• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT4| Fingers Crossed for a Homicide-Free July

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChanHuk

Banned
you need stop do the drug

You drunk gata?

Two reasons why I don't drive an ambulance:

1. I'm Asian, who wants an Asian ambulance driver?
2. If I hit anything while driving an ambulance, I'll get a instant drug test.

Also there's rumors going around that our sister company in the Bay was the one that ran over that slanteye from that Asiana crash.

You drunk gata?

Two reasons why I don't drive an ambulance:

1. I'm Asian, who wants an Asian ambulance driver?
2. If I hit anything while driving an ambulance, I'll get a instant drug test.

Also there's rumors going around that our sister company in the Bay was the one that ran over that slanteye from that Asiana crash.

I feel safe knowing you are a paramedic.

ChanHuk

Banned
I feel safe knowing you are a paramedic.

Don't worry Gata, I don't respond to 911 calls, if I do respond to an emergency call I have a nurse on my rig doing all the work. I'm there really for charting, spiking IVs, setting up the monitor, chest compressions, and if need be setting up the defibrillator and pushing the shock button.

Fantomex

I will never say another bad word about baseball
bats.
Some assholes keep stealing bikes in front of our appartment building. Today it seems to have been my turn, but apparently Germany's only baseball player lives in the building and returned from practice right at the moment when they broke the lock.

Of course they fled, and my bike is still shit, but hey.

Milchjons Euro Bike.

a.aaa.jpg

I'm not trolling or hoping I'm right. Just talking football, and in a zero sum game, it's going to be real bad for some teams. My heightened language is really b/c I like Tanny, and have seen Carr and Bradford betrayed by incompetent GMs who didn't understand how to develop QBs. At least Ireland got some WR help, though Twitter says there are some issues with Wallace right now
Oh yeah, I know you're not trolling or anything. I'm just saying, I stood up for Martin a lot and if he ends up being garbage I deserve a reminder or two that you called it.

I don't know what's up with Wallace. Both he and Hartline haven't seem any action in awhile.

Don't worry Gata, I don't respond to 911 calls, if I do respond to an emergency call I have a nurse on my rig doing all the work. I'm there really for charting, spiking IVs, setting up the monitor, chest compressions, and if need be setting up the defibrillator and pushing the shock button.

If a NFL gaffer is dying can you save them?

Colasante

92hesaO.png

Adrian Wilson, Tavon Wilson, Steve Gregory, and Duron Harmon all took snaps with the first team today. Unless the pass rush steps up in a big way, it looks like the defense will have the same issues with deep passes next season. I was hoping Tavon Wilson could take the strong safety spot, but it looks like that's unlikely.

Tom Penny

92hesaO.png

Adrian Wilson, Tavon Wilson, Steve Gregory, and Duron Harmon all took snaps with the first team today. Unless the pass rush steps up in a big way, it looks like the defense will have the same issues with deep passes next season. I was hoping Tavon Wilson could take the strong safety spot, but it looks like that's unlikely.

Their pass defense improved alot once they acquired Talib and moved Mccourty to safety. They were far more aggressive and brought way more heat. If Talib gets injured or suspended for shooting at people with his mom...they are in big trouble.

squicken

Oh yeah, I know you're not trolling or anything. I'm just saying, I stood up for Martin a lot and if he ends up being garbage I deserve a reminder or two that you called it.

I don't know what's up with Wallace. Both he and Hartline haven't seem any action in awhile.

There is something to be said for guys staying healthy. If they can get a group of 5 that stay healthy all year, they can learn how to manage the holes and matchups. It will never be dominate, but with good WRs it can be enough. Now if they WRs aren't good or healthy then it won't matter.

edit: Adrian Wilson cannot play more than 10 yards behind the LoS. He is as much a box safety as Pollard at this point

jakncoke

Banned
God damn im fucking pathetic, power goes out for 40 minutes. And my brain freaks out with boredom because I cant be watching a movie or be on the internet.

Milchjon

fight me then

You should just fight for real.

I don't know if any NFL gaffers remember Olimario (some dude that traded nudes of his GF for a PSP on GAF, and got banned like 8 years ago because he was a dickhead). Apparently he founded his own forum and met up with another member for a bit of MMA.

You two should take this as an inspiration.

Godslay

Banned
Things dont end well for people who call me a Jags fan,

You can't invoke a curse on something that involves yourself. It's like giving yourself a nickname. Come on gata this is forum 101. Plus if anything, the curse is on you for felching on that bet prematurely. Eznark as my witness you took the avatar off before the time was up. I forgave you, but whatever power controls things might not have.

the only thing tebow has proven is that he is a false prophet, 2 of his college teammates are scumbags he couldn't save them? what a joke.

Freewill. He can't directly change the hearts of men, but he can try to influence them. Some men may be destined to follow an evil path. In all his glory, he can't change your heart unless you let him.

Milchjon

New injuries: CB Ras-I Dowling suffered an undisclosed leg injury at some point and spent most of the practice on the sideline or on the exercise bike.

LOL. This guy. So sad.

Also, Wilfork seems to be beasting again. Beating Mankins in 1 on 1s.

For any of browns Gaf in the area, this airs tonight in about 30. I'm sure you won't be missing much and I'd guess it will be on YouTube later or atleast summaries. I think alot of the stuff the new Browns regime has done like this are pretty cool.
Brian Dulik ‏ @ BrianDulik 29m
# Browns townhall meeting was filmed today at studios of WKYC-TV 3. Will air on Thursday night. # NFL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom