• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT4| Fingers Crossed for a Homicide-Free July

Status
Not open for further replies.
I find it hilarious that jim's son is on john's coaching staff. LOL stay losing FMT

Harbaugh_v166xfb3_original.gif

Rorschach

:lol

Does anyone think Silva is going to lose tonight?

People try to hype every fight up as "this time, he's fighting a _____ like he never has before!" Blank being the type of fighter. Striker, wrestler, strong conditioned fighter, BJJ practitioner, etc etc etc. He needs to fight Jones before it's too late. >:|

I know he'll never fight Jones and Pierre is too scared.

I never got the whole fried chicken watermelon stereotype stuff. I don't think I want to be friends with the person who DOESN'T like fried chicken

rando14

Just started dark souls

First level I went down to the depths to the Drake caves and got OHKO by a humongous fucking dragon. :<

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
I spent like 5 hours of my life trying to play Demon's Souls when it came out. Then I realized I had enough misery being a Jets fan.

bionic77

I never got the whole fried chicken watermelon stereotype stuff. I don't think I want to be friends with the person who DOESN'T like fried chicken
This is truth.

I don't let myself eat it often but I go crazy whenever my wife makes it. Add in some mashed potatoes, biscuits and corn and that's a compelling argument for being disgustingly obese.

Eleuin

Pffft, if I'm interested enough in playing a game I'll get the system if needed. If you want platform war nonsense go back to gaming side.
Alright good for you, but don't complain about someone else who doesn't think buying a system for one game is a good idea.

Poors have feelings too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom