I think I am ready for hardcore mountain climbing this weekend. Hopefully, others keep up.

Mescaline is a hell of a drug.

Dragon

Banned

What a Hell's Angel you are.

rando14

were u high

WedgeX

Banned
Lions decided to have every player pass a conditioning test prior to training camp this year. No idea what it entails, but...

The Detroit Lions are in excellent physical condition according to a tweet from running back Joique Bell late Thursday night.

Bell confirmed every player passed the team's mandatory conditioning test earlier in the day. He also wrote coach Jim Schwartz told the players this is the most well-conditioned roster he's seen on report day.

Feeling slightly better than ambivalent.

fuck welker

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
I'll rejoin the cat.gif league when I get my computer back in a day or two.

The champ needs to defend his crown.

KingGondo

Banned
Weeden is such a true Browns fan that he's doing everything he can to get us a good draft pick next year.
Apparently he recovered and played really well. I saw several nice throws on the practice video on the Plain Dealer's site.

Realistically it'll be tough to go .500 with our schedule next year, but playing in the shotgun at a faster pace will help him a ton, mark my words. It still blows my mind that Shurmur drafted him, then stuck him in that rinky dink West Coast offense last year.

Spades

Today's pick-up:

tumblr_mqjf2l0FA61qiv7luo1_500.jpg

Yes, I am aware that the game is shit. But I really like the movies and I couldn't pass on it for the £14 new I paid.

Matugi

Mike Jones ‏@MikeJonesWaPo 33m
Source says Keenan Robinson will miss 3-5 months with torn pectoral muscle. @RapSheet first reported his loss for season. #Redskins

FUCK

Realistically it'll be tough to go .500 with our schedule
This is how I've been feeling for awhile, I just didn't want to be the negative Nancy in Browns Gaf to say it. Even with Trent Trucks 2,500 all purpose yards this year.
Edit:

CBS Sports' Jason La Canfora reports Percy Harvin would "likely" miss the entire 2013 season if a second opinion on his hip shows Harvin indeed needs surgery to repair his labrum tear.
La Canfora allows the second opinion still hasn't been formed -- it will be next Tuesday -- but his season is now in doubt. Early indications suggested Harvin will in all likelihood require surgery. The Seahawks will move forward with Doug Baldwin behind Golden Tate and Sidney Rice, just like last season. Harvin's loss would be quite a blow to Russell Wilson's 2013 fantasy ceiling.
Damn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom