• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT4| Fingers Crossed for a Homicide-Free July

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait, so Dwight said he would sign with Houston, but now he's having second thoughts and says there's a 50/50 chance he'll re-sign with the Lakers?

squicken

Wait, so Dwight said he would sign with Houston, but now he's having second thoughts and says there's a 50/50 chance he'll re-sign with the Lakers?

There were some bs reports during the day that was the case, but he is signing with Houston. He went to LA to personally tell them he would not re-sign, and the local media took his presence in town as him staying. ESPN and the LA reporters have a lot of egg on their face for blowing the story and are trying to cover their asses by saying Dwight was wishy-washy. There is a lot to dislike about him, but the way he handled his free agency in 2013 is not one of them

A star player took less money to not play for the Lakers. Never thought I'd see that happen. It works out well for them, but that's still odd. Dr. Buss always got his guy

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
KAS I know you are insane but stop comparing your team to the Rams. That was one of the most stacked teams on offense of all time. They really had no weakness. Only Mike Martz could stop them.

Your team does not measure up to them.

I agree with Kas, let's not forget Reggie going for 1800:

reggiebushoffseason_zpsc5efa6b7.png

Bush and the rest of our young offense will run circles around Tillman and the rest of your old and slow defense.

BTW thanks for Israel Idonije. Your second leading sacker last year (7.5 sacks) behind Julius Peppers, is now in a Lions uniform and will be joining a defensive line consisting of Ndamakung Suh, Nick Fairley, Ziggy Ansah, former Seahawk Jason Jones, Willie Young, Ronell Lewis and Devin Taylor.

Heads will roll.

Idonije was old and wanted too much $. That's kind of why we let him go. And how do you know half of those dudes won't get arrested?

MechDX

So the Rockets got Howard, the Texans are contenders and the Astros? Well its always great to have a minor league ball club in town!

Greg

I just saw a little segment about the Hernandez jersey trade-in on ESPN, and they said you could only pick from 11 names and Tebow wasn't one of them.

C'MON, MAN!

People need to understand Athletes with this kind of money buy caps and shoes with the right colors to match their outfits, not based on what team it says on it. Kaep can wear whatever he wants as long as he's in red and gold come sundays

ChanHuk

Banned
People need to understand Athletes with this kind of money buy caps and shoes with the right colors to match their outfits, not based on what team it says on it. Kaep can wear whatever he wants as long as he's in red and gold come sundays

Yeah he's also a representative of his team. It's like Obama wearing a British pin because of swag.

Tamanon

Banned
Baseball and basketball caps from different cities, completely understandable, but if you're going to be in public and you're wearing football gear, you wear your team or your college team. Anything else is just a bad image for the team.

And your image is part of your job.

Eleuin

Too bad he lowers his trunks like a douche

Baseball and basketball caps from different cities, completely understandable, but if you're going to be in public and you're wearing football gear, you wear your team or your college team. Anything else is just a bad image for the team.

And your image is part of your job.
That part is definitely true and I won't argue with that. It's why guys like Kap and Newton won't get as many endorsement deals as some others, because they have tatoos everywhere, and that's all apart of image like you said, rightly or wrongly.

I think it's funny coming after

But that's a team from another sport just on the other side of the bay

That part is definitely true and I won't argue with that. It's why guys like Kap and Newton won't get as many endorsement deals as some others, because they have tatoos everywhere, and that's all apart of image like you said, rightly or wrongly.

???

Cam doesn't have any tattoos, Jerry Richardson doesn't allow him to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom