• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT4| Fingers Crossed for a Homicide-Free July

Status
Not open for further replies.

bionic77

I only ask you unban snes and then snes him again saying "biiiiiiiiiiiiiiitch"
Forget that fantasy.

Evilore doesn't allow animals or Pat fans as mods. Gata is both. He has about a good of a chance of becoming a mod as Brady does of throwing a football more than 40 yards downfield or peeing while standing up.

Show us evidence of a penis and we will stop. Hell some of these guys will even accept a bulge.

For now all we gots is Rors scientific GIF of a woman's body.

z7wZAdR.jpg

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
Show us evidence of a penis and we will stop. Hell some of these guys will even accept a bulge.
All these years shit-talking Tom Brady and, in the end, you really just wanted to see him naked.

Being closeted Pats fans must be awful. No wonder you guys are so whiny and petty these days.

http://www.mercurynews.com/crime-co...inebacker-ahmad-brooks-assault-charge-weighed

DA weighs whether to seek 49ers linebacker Ahmad Brooks' arrest on assault charges

By Tracey Kaplan
tkaplan@mercurynews.com
Posted: 07/02/2013 07:32:09 PM PDT
Updated: 07/02/2013 07:57:48 PM PDT

A warrant for the arrest of San Francisco 49ers linebacker Ahmad Brooks on charges he assaulted a teammate has been put on hold amid a debate in the Santa Clara County District Attorney's Office over whether Brooks should be charged with a felony or a misdemeanor -- or not at all.

The controversy stems from a June 8 incident in which Brooks allegedly struck 49ers nose tackle Lamar Divens three times in the head with a beer bottle and then punched him in the face during an argument over car keys outside Brooks' house in San Jose. The alleged attack left Divens bloodied and requiring three stitches, according to court documents.

At the time, Divens said he wanted to press charges, but he has since changed his
mind, according to the warrant application. The alleged attack was also witnessed by two other unidentified team members, one of whom gave a recorded statement to police.

nothing to see here! go about your business fellow NFL-age patrons

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
Go back to dreaming of having wild stallion sex with one of the characters from My Little Pony instead of spreading lies. Just because you are a deviant doesn't mean the rest of us are as well.
Attraction to men is deviancy? So closeted. smh

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
ESPN is aboard the bandwagon, and now I'm starting to get scared:

Win or lose, Lions will entertain

After all, Stafford and wide receiver Calvin Johnson are largely the reasons the Lions have been one of the most exciting teams the past few seasons, if you take away Ndamukong Suh's penchant for drawing fines. Last season, Stafford's 727 attempts and 435 completions led the league, and his 4,967 yards ranked second. Megatron, meanwhile, set a record with 1,964 receiving yards. That duo is almost enough alone to ensure that Sundays will be fun, if nothing else. The only question is whether the Lions will win.

A quarterback will often throw from this stance in warm-ups to isolate and loosen up his arm, and, sure enough, as Stafford winds up his arm is isolated, angling down, as if carrying a grocery bag. His elbow almost touches his ribs instead of being extended beyond his ear. As he releases, all of the torque seems to come from his forearm, instead of his body. And yet the ball hums out of his hand with more velocity than seems possible, and it hits receiver Mike Thomas perfectly and on time and in stride -- in the back of the end zone for a touchdown.

But Stafford might have the best pure arm in the NFL, which not only leads to many highlights but also over-reliance.

"Stafford's motion is fine," the scout says. "I used to be anti-throwing motions that weren't textbook. But after guys like Philip Rivers, I'm not anymore. As long as you're accurate and you get the ball out, it doesn't matter."

"If he's healthy," the scout says, "they're an eight- to 10-win team. If not, they're 4-12 again."

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/9349669/nfl-win-lose-detroit-lions-fun-watch

It's scary when mainstream press starts covering your team, and its especially hilarious reading people trying to analyse Stafford based on stats and not watching any film of him.

As long as most of the key components stay healthy we'll be watching the Greatest Show on Turf II.

Narag

All these years shit-talking Tom Brady and, in the end, you really just wanted to see him naked.

Being closeted Pats fans must be awful. No wonder you guys are so whiny and petty these days.

When I first came here, I thought bionic was #1 Tom Brady fan due to the Tom Brady in a sports bra avatar.

It's scary when mainstream press starts covering your team, and its especially hilarious reading people trying to analyse Stafford based on stats and not watching any film of him.

As long as most of the key components stay healthy we'll be watching the Greatest Show on Turf II.

stafford was healthy last year. how many games did the lions win?

cdyhybrid

Niners players in trouble with the law. Nothing to see here, indeed. Just another day for Jim Harbaugh!

But if they watched film they'd see that he only won 4 games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom