• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT4| Fingers Crossed for a Homicide-Free July

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spinluck

Snoop approves:

BuLez73.jpg

I spent 3mins trying to do that awful Pats gang sign Hernandez threw up, my hand and arm muscles now hurt.

jbug617

Banned
A lot of people showed up to get a new jersey.
According to a team spokesperson, over 500 jerseys with Hernandez's name were turned in by 11 a.m., about 90 minutes after the pro shop opened its doors.

bionic77

Am I the only one who just isn't excited about Wonderful 101?

Game & Wario is worth a look. I've had so much fun playing that game for the past few weeks.
Probably not. It's looks incredibly innovative and fun. I cant think of another game at E3 that looked so original. So that probably means it will flop hard.

rando14

People who complain about a system having "no games" then bitch when it gets a game they want are the worst.

Dude what are you talking about, that kind of shit if awful. Who wants to pay $300 for a console and then just have it sit there?

Disclaimer: I care nothing for Mario or zelda

Spades

Wii U sympathizers are the worst

There are some great games available now. Lego City, MH3U, NSMBU, Game & Wario, ZombiU to name the main ones.

Pikmin will be great and then you've got some killer games coming in the fall.

It's still not where it needs to be, but I've seen some great deals for Wii U consoles around - well worth taking the plunge in my opinion. It's a very different console experience from playing on any of the others - it's just relaxed, calming and all about great gameplay.

Dude what are you talking about, that kind of shit if awful. Who wants to pay $300 for a console and then just have it sit there?

Disclaimer: I care nothing for Mario or zelda
That kind of thing seems to be common on the gaming forum though.
And I bought a PS2 basically JUST for Dragon Quest 8.

Spinluck

As long as Nintendo first party exist, I will probably continue to buy their consoles. It's pretty nice to see them go after some of these third party exclusives too.

The DS is the best handheld ever, and the 3DS is already off to a better start since I think it's catching fire quicker than the DS did software wise.

Wii U launch was pretty fucking sloppy, but there are promising days ahead. Some people might've grown out of Smash Bros. hype, but it still has a hold on me, and has already solidified my contentment with my Wii U and 3DS purchases. That new Mario game doesn't look Galaxy tier, but that shit looks like local MP heaven.

exarkun

y wood u turn in a hernandez jersey? its going to have value in a few years, just wait and see. remember, they need beyond a reasonabe doubt.

i wood keep mine, but if i had to change it out i wood get a tom brady. the bitches love it when you walk around boston in a tom brady jersey.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom