• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT4| Fingers Crossed for a Homicide-Free July

Status
Not open for further replies.

cdyhybrid

They're all within the same price $200, unless you finally decide to stop being insular and listen to me because Walmart has a the iPhone 5 for $129. I'm in the same boat as bionic and like bionic I have a Macbook, once you're apart of Apple's ecosystem it is very streamlined. But fuck all the cell phone nerds, they're worse than snes. They're all the same, they just launch apps.

If I had to go Android though, I'd get the HTC One over that shitty piece of poors plastic Samsung Galaxy S4. I don't use a case on my phone so the S4 really does feel inferior to the iPhone and One's aluminum build.

I don't have a Macbook, and won't be getting any new laptops/tablets/desktops anytime soon (much less Apple ones).

Fantomex

The S3 camera app has a shutter sound that's always-on, no matter what the current volume settings on the phone. So the sound will go off even if the phone's on silent or vibrate.

The single-most annoying feature of my phone.

I think the excuse is that it protects privacy so people know when you're paparazzing them. Still sucks though. It probably swayed SNES from purchasing it. How else would he continue to snap shots of unsuspecting girls?

Nakazato

i would go T-mobile. I nice to know I can stream shit when i want to with out paying extra muhahahahah already at 4 gb in less that 5 days

cdyhybrid

i would go T-mobile. I nice to know I can stream shit when i want to with out paying extra muhahahahah already at 4 gb in less that 5 days

Eh, I pretty much only use data for Facebook, GAF, and utilities like Google Maps, etc. Don't do any streaming so I'm not too worried about that. I still have unlimited data, but I can probably give that up and not notice.

Hunter S.

Giving up the booze again for fitness. Left my phone in a mountain Cabin I was staying at with the GF. Now I remember why I do not drink as much now. #H2O.

Fantomex

So they have a Royal Crown at my AC store, for 1.4 million. I would buy it because money ain't a thing, but the crown looks stupid.

Hunter S.

What you doing to work out?

Cardio now still. I ride my bike to work sometimes. I ride through a park until I get downtown. But, mostly I ride at night when it is not hot. I got to post this stuff to remind myself to do it. I was a gym rat before. Got to get back to it. It is Sexty time after all. No shirts!!!

Cardio now still. I ride my bike to work sometimes. I ride through a park until I get downtown. But, mostly I ride at night when it is not hot. I got to post this stuff to remind myself to do it. I was a gym rat before. Got to get back to it. It is Sexty time after all. No shirts!!!

Sweet. I totally need to work on my cardio, I've been playing a lot of soccer recently, but yesterday I got hurt whilst playing, so I'm afraid that workout is on hold for now.

Been slacking on my trips to the gym, but I'm fahking busy with classes and work.

Hunter S.

Sweet. I totally need to work on my cardio, I've been playing a lot of soccer recently, but yesterday I got hurt whilst playing, so I'm afraid that workout is on hold for now.

Been slacking on my trips to the gym, but I'm fahking busy with classes and work.

Nice. Got to work on that tan. But, right now if I tried to do something involving fitness I would probably throw up. I feel like a mixture of Hernandez and Gronkowski minus the murder and the Gonorhea.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
BOHic4GCUAA4hnv.jpg

Rorschach

I'm not boozing for months after the 4th, so I gotta get my fill!

The S3 camera app has a shutter sound that's always-on, no matter what the current volume settings on the phone. So the sound will go off even if the phone's on silent or vibrate.

The single-most annoying feature of my phone.

Yeeep. It's so fucking loud, too. My sis picked up my phone and tried to take a picture of my nephew napping. Huge mistake. *BEEP* *CHKSHK* *Crying baby* Can't even take pics of the view on the train because it'll wake everyone up. Even with your finger on the speaker, it's deafening. So annoying. There are silent camera apps, but the quality of the pictures suck because they use the burst feature to get around the sound.

It's enough to make me go with another phone. It's kinda embarrassing when you take a picture and everyone turns around to look at you. Only old ladies have the shutter sound on by default. Look at that guy: doesn't know how to use his phone!

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Just got home from work and found out Don Mattrick is gone. Great news. Hopefully the Xbox division can go back to the glory days pre-Kinect. Every since he came around MS hasn't been the same.

Fantomex

Me too actually. Used to do a lot of sim racing on GTR2 and rFactor a few years back.

Oh snaps it's finna be on my phin pal. Got moy Logitech peripherals in tip top shape ready for this.

I'm in. What do I have to do to get said demo?

Me too!

1LYiS7wl.jpg

Oh snaps Chuck, can't catch us ridin' dirty dawg. I believe the demo will be available to everyone tomorrow, and it will only be Nissan Cars.

Hernandez stories like this one make me wanna cry and maybe break stuff. It's such a depressing story on every level imaginable.

Pats fans and everybody else, on a scale of 1-10 how much does the whole Hernandez ordeal bother you?

What's going on guys? Crazy busy day in the office today and I'm just catching up.

Hey new guy, do you think Gronk is awesome?

Nakazato

Get a life
Im living in a studio apartment with no Interwebs right now im going to enjoy with unlimited LTE as long as possible

Cant wait to get a 3ds and AC im going dig holes, steal your fruit and draw an bag of dicks on your message board. Hell Im going to dig holes that form a big dick.
Eh, I pretty much only use data for Facebook, GAF, and utilities like Google Maps, etc. Don't do any streaming so I'm not too worried about that. I still have unlimited data, but I can probably give that up and not notice.

Nice. Well GS4 then bro great phone or wait till aug for 5s

bionic77

On a scale of 1 to 10 how much did you miss me? And don't say a 100, even though we both know that is the true number.
Didn't miss you at all.

But we were all worried that you might have been one of Hernandez's victims when you were banned. Thankfully he is behind bars (hopefully forever) and the world is a safer place for it.

I also agree with the people that it is HTC One or iPhone 5. But its his money and I don't give a fuuuuuuuuck what he buys. He can get a blackberry if it makes him happy.

Hernandez stories like this one make me wanna cry and maybe break stuff. It's such a depressing story on every level imaginable.

Pats fans and everybody else, on a scale of 1-10 how much does the whole Hernandez ordeal bother you?
I'll be honest, with stuff like this I can usually look past the football and feel genuinely sad that someone died and someone else wasted so much potential and ruined their life.

So... probably like a 1.5/10.

Didn't miss you at all.

tumblr_m9g4peWqn21qinu0d.gif

So we should totally get an NFL-GAF lap time leaderboard going for the demo, right?

Of course not - he's a Patriot.

Terrible.

One again this show that British people can't be trusted. You're not even really a Euro, with your stupid island.

As punishment, I will crush your time in the GT6 demo and show you who's boss (if I have time to play).

I'll be honest, with stuff like this I can usually look past the football and feel genuinely sad that someone died and someone else wasted so much potential and ruined their life.

So... probably like a 1.5/10.

8/10 for me. But I might be too sensitive. Maybe that's why Bionic has a hard time accepting me as his son.

Show me a birth certificate and social security number and you can watch your vote not matter with the rest of us!

Should I also email you my creditcard details?

I don't have a credit card. :(

I'm 0% American, but I hope to be living there in the next few years.

Don't move to Miami. It's not worth it.

Disregard that previous message. Move to Miami if you say horrible stuff like this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom