• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT4| Fingers Crossed for a Homicide-Free July

Status
Not open for further replies.

MechDX

So I'm 13 and a racist now, thanks.

I think you need to learn how to NFL-Gaf. Nobody here is always seroius, or would kill for their team. Maybe FMT would, maybe. But what seems to stick out for me during the regular season is that you seems to think some of us are actually getting heated, it's never the case with me. Too many beautiful things in life besides a football team. But when arguing, you really come off at the end calling people salty and stupid to a sense. And then when you are done arguing you take this uppity demeanor. It's either argue and have fun or don't argue at all.

http://neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=34019162&postcount=2201

Its a shame me and FMT are BFF's now! I pray for a Texans/Niners Superbowl so you bitches can learn your manners! Had dinner last night with him and discussed it in detail.

You and ari can form the "My NFL team can not beat the Texans so we are now bigots against minorities and the transgendered" club.

Spinluck

We still talking about cheerleaders?

yahoo_crystalmeganafter.jpg

bionic77

So I'm 13 and a racist now, thanks.

I think you need to learn how to NFL-Gaf. Nobody here is always seroius, or would kill for their team. Maybe FMT would, maybe. But what seems to stick out for me during the regular season is that you seems to think some of us are actually getting heated, it's never the case with me. Too many beautiful things in life besides a football team. But when arguing, you really come off at the end calling people salty and stupid to a sense. And then when you are done arguing you take this uppity demeanor. It's either argue and have fun or don't argue at all.

http://neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=34019162&postcount=2201
Not sure if the Pat fans would kill for their team but I think we can all agree they are all serial killers and would kill for something.

The only time hostility is real around here is when the Pats lose and they think they've been robbed. It's electric.

Good thing that never happens against the Dolphins. The last time we played you, you bums couldn't even put points on te board against our second-string D.

Psh we only got 2-3 Rams fans around here. We could stand to lose some of you patsy lifelongs. It was way better when you were banned

Bitch, you're so irrelevant I didn't even know who you rooted for to begin with.

I did know, because I'm such a nice and caring guy

Fantomex

Good thing that never happens against the Dolphins. The last time we played you, you bums couldn't even put points on te board against our second-string D.

Bitch, you're so irrelevant I didn't even know who you rooted for to begin with.

I did know, because I'm such a nice and caring guy

If we beat you this year, I'm gonna get you so mad you're gonna get perma banned.

squicken

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap10...k-giants-alltime-underrated-overrated-players

NFL.com is doing some "All Time Overrated and Underrated" lists because lists are awesome, so this is the Giants one they've put out so far.

The video is even more whacky due to the guy talking about Tiki Barber being overrated in his career.

Ridiculous. Tiki is one of the NFL's all time underrated guys. I was shocked a few years back when I read what kind of production he put up. It's too bad he was such a douche and ended things the way he did. Would have been a bubble HoF guy if he played a couple more years

bionic77

Come Opening Night, I'm going to miss FMT's avatar. I guess I'll just have to feel better when we stomp the Broncos in Denver and begin our title defense in style.
You guys are going to suck so hard that you won't be that much better than the Browns.

Niners will suck too though. Only thing worse than being a SB winner is the loser. They always have the worst luck.

Hunter S.

Come Opening Night, I'm going to miss FMT's avatar. I guess I'll just have to feel better when we stomp the Broncos in Denver and begin our title defense in style.

All confidence now I see, you won by a field goal in two games. Against the Broncos, your team was lucky to win from behind almost the whole game. Enjoy your glory while you can. I see the Broncos make Flacco pout on the field like the regular season game.

imageDisplay.jsp

You guys are going to suck so hard that you won't be that much better than the Browns.

Explain. Is this simply Ravens hate, or following the trend of past SB winners? Because, we've improved since last season. Our only real loss was Boldin, and we've improved everywhere else we lost players. We're better, and we just won the Superbowl....now I get it. You're scared.

Explain. Is this simply Ravens hate, or following the trend of past SB winners? Because, we've improved since last season. Our only real loss was Boldin, and we've improved everywhere else we lost players. We're better, and we just won the Superbowl....now I get it. You're scared.

Keep drinking that Kool aid. You were gutted

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
No
Fun
Leaf

I drove your stupid electric car for 5 laps, Nissan. Never again!
Unless I have to in GT6.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom