• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT4| Fingers Crossed for a Homicide-Free July

Status
Not open for further replies.

JABEE

Cooper said in his statement that he already apologized to his teammates, but he said in his interview that he would apologize tonight.

BQiJFkeCcAERbZs.jpg

Rough day for Weeden. Been locked on to one receiver almost every play all day. DBs having a very good day because of it #Browns
— Will Burge (@WillBurge) July 31, 2013

Well Brian Hoyer is taking snaps today...and thats about all I can say about it. Yikes #Browns
— Will Burge (@WillBurge) July 31, 2013

Jason Campbell looking amazing, like a black blur of awesomeness
— Blackghost (@ShirtlessTrent) July 31, 2013
jk about this one
Greg head down to Berea and so em how it's done, you're NFL Gafs resident athlete.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Former Lion defensive tackle, and 1978 Defensive Rookie of the year, Bubba Baker preaching the Suh gospel. As a former defensive tackle and from a different era he recognizes Suh's greatness.

Baker told the Detroit News that he swoons when he watches Lions defensive tackle Ndamukong Suh, saying that he only wishes he could have had Suh’s talent.

“I have to admit I have a man crush on Ndamukong Suh. I’ve already told my wife,” Baker said. “If I had a body like that, I’d still be playing. There’s no one single human being that can block Suh. He doesn’t exist. King Kong, but he’s retired.”

Baker was the most important member of the Lions’ vaunted “Silver Rush” defensive line, but he thinks the current defensive line is more talented than the one he played on.

Baker has said in the past that he likes the way Suh plays and doesn’t like the way the league office has tried to rein Suh in. And it seems that no one can rein in Baker’s enthusiasm for Suh.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...ba-baker-i-have-a-man-crush-on-ndamukong-suh/

I honestly can't wait to see the destruction Suh causes this year. Using an NBA analogy he is a freak of nature akin to Lebron James. So much he can do with his size and speed its incredivle.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Oh shit, had missed the whole Riley Cooper incident today. Got home and went on PFT but skipped the "racial slur" discussion and went straight to the Suh story, I always thought he was a solid #3, or if you're desperate #2.

Any chance the Eagles cut him because of this?

And yeah some Safety or LB is going to be pouncing at the opportunity to level him just because of what he said.

Good for Marcus, that might be the first good thing he has ever said.

Not smart when his brother is the one most likely throwing him the ball. If Cooper were to get hurt because of that could fault be laid on Vick7?

Oh shit, had missed the whole Riley Cooper incident today. Got home and went on PFT but skipped the "racial slur" discussion and went straight to the Suh story, I always thought he was a solid #3, or if you're desperate #2.

Any chance the Eagles cut him because of this?

And yeah some Safety or LB is going to be pouncing at the opportunity to level him just because of what he said.

No Chip totally pussied out and just fined him.

:kas Vick isnt accurate enough to lead him into danger, no worries there.

That should be someone's avatar.

TMEc5mm.jpg
WIS4nCs.jpg

That dog is so cool. I would hang out with that dog.

He knows what he's doing hanging out with those filthy bitches. He's gonna pee on them and bounce. Just like FMT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom