• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT4| Fingers Crossed for a Homicide-Free July

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spades

What do you want me to do, wave pom poms in every post?

Last year the team was much better than I expected but I'm not sure where I have any reason to think "it'll just be fine"

We've got plenty of time to be downbeat my man, the season has not started. Enjoy this uncertainty!

Spades

Skype-logo-150x150.jpg
NFL-Logo-blue1-150x150.jpg
2013-NFL-PRESEASON-150x150.jpg

Guys, I created a new Skype account to set up the NFL-GAF group chat - mostly for live chat during games (starting with the HoF game this weekend)!

GET IN HERE.

Add this account: SpadesGAF on Skype and I'll add you to the group!

Abusive text guaranteed.

Quoting for new page! Needs to be in OP as well!

80% of his calories are from alcohol and he's still in better shape than Stafford

Seabass!!! The envy of the league. Crazy that the best 1st round pick Davis ever made was on a kicker. It's nice to lock him up for 4 more years.

Would really like to get Veldheer and Houston extended, but not sure it happens.

I know I'm a jerk to you sometimes but your feelings are understandable. You've been conditioned to expect the worst and I can appreciate that. That said, I would enjoy your company a lot more if you'd ditch that hideous avatar. :p

you said what?

are you a south florida sports fan or are you a heat traitor

also get used to it; I'm also probably one of the more pessimistic heat fans in the nba thread too. and they're back to back champions lol

So instead of completely getting destroyed, he'll just get shoved into the QB while still on his feet instead?

http://thebiglead.fantasysportsven....tent/uploads/2012/12/aldon-smith1-12-9-12.gif
A rookie who switched positions halfway through the season made a horrible play against a great pass rusher? Color me surprised!

Like I say every single time this .gif is posted, Cameron Wake had more sacks in that game than the entire 49ers team. The 49ers sacked Tannehill twice in the entire game. Big deal.

you said what?

are you a south florida sports fan or are you a heat traitor

also get used to it; I'm also probably one of the more pessimistic heat fans in the nba thread too. and they're back to back champions lol
I don't actually have an NBA team, only follow the league casually, but I'm not very fond of the Heat. I'm actually from VA and somehow I've been a Dolphins fan since I was a young kid. Fate is a cruel mistress.

I don't actually have an NBA team, only follow the league casually, but I'm not very fond of the Heat. I'm actually from VA and somehow I've been a Dolphins fan since I was a young kid. Fate is a cruel mistress.

Props to you for surviving the Dolphins. It's the Heat that keeps me sane from the Dolphins/Marlins fuckery.

JABEE

A rookie who switched positions halfway through the season made a horrible play against a great pass rusher? Color me surprised!

Like I say every single time this .gif is posted, Cameron Wake had more sacks in that game than the entire 49ers team. The 49ers sacked Tannehill twice in the entire game. Big deal.

Where was cam wake when kap sealed the game with a 50 yard td run?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom