• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT4| Fingers Crossed for a Homicide-Free July

Status
Not open for further replies.

bionic77

tumblr_m9g4peWqn21qinu0d.gif

Terrible.

One again this show that British people can't be trusted. You're not even really a Euro, with your stupid island.

As punishment, I will crush your time in the GT6 demo and show you who's boss (if I have time to play).

8/10 for me. But I might be too sensitive. Maybe that's why Bionic has a hard time accepting me as his son.
You are not my son. And if you were I would deny it in public.

Get a job you bum and stop trying to live off of others!

Fantomex

All this phin support is great, we will need it when we finish .500 But anyways, which one of you degenerates have some Metroid stuff in AC to trade/give me?

Spades

All this phin support is great, we will need it when we finish .500 But anyways, which one of you degenerates have some Metroid stuff in AC to trade/give me?

I have Samus' helm and a Metroid if you want either.

Also, don't forget to get hold of the QR reader for this bad boy:

tumblr_mp5dql9AI81qiv7luo1_400.jpg

Fantomex

I have Samus' helm and a Metroid if you want either.

Also, don't forget to get hold of the QR reader for this bad boy:

tumblr_mp5dql9AI81qiv7luo1_400.jpg

I will trade you any of these items for the Metroid Helm when I get home in 2 hours! ( I already got a Metroid)

• Virtual boy
  • Fireflower
  • Super Star
  • Wario Stache

As soon as I unlock my QR Reader im most def getting that sweet phins logo from you!

Spades

I will trade you any of these items for the Metroid Helm when I get home in 2 hours! ( I already got a Metroid)

• Virtual boy
  • Fireflower
  • Super Star
  • Wario Stache

As soon as I unlock my QR Reader im most def getting that sweet phins logo from you!

You can just have the helm dude - I'm sure you'll have something I'm looking for in the future! I am just about to go to bed though, so we'll have to sort out a time we're both on so I can hand it over to you!

squicken

Bungles > Patriots

In the first round of the 2010 NFL draft, the Bengals selected tight end Jermaine Gresham. In the second round of that draft, the Patriots drafted tight end Rob Gronkowski. And in the fourth round of that draft, the Patriots drafted tight end Aaron Hernandez.

Obviously, no one could have imagined that Hernandez would become a murder suspect, but Bengals owner Mike Brown told Alex Marvez of FOXSports.com that Hernandez’s character was the reason the Bengals didn’t want him.

“That one is no secret. We just stayed away from it,” Brown said about Hernandez. “We didn’t question the playing ability. But we went for Gresham.”

Brown also said the Bengals removed Gronkowski from their draft board “because he had a bad back.” Gronkowski is currently recovering from back surgery.

Ehh even with what we know now about Gronks injuries I think i would still take Gronk over Gresham.
Edit: I guess Gronk has the benefit of a way better Qb, but Gresham just seems to not be reaching his potential.

When the Bengals flag a guy for character, then he must be a pretty bad egg. Also, the Pats' 2 legit SB appearances match the Bengals, although NE's are more recent

Gresham isnt even in the same league as Gronk though. Hernandez was pnly a 4th so it wasnt much of a risk.

squicken

Ehh even with what we know now about Gronks injuries I think i would still take Gronk over Gresham.
Edit: I guess Gronk has the benefit of a way better Qb, but Gresham just seems to not be reaching his potential.

You are right about Gresham. He just never had that fire, but he is very talented. When OU played Florida in the Championship game, Florida's defense smothered OU's WRs. Gresham was the only guy who seemed to belong on the field with them

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
The S3 camera app has a shutter sound that's always-on, no matter what the current volume settings on the phone. So the sound will go off even if the phone's on silent or vibrate.

The single-most annoying feature of my phone.

I think the excuse is that it protects privacy so people know when you're paparazzing them. Still sucks though. It probably swayed SNES from purchasing it. How else would he continue to snap shots of unsuspecting girls?

I discovered if I put my phone on vibrate there is no shutter noise on my camera. It creeps me out.

I own a note 2.

squicken

Richard Sherman is going to be the bigger man when it comes to Harbaugh

Cornerback Richard Sherman and coach Jim Harbaugh both left Stanford for the NFL in 2011. One went to Seattle, and one went to San Francisco.

And that pretty much ended things.

“I don’t have a relationship with him,” Sherman told NFL Network on Monday regarding Harbaugh. “I don’t try to go any route with him. I don’t deal with him; he is not my coach. So I deal with what is going on in Seattle and I keep it there. I think his comments are what they are. We are going to be the bigger team, the bigger players.”

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/07/01/sherman-has-no-relationship-with-his-college-coach/

I discovered if I put my phone on vibrate there is no shutter noise on my camera. It creeps me out.

I own a note 2.
Note 2 bros! *internet high five*

3 days of battery life is pretty awesome. I'm not sure if I'll be able to go back to girly-size phones and the accompanying battery watching...

ChanHuk

Banned
I left my town's gate open while I was doing homework. Apparently the Messican has teamed up with Team Taco Bell to try and destroy Hoodrats. I DEMAND SATISFACTION

cdyhybrid

Then how about shutting the fuck up Sherman.

He might if Harbaugh stopped running his mouth!

Dude opened the door for that conversation when he started talking about a team that he isn't in the locker room with. Shouldn't be at all surprising that people respond to that.

He might if Harbaugh stopped running his mouth!

Dude opened the door for that conversation when he started talking about a team that he isn't in the locker room with. Shouldn't be at all surprising that people respond to that.

Harbaugh does need to be quiet and worry about next season but this has been a problem with Sherman for awhile now. He does it with anyone who says anything. Small dude tryin to act big.

what the fuck is richard sherman talking about? harbs was asked a direct question ABOUT THE SEAHAWKS CHEATING, WHICH THEY HAVE DONE REPEATEDLY. he answered the question and that is all.

THEN, here comes the chickens with the roid rage responses. how are the seachickens being "the bigger team"?

cdyhybrid

what the fuck is richard sherman talking about? harbs was asked a direct question ABOUT THE SEAHAWKS CHEATING, WHICH THEY HAVE DONE REPEATEDLY. he answered the question and that is all.

THEN, here comes the chickens with the roid rage responses. how are the seachickens being "the bigger team"?

People are asking the Seahawks about what Harbaugh said, that's why they are saying these things :jnc

So only Harbaugh can answer media questions about other teams now? Give me a break.

I actually kind of admired the Seachickens after last season, was really pleased to see Russell develop into a leader. Sherman has quickly evaporated all of that away.

People are asking the Seahawks about what Harbaugh said, that's why they are saying these things :jnc

So only Harbaugh can answer media questions about other teams now? Give me a break.

Seahawks players cheat and are suspended. Harbaugh is asked a general question about it and says "IN general, there is nothing honorable about cheating". cool.

Seahawks players, INCLUDING A GUY WHO CHEATED AND DID NOT DENY CHEATING, is told that harbaugh says "you shouldn't cheat" and what is the response? RABBLE I WOULD KICK HIS FUCKING ASS!

seachickens are pathetic

cdyhybrid

Seahawks players cheat and are suspended. Harbaugh is asked a general question about it and says "IN general, there is nothing honorable about cheating". cool.

Seahawks players, INCLUDING A GUY WHO CHEATED AND DID NOT DENY CHEATING, is told that harbaugh says "you shouldn't cheat" and what is the response? RABBLE I WOULD KICK HIS FUCKING ASS!

seachickens are pathetic

You are sugar-coating what Harbaugh said, and you know it.

He was asked specifically about the Seahawks. If he didn't want to run his mouth and start shit, he would have said, "I don't comment on other teams. I'm only worried about the 49ers." and given a general anti-cheating response. But he didn't.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom