• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT4| Fingers Crossed for a Homicide-Free July

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigAT

BQh0QuZCAAEGIy4.png:large

Brady and Manning have joined forces

...On the golf course

Case in point: Manning and Brady teamed up recently to take down a pair of businessmen in what Manning told theMMQB.com was "a very private round of golf" that nearly featured Manning and Brady falling to "Ed and Sam."

“Both of us felt like it was one of our biggest victories," Manning said. “We could not lose to these guys, because we knew it would go viral, within minutes."

The victory was well deserved, too, as the pair was teamed up against Ed and Sam in a best-ball match and entered hole No. 17 at a course "near Pebble Beach" with the businessmen having a "one-stroke lead." (It was probably a "one-hole lead," which seems like semantics but makes the story a lot spicier; plus that's usually how you score in best ball. Anyway.)

Brady proceeded to birdie No. 17 and then Manning birdied No. 18, giving the pair of future Hall of Famers a victory over the biz suits who were looking to hang one of the coolest-sounding pelts ever on their wall. I mean, you take down Manning and Brady in a best-ball golf match? You're going to tell that story approximately eleventy billion times over the next five years.

This is so random.

All joking aside, that Cooper video is strange. It's just so blurted out and seemingly in anger that its tough to get a gauge what the circumstances were.

Still he's a total fucktard and I still wonder how these people are continually stupid enough to put themselves in these types of positions.

Talon

All joking aside, that Cooper video is strange. It's just so blurted out and seemingly in anger that its tough to get a gauge what the circumstances were.

Still he's a total fucktard and I still wonder how these people are continually stupid enough to put themselves in these types of positions.
Country Concerts are dangerusssss.

Country Concerts are dangerusssss.
I agree that it's a pretty innocuous setting but in the age of smart phones, etc. Though I suppose when your drunk as fuck you're not thinking too clearly but man. I'm more amazed that there were black folks at a country concert!

Was that racist?

I agree that it's a pretty innocuous setting but in the age of smart phones, etc. Though I suppose when your drunk as fuck you're not thinking too clearly but man. I'm more amazed that there were black folks at a country concert!

Was that racist?

A great rule of thumb is: If you have to ask if it's racist, 99/100 times it is.

Milchjon

While we're on the topic, this is the funniest shit I've read all day. SMH.

Double standards suck. Women call each other "bitch" all the time, but if a man says it, there's hell to pay. Black people kill each other every day, but if a Hispanic guy in Florida does it, there's outrage. The US government is constantly doing shady shit to control other countries and even its own citizens through intimidation, violence, or fear. But if someone else does it in this country or another, they are terrorists.

As a white dude with lots of black friends, I've been "given permission" to use the word "nigger" around them because, I was told, "You're one of us." I turned it around on them and said, "How about I treat you like white people then and forbid you all from saying it?" To which nobody would ever agree.

JABEE

Press Conference now:

Riley Cooper was fined by Chip Kelly.

Cooper said he was in a confrontation with a security guard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom