• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT4| Fingers Crossed for a Homicide-Free July

Status
Not open for further replies.
Catas-trophy
755297079_1682431.gif

all mine bitcccchesss

Not so sure about that champ!

I seem to remember a few memorable losses at home to Flacco (2x I think) and Buttfumble.

Rodgers might be a scumbag who doesn't honor his bets but he never lost to Mark Sanchez at home in the playoffs.

How can you talk shit when the steelers lost to Garrard and Tebow?

eznark

Banned
^ Winning all those Super Bowls means you can talk unlimited shit to anyone...except Packers fans.

Brady at least wins at home in the playoffs.

I think I covered that with the "Rodgers sucks at football" part but it's cute that you have a backup team to root for when your Jaguars season ends in October every year.

^ Winning all those Super Bowls means you can talk unlimited shit to anyone...except Packers fans.

I think I covered that with the "Rodgers sucks at football" part but it's cute that you have a backup team to root for when your Jaguars season ends in October every year.

Says the Bengals lifelong.

bionic77

How can you talk shit when the steelers lost to Garrard and Tebow?
Ben actually led last minute drives to tie the game against both of them so it wasn't his fault that they lost.

Brady actually got outplayed and lost to Buttfumble. After the 2nd quarter no one thought the Pats were winning that game. It takes a truly horrible qb to do that!

Ben actually led last minute drives to tie the game against both of them so it wasn't his fault that they lost.

Brady actually got outplayed and lost to Buttfumble. After the 2nd quarter no one thought the Pats were winning that game. It takes a truly horrible qb to do that!

You lost to David Garrad at home in the playoffs.

David Garrard. Try to spin that however you want but its still terrible.

Wrayfield

Ah, hyperbole and unfounded confidence is in the air. I can smell the regular season and Chan's bags of dicks all the way from Amörika :)

bionic77

You lost to David Garrad at home in the playoffs.

David Garrard. Try to spin that however you want but its still terrible.
Ben scored like 3TDs in the 4th quarter and we lost because the defense could not stop a qb draw play from the only black quarterback who can't get sub 5.0 in the 40. It didn't help that Tomlin went for 2 like every time and we failed to get it...

I agree that it was bad loss but the thing is that we have two Superbowl wins in this past decade with that same team so it kind of takes some of the sting away.

I know you are bitter because you live in Florida and neither of your teams ever won a legit Superbowl but don't take out your frustrations at a failed life on the rest of us.

I have to work for the next few hours so don't expect any more replies!

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Kave our real first superbowl is the GLC (Great lake Classic) against the lions and :kas
for the trophy
nfl_g_greatlakestrophy1_576.jpg

yes this is a real thing for the annual lions vs browns preseason game. this year is even better because of :kas and the road 1800 yds

Holy shit! Why am I only now hearing about this?

I want it!

RBH

The Kansas City Chiefs paid a steep price to acquire Alex Smith this offseason but according to offensive coordinator Doug Pederson, Kansas City got a steal as he considers the quarterback the best in the NFL.

"Ultimately, every team has to have a quarterback," Pederson told The Kansas City Star. "I think we have the best in the league."
wut

BOO!! You changed your avatar!

Oh and guys the Hernandez jokes just are not funny anymore.
I wasn't joking. The HPO might be considered too high-risk / high-reward for some but you have to appreciate the way it's designed to remove opposing players from a play (permanently). I think you have to give Belichick some credit for his ingenuity.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom