• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT4| Fingers Crossed for a Homicide-Free July

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fantomex

Dolphins

tiffany_cheerleader.jpg

tumblr_mcnkv6dFFN1r7ftteo1_r1_400.gif

Me and Kave are Friends until week 1. See?

cat-dolphin-gif.gif

ChanHuk

Banned
Who has the best cheerleaders? I can already say not the Browns and Bungles, there aren't any attractive people in Ohio.

Fantomex

Wow, dude.

Salty bitch. I would be too if my team couldn't beat David Fuckin Carr.

U MAD?

2012-miami-dolphins-cheerleaders-calendar-shoot-2013-VIDEO.jpg

Can't help my cheerleaders are stylin on you.

And that My QB who 2 years ago was a Wide Receiver is probably gonna be a better QB than Schaub ever will be?

You can replace the Dolphins with their cheerleaders and get the same results on the field.

So on the flip side will the Pats get the refs to be Hermurderz defense attorneys since they always seem to get away with murder?

MechDX

Yes Tanneyhill comes from that great QB lineage at A&M:

da7d4661637a3c9206d2a649736473c4137955ae.jpg

bucky-richardson-autographed-football-card-texas-am-1992-classic-52_05eee09279bf5cf846d9b57fdcdb1ae7.jpg

Congrats! I know proclaim the Bills as AFC East champs! Miami can focus on finally beating those pesky Texans. 0 - 7 biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitch!!!!!!!!!!

U MAD?

2012-miami-dolphins-cheerleaders-calendar-shoot-2013-VIDEO.jpg

Can't help my cheerleaders are stylin on you.

And that My QB who 2 years ago was a Wide Receiver is probably gonna be a better QB than Schaub ever will be?

So on the flip side will the Pats get the refs to be Hermurderz defense attorneys since they always seem to get away with murder?

lol Dolphins get some overpriced free agents and think they run shit.

Yall need to sit down somewhere. As long as we got Brady we are the kings of the division.

Fantomex

Yes Tanneyhill comes from that great QB lineage at A&M:

da7d4661637a3c9206d2a649736473c4137955ae.jpg

bucky-richardson-autographed-football-card-texas-am-1992-classic-52_05eee09279bf5cf846d9b57fdcdb1ae7.jpg

Congrats! I know proclaim the Bills as AFC East champs! Miami can focus on finally beating those pesky Texans. 0 - 7 biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitch!!!!!!!!!!

When beating the Dolphins is a great achievement, The Patriots must be Gods to yall.

MechDX

When beating the Dolphins is a great achievement, The Patriots must be Gods to yall.

Its not the fact we never lost but you couldn't beat a damn 2-14 team led by David Carr. Now you have to depend on the Patriots for your defense? Do you date your sister?

Think about it for a minute...

BTW, we have beaten the Pats in our history. Same cant be said about the Lolphins.

Fantomex

Its not the fact we never lost but you couldn't beat a damn 2-14 team led by David Carr. Now you have to depend on the Patriots for your defense? Do you date your sister?

Think about it for a minute...

The patriots beat us every year, I'm saying. If you're come up is beating us every year, so does everyone else in the AFC East! And we lost to David Carr, so what? Your QB loses to gravity.

SWzyL.gif

How many superbowls you got?

MechDX

The patriots beat us every year, I'm saying. If you're come up is beating us every year, so does everyone else in the AFC East! And we lost to David Carr, so what? Your QB loses to gravity.

http://i.imgur.com/SWzyL.gif/IMG]

How many superbowls you got?[/QUOTE]

You haven't just lost every year: you have never beaten them since they existed! Your like 0 for life against the Texans. Superbowls? Now you sound like a Cowboys fan.

Compare apples to apples: in the past 10 years the Texans have more playoff appearances than the Dolphins and a better overall record. You really have to go back to the 70's to try and win this?

Grasping at straws just like your pathetic franchise. Now go continue being the bitch team of the league.

Fantomex

You haven't just lost every year. You have never beaten them since they existed. Your like 0 for life against the Texans. Superbowls? Now you sound like a Cowboys fan.

Compare apples to apples: in the past 10 years the Texans have more playoff appearances than the Dolphins and a better overall record. You really have to go back to the 70's to try and win this?

Grasping at straws just like your pathetic franchise.

Ok, how many times have you won the AFC division?

And how you gonna mention winning when you've never won a superbowl? Dude, even the Jets have a superbowl......The Jets bro.

MechDX

Ok, how many times have you won the AFC division?

And how you gonna mention winning when you've never won a superbowl? Dude, even the Jets have a superbowl......The Jets bro.

Yes in the 60's. Do you not see how pathetic it is to go back over 30 years to figure out when your team was relevant? YOU COULDNT BEAT A DAMN EXPANSION TEAM IN 7 ATTEMPTS!!

My team has existed for 10 years.

Fantomex

Yes in the 60's. Do you not see how pathetic it is to go back over 30 years to figure out when your team was relevant? YOU COULDNT BEAT A DAMN EXPANSION TEAM IN 7 ATTEMPTS!!

My team has existed for 10 years.

10 years? So how come you guys haven't won a Superbowl?

"In 1970 the Dolphins joined the NFL when the AFL–NFL merger occurred.
The team made its first Super Bowl appearance in Super Bowl VI, but lost to the Dallas Cowboys 24-3. In 1972, the Dolphins completed the NFL's only perfect season culminating in a Super Bowl win, winning all 14 of its regular-season games, both of its NFL playoff games, and also Super Bowl VII."

2 Years dog. Is that Apples to Apples enough?

MechDX

10 years? So how come you guys haven't won a Superbowl?

In 1970 the Dolphins joined the NFL when the AFL–NFL merger occurred.
The team made its first Super Bowl appearance in Super Bowl VI, but lost to the Dallas Cowboys 24-3. In 1972, the Dolphins completed the NFL's only perfect season culminating in a Super Bowl win, winning all 14 of its regular-season games, both of its NFL playoff games, and also Super Bowl VII.[2]

2 Years dog. Is that Apples to Apples enough?

Using your logic the Lions, Browns, Pats, Steelers, Niners etc....are not legit. Dolphins are the greatest team ever11!!!11!!!!11! Everyone pack it in your teams all suck!

Maybe the 1972 Dolphins can reform and be more competitive than your current team.

Hunter S.

Just have to say I was alive and remember the Broncos Super Bowls. And went to the victory parades. Saw the Broncos when they got their first rings as they were happily playing golf at the resort I worked at. Nice to remember. They were really happy and beaming.

Fantomex

You and ari should form a club.

So I'm 13 and a racist now, thanks.

I think you need to learn how to NFL-Gaf. Nobody here is always seroius, or would kill for their team. Maybe FMT would, maybe. But what seems to stick out for me during the regular season is that you seems to think some of us are actually getting heated, it's never the case with me. Too many beautiful things in life besides a football team. But when arguing, you really come off at the end calling people salty and stupid to a sense. And then when you are done arguing you take this uppity demeanor. It's either argue and have fun or don't argue at all.

http://neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=34019162&postcount=2201

Spades

Played a bit of the GT6 demo - not overwhelmingly great, but the physics feel very nice. I've only played with the control pad so far and it's hard as shit to control the proper race tuned car with it. I need to set up my wheel.

GT6 demo is a bit of a disappointment. Yes, it loads much, much faster and the menu system is a bunch more intuitive. But that's how it should have been in GT5 to begin with. The rest of the game seems pretty much the same as GT5 with a few tiny tweeks here and there, with the big exception being that the cockpit view framerate is pretty choppy. Won't be buying 6 day one, waiting till the usual price drop. Which, with PS4 around the corner, should happen quicker than usual.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
GT6 demo is a bit of a disappointment. Yes, it loads much, much faster and the menu system is a bunch more intuitive. But that's how it should have been in GT5 to begin with. The rest of the game seems pretty much the same as GT5 with a few tiny tweeks here and there, with the big exception being that the cockpit view framerate is pretty choppy. Won't be buying 6 day one, waiting till the usual price drop. Which, with PS4 around the corner, should happen quicker than usual.

It's a demo dude.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pnr6zuCctP8

But yeah it's basically a souped up version. Won't call it a cashin like a lazy Madden upgrade but its definitely not as big of an evolution as past editions.

Haven't they already talked about a possible Ps4 version of GT6?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom