• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT4| Fingers Crossed for a Homicide-Free July

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fox318

Missing hipster rodgers
here's most of them - I saved them last season when someone asked the same thing

wWcxPWJ.png
wdZKX13.png
qnLHrAk.png
ppsoxzU.png
anD61AQ.png
W17bxRF.png
x3FDF86.png

EyLDCq1.png
LVTapjH.png
iAXVTpd.png
iiYXgZ0.png
s5bA20C.png
cL3lbsw.png
KM7gHhP.png

image.php

that new breath of fire game[/IMG]

fucking capcom. only thing its good for now is dragons dogma 2
I know, man, they have zero respect for any of the properties they control at this point. Sadly it seems like a lot of gaming companies (especially in Japan) are heading in that direction.

Indeed. I need to get me some photoshop skills and get more than my two Eli avatars (and one of them still needs fixed!).
You do have some nice avatars, though!

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Just moved into a loft in downtown St. Louis. Busch Stadium from my window:

IMAG0162.jpg

Parking is such a bitch, but it is awesome to be able to walk everywhere

I stayed in a hotel near there for a conference a couple of year ago. The least downtown traffic in a big city, ever. Pretty close to a White Castle, too!

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
I've been to St. Louis twice. First time I went I tried White Castle and was disgusted by the taste of onion in those tiny burgers.

Second time I went to IHOP for the first time, was disgusted that my bacon cheeseburger had mayo on one side and on the other was coated in a ridiculous amount of butter.

It was on this day I learned people actually butter their buns when they make burgers...

Da fuck?

Bread

Banned
Second time I went to IHOP for the first time, was disgusted that my bacon cheeseburger had mayo on one side and on the other was coated in a ridiculous amount of butter.

It was on this day I learned people actually butter their buns when they make burgers...

Da fuck?
Was it toasted? One of my favorite hamburger buns is from a New England (is it nationwide? i don't know) chain called Friendly's. They slather the buns with butter and then toast them, and they are incredible.

MechDX

I've been to St. Louis twice. First time I went I tried White Castle and was disgusted by the taste of onion in those tiny burgers.

Da fuck?

lol...Canadians. Why do you hate the taste of freedom?

Da fuck?
you went to IHOP and had a burger? wtf. you go to a pancake place you order pancakes. burgers and chicken nuggets are on the menu for little kids. damn Canadian.

ChanHuk

Banned

Da fuck?

Butter burger

P1060185.JPG

The Sconis in Wisconsin love it

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
you went to IHOP and had a burger? wtf. you go to a pancake place you order pancakes. burgers and chicken nuggets are on the menu for little kids. damn Canadian.

How in the hell am I supposed to know that? I was there with like 20 other people, the majority of which were Americans and they all ordered burgers.

Bunch of inconsiderate jerks in here! Come to Toronto and I'll show you some real food.

First poutine is on me.

How in the hell am I supposed to know that? I was there with like 20 other people, the majority of which were Americans and they all ordered burgers.

Bunch of inconsiderate jerks in here! Come to Toronto and I'll show you some real food.

First poutine is on me.
International House of Pancakes and you couldn't deduce that burgers aren't the main attraction? That's like going to a Mexican restaurant and ordering chicken tenders with french fries.

I'll forgive you if you introduce me to the potential wonders of poutine, though!

No I'm laughing at the resoning of gravy on freedom fries, bagged milk and the thought of eating something called "poutine".

:jnc, please tell me that did not stick.

We should totally have a Toronto meet up just to show you degenerates what the best tastes like.

Bread

Banned
No I'm laughing at the resoning of gravy on freedom fries, bagged milk and the thought of eating something called "poutine".
come on bro, i know you texans are all gung ho on america and hating anything that's not american, but let's leave poutine out of this. it's obviously the only good thing they've done since copying our freedom.

Just moved into a loft in downtown St. Louis. Busch Stadium from my window:

IMAG0162.jpg

Parking is such a bitch, but it is awesome to be able to walk everywhere
Hey there, StL buddy!

I stayed in a hotel near there for a conference a couple of year ago. The least downtown traffic in a big city, ever. Pretty close to a White Castle, too!
Depends if there's an event going on or not, obviously. But when the Blues/Cards/Rams aren't playing and there's no concerts/etc going on, it's jarringly empty. Like, it'll be 7 PM and there are literally no cars in on any (non-interstate) road in sight. Very spooky.

MechDX

:jnc, please tell me that did not stick.

We should totally have a Toronto meet up just to show you degenerates what the best tastes like.

It didn't, thank god. Seriously though, when you think of Canada the last thing I think of is food. Beer, hockey, bagged milk (thanks GAF!), fucked up football, free healthcare and moose is what comes to mind.

EDIT: Also add in the Buffalo Bills.

Shagwell

White Castle is shit, though. The one fast food joint that disappointed me in the US.

Me and my buddies were blazed a coupe of years back and went to a White Castle in Manhattan. It was back when Harold and Kumar was all the rage and we were all like "give me 30 burgers 10 fries and soda" or something wild like that. Once we finally sat down to eat the rankest, nastiest, most foul smelling homeless people (seriously, it smelled like they were carrying poop in their pockets) came and begged for money and wouldn't leave us alone.

I just left them my food. Never did find out what the White Castle was like...

It didn't, thank god. Seriously though, when you think of Canada the last thing I think of is food. Beer, hockey, bagged milk (thanks GAF!), fucked up football, free healthcare and moose is what comes to mind.

Too far man, too far...

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle

We're done. How dare you sir, how dare you.

FUCK THE BILLS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom