• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT4| Fingers Crossed for a Homicide-Free July

Status
Not open for further replies.

eznark

Banned
Are you feeling okay, ez, or is this just a plan to recruit another racist to the Packer cause?

I just think it would send the right message to kids. It's not ok to treat people like shit but your property is yours to do with as you please.

bionic77

I just think it would send the right message to kids. It's not ok to treat people like shit but your property is yours to do with as you please.
You facist pig!

Dogs need to be included in our constitution! Also fat people rights or something something!

I hope the Eagles cut Riley Cooper and announce Mike Vick as starting QB on the same day.

Yet a peak into eznark's brain with the tele-viewer reveals;

PfON2YQ.gif

eznark

Banned
GET READY FUCKERSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!

http://www.packers.com/news-and-eve...2cf-5faa81d8da9e?campaign=t_lockerroom_130731

130731-harrell-300.jpg

Harrell got a chance to show off his improved arm strength, running a play-action rollout as Jones used a nifty double move to get behind cornerback Micah Hyde, a rookie who hadn’t had many miscues thus far. With more than a step on Hyde, Jones hauled in Harrell’s rainbow in stride, drawing the loudest cheer of the day from the filled Ray Nitschke Field bleachers.

“J.J. ran a great route, beat the corner pretty good, and the safety was trying to come over the top,” Harrell said. “I just threw it out there and J.J. did the rest, I think. It was fun. Every now and then we call plays that are shot plays, and that was one of them. We took our shot and it worked out.”

Suck his dick FMT!!! Graham Harrell has never lost a playoff game. Can Kapperschnoz say the same thing? I THINK NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Godslay

Banned
What the what?! Holy shit..
Goodell pls

Anyone but Ramirez at Center

Yeah, take it with a grain of salt. Just rumors at this point. The thing is, I believe USO events are either sponsored by the NFL or NFLPA, so I find it hard to believe they didn't know that Von would be there.

It is plausible that he was at a USO event, and they didn't have testing personnel there, thus auto-failing the test, resulting in a suspension kicking in without testing positive.

I hope it's the case, but yeah I'm not going to hold my breath.

MechDX

Tania Ganguli ‏@taniaganguli

Quote:
Joe Mays says his wife was worried about Schaub's reaction to him. "she was hoping I didn't get jumped in the locker room." #Texans

"I like my chances. If it's as open as they say it is, I like my chances," Joe Mays on starting. #Texans

Dave Zangaro ‏@DZangaro

Quote:
Mays said one of the main reasons he chose Houston was because he wanted to play in a 3-4 again. Denver switched to a 4-3.

I like him next to Cushing as he will only be used as a 2 down LB. So he will be a run stuffer and blitzer. TJ should spot him some money though for a couple nudges on Schaub in practice.

Godslay

Banned
I like him next to Cushing as he will only be used as a 2 down LB. So he will be a run stuffer and blitzer. TJ should spot him some money though for a couple nudges on Schaub in practice.

I know it was somewhat of a cheap shot last year, but Joe Mays is a classy guy off the field. He was always a great interview on the radio. Best of luck to him.

MechDX

I know it was somewhat of a cheap shot last year, but Joe Mays is a classy guy off the field. He was always a great interview on the radio. Best of luck to him.

Hits Schaub last season: sorry piece of shit! Should be banned for life!

Hits Peyton like that this year: Awwwwww yeah!!! That's my boy!

Godslay

Banned
Nice to know he isn't as bad as I've been hearing from Chiefs fans. Liked him at guard when he was still protecting Peyton at guard.

Yeah, he's serviceable. Plus what would you expect from Chiefs fans? Roughly equivalent to Koppen from what I've read, but with the bonus of knowing Peyton's preferences.

Hits Schaub last season: sorry piece of shit! Should be banned for life!

Hits Peyton like that this year: Awwwwww yeah!!! That's my boy!

What a difference a year makes.

Draxal

Scott Vallone, a defensive tackle. An UDFA this year.

Oh man I loved Vallone, undersized but he was pretty much the only dlineman that showed up this year for Rutgers. Just waiting for Darius Hamilton to fill out a bit.

He had to play out of position the entire year, due to the both of Rutgers true 1 techs getting hurt.

brentech

Fuck yeah, Warlock! I'm on like every night, all night lately.

I just downloaded the game earlier today. No fucking idea what the game is about, lol. Thought the original was just based on Warcraft 3. Had to do some reading to understand how the hell Valve got the rights.

Working through the tutorial now.

cdyhybrid

Just played some dude with the name "Geaux-Seahawks" in FIFA. All I can say is... wow... cdyhybrid, you are awful at FIFA, man.

I would never live in Louisiana or associate myself with LSU. Sorry cajunator :p

Plus, I would never play a soccer game.

Plus plus, I didn't even invent that phrase, our handsome, studious, studly QB did!

RBH

Carolina Panthers first-year general manager Dave Gettleman didn’t draft quarterback Cam Newton or hire coach Ron Rivera.

And while Gettleman expressed confidence in both Tuesday, he said it’s time to start winning.

The Panthers have gone 13-19 and failed to reach the playoffs in the two seasons after Rivera was hired and former general manager Marty Hurney drafted Newton first overall in 2011.

Newton has thrown for more yards than any quarterback in NFL history in his first two seasons, but has yet to lead the Panthers to a winning season.

“Cam has had the best two years of any rookie quarterback in NFL history. And everybody talks about the other young (quarterbacks),” Gettleman said at the Panthers’ training camp."

“What he’s done has been completely lost in the sauce because of the elephant in the room – the 13-19 record. I’m a big believer in letting nature take its course. Things will happen naturally.”

Gettleman was asked whether Newton was the quarterback to build around.

After a pregnant, seven-second pause, Gettleman said: “Yes, he is. But now it’s time to win.”
http://www.charlotteobserver.com/2013/07/30/4202348/gm-says-panthers-built-to-win.html

“What he’s done has been completely lost in the sauce because of the elephant in the room – the 13-19 record.
c4s_freeman121509_98586c.jpg

"What kind of sauce are we talking about here??!?"

Eleuin

I just downloaded the game earlier today. No fucking idea what the game is about, lol. Thought the original was just based on Warcraft 3. Had to do some reading to understand how the hell Valve got the rights.

When you play your first public match pick invoker

Godslay

Banned
even Better

medium.jpg

I don't know why Tebow is included with those two. He is a shining beacon of hope and love, in contrast to the racism, violence, and despair of this league.

He blessed us in Denver and reawakened our franchise after Bowlen was placed under the spell of McD. He is now on to bigger tasks, taking on God's work to cleanse the league of darkness.

KaYotiX

Banned

FYI its brutal when you first start out but hang in there :) Game is damn fun once you know wtf your doing

RBH

49ers Linebacker Patrick Willis sustained an injury Wednesday afternoon and spent most of the practice with a large wrap on his right hand. Willis appeared to sustain the injury in a blitz pickup drill while matched against fullback Bruce Miller.

Willis watched the remainder of the 2 1/2-hour practice from the field, so he did not immediately undergo X-rays. After practice, he politely declined to sign autographs for fans, pointing to his right hand.

What's unsettling is that Willis has a history of injuries to his right hand.

Willis played two full games with a broken right hand in 2010. When the 49ers were eliminated from playoff contention, he sat out the final game of the season. In 2007, he played with a cast on his right hand after sustaining a break.

In college, he played most of the 2005 season at Ole Miss with a cast on his right hand due to a broken finger.

With Willis out of the lineup, backup Michael Wilhoite took over the first-team reps. He lined up alongside NaVorro Bowman, who returned to practice after missing a practice with a sore groin. Bowman left practice late, and was replaced by Nick Moody. It was not known if Bowman aggravated his groin strain.
http://www.csnbayarea.com/blog/matt-maiocco/49ers-camp-report-willis-sustains-right-hand-injury

KaYotiX

Banned
Shake plays too. We should get an all PackerGAF team going!

have him send me a invite :)

and Raiders season tickets for only $250? God damn......

Also trying to save up for Packers Vs Cowboys tickets on Dec 15th. I only dread what they will go for in Jerry world.

pwill has shown before that he is a man and will handle his business. this isn't a selfish percy harvin move where the team says you're fine but you look for all and any ways out of actually playing so you get a bogus "second opinion" to get a doctor to give you some time off work while still collecting that paycheck. percy should be ashamed of himself but everyone, including the seahawks themselves, knew what they were getting when they traded for this lemon

Greg

I'm drunk, and now I'm high from spraying rubbing alcohol. The bat bugs (what I determined they are) have taken hold of my Packers slippers, and I tossed them out. I hate everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom