• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT4| Fingers Crossed for a Homicide-Free July

Status
Not open for further replies.

bionic77

It's like when a prospective client says "I don't want to file a civil suit, I just slipped on a napkin" to you.
That wouldn't stop me.

Give me 5 minutes alone with that damned hippy. After 5 minutes I would have a signed fee agreement and would be fitting them for a neck brace and setting them up with the finest physicians in Philadelphia!

That wouldn't stop me.

Give me 5 minutes alone with that damned hippy. After 5 minutes I would have a signed fee agreement and would be fitting them for a neck brace and setting them up with the finest physicians in Philadelphia!
Now I understand why you have so many "friends" who got "food poisoning" from Taco Bell.

Bowser

They are guaranteed to be on tv to watch here.

As long as it's not the Cowboys, Saints, Panthers or Stealers, I'm ok.

u mad cuz of Cam?

We signed your boy Lester off the trash heap tho! And we suck so bad at S that there's a pretty good chance he will start at least 5 games this season!

RBH

u mad cuz of Cam?

Cam looks like the one who's mad:

cammad.gif

squicken

-It's the NFLPA that won't let the Pro Bowl die. Can't put that one on Goodell. Get paid to go to Hawaii and play half assed

-Skills competition will NEVER come back b/c of Robert Edwards

Also, hubub

Dog-on-a-jetski_large.gif

Greg A. Bedard ‏@GregABedard
yup RT @KeithBritton86: #Saints TE Ben Watson on Josh Gordon, "we had to get on him everyday to make him sprint 5 yds after he caught ball"

Mike Loyko ‏@NEPD_Loyko
@GregABedard @KeithBritton86 Can't even make up how many awful things I have heard about Gordon from people inside Cleveland

Greg A. Bedard ‏@GregABedard
@NEPD_Loyko @KeithBritton86 Seeing him in person is just as bad. But, man, what a talent.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
u mad cuz of Cam?

We signed your boy Lester off the trash heap tho! And we suck so bad at S that there's a pretty good chance he will start at least 5 games this season!

Panthers: Cause Fuck Cam and Steve, and :lol you have Mike Shula
Saints: Too many Goddam LSU Fans, Drew Brees is cheap, and Sean Payton is quantifiably evil.
Cowboys: "HOW BOUT DEM COWBOYS" Fuck the 90's, Don Beebe 4 Life
Stealers: Fucking Refs, Rooflesbarger was short, Fucking Refs
Adding the Dolphins cause they still butthurt over Saban :lol

Armando Salguero tweet:

Joe Philbin refuses to say why Mike Wallace did not participate in scrimmage Mon. "I'll be glad to talk about anyone who participated ..."
Great. I don't want to assume the worst, he's probably at least still alive, but I'm guessing two torn ACL's and a complete loss of vision in one (optimistic) or both (realistic) eyes.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
-It's the NFLPA that won't let the Pro Bowl die. Can't put that one on Goodell. Get paid to go to Hawaii and play half assed

-Skills competition will NEVER come back b/c of Robert Edwards

Also, hubub

Dog-on-a-jetski_large.gif

What's with this smear campaign? Also like how he cut off what Watson actually said about Josh Gordon.

This is a guy who when he first got to Cleveland, we had to get on him every day to make him sprint five yards after you caught the ball. He just didn't know. Then you fast-forward to the end of the year, and he's coming around and he's becoming that receiver and that pro that we all know he can be. I believe that he can definitely turn it around and have a successful career

bionic77

Armando Salguero tweet:

Great. I don't want to assume the worst, he's probably at least still alive, but I'm guessing two torn ACL's and a complete loss of vision in one (optimistic) or both (realistic) eyes.
Are they allowed to hide injuries?

Probably something related to discipline or maybe he needed time off for something off the field.

Are they allowed to hide injuries?

Probably something related to discipline or maybe he needed time off for something off the field.
I think it could be injury related or discipline related. I'm pretty sure he was suited up for the scrimmage and was on the sideline Monday, though. I saw someone theorize that they held back on playing him after Hartline pulled something during warm-ups. Who knows.

On the Gordon thing Squicken and Kave were talking about, this isn't the first time I've heard about the not hustling thing. Even this year there's still tweets about coaching staff getting on him about that. He's a great talent but he's not a guy I think we can depend on to be our number 1, he's one misstep away from a year suspense. Going into the next year I fully expect us to go after one of the bigger name free agent Wrs or look to the draft.

Bowser

lol that was quick:

Riley Cooper statement on his inappropriate language: “I am so ashamed and disgusted with myself. I want to apologize. I have been offensive. I have apologized to my coach, to Jeffrey Lurie, to Howie Roseman and to my teammates. I owe an apology to the fans and to this community. I am so ashamed, but there are no excuses. What I did was wrong and I will accept the consequences.”

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
How can someone called Lonestar be anything but a Cowboys fan.

Never saw Spaceballs?

Way back in 1999/2000, on a weekend that I finally signed up for Gaming Age, I struggled to find a username, with purpose. No Sepriroth281584023 for me! I had the TV on, and guess what was on TV. Of course, I actually misspelled it, but eh.

I am your father's brother's nephew's cousin's former roommate.

squicken

What is going on in the video? Who is he calling a "n-"? He looks like he's mad that he's being filmed but I can't play the audio here

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
Never saw Spaceballs?

Way back in 1999/2000, on a weekend that I finally signed up for Gaming Age, I struggled to find a username, with purpose. No Sepriroth281584023 for me! I had the TV on, and guess what was on TV. Of course, I actually misspelled it, but eh.

I am your father's brother's nephew's cousin's former roommate.
And for a time there was confusion between you and the poster currently known as Incognito.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom