• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT4| Fingers Crossed for a Homicide-Free July

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChanHuk

Banned
I chase ambulances for a living.

I could have lied and said I work for the ACLU but that shit don't pay!

tumblr_l5z35hwEqg1qb05kio1_500.jpg

What's a Brony guys?

Haha, ok chan.

I never seen Teddy Bridgewater play (Don't care about Louisville), people seem to hype him up but he ain't on the level of pure awesome beast like Clowney. It is a QB driven league though but Reggie Mckenzie has been going BPA route and I think he'll go for Clowney if we do tank.

I never seen Teddy Bridgewater play (Don't care about Louisville), people seem to hype him up but he ain't on the level of pure awesome beast like Clowney. It is a QB driven league though but Reggie Mckenzie has been going BPA route and I think he'll go for Clowney if we do tank.
yeah I hear yah, and I wasn't just talking about Bridgewater. I like a couple Qbs this year. It's just if I think my teams gonna tank and we don't have a franchise Qb, then that's what i want. A talent like Clowney is great but how many championships have Peppers or Mario Williams brought there teams. I understand were you're coming from though, the raiders are one of the teams I feel would go Clowney instead of a Qb if they get the number 1.

As a Browns fan I aim for a franchise Qb every year, but we're never quite bad enough at the right times.

brentech

It's called the constitution. Gives everyone the right to counsel. I know as a Pats fan you are not big into rules or laws though!
I know a guy that said his family basically disowned him because he became a defense lawyer. Thinking that it's all about saving murderers and rapists.

Some people just don't understand how the world works and what a defense lawyer is there for.

manfestival

Great news, I just took a screenshot with my phone. I did not know it could do that. Other news, UFC prelims pretty good so far. Final news, Buccaneers.

Greg

Great news, I just took a screenshot with my phone. I did not know it could do that. Other news, UFC prelims pretty good so far. Final news, Buccaneers.

I'm proud. My phone only takes 640x480 pictures, so I don't bother.
Haha damn, what were you doing?
I was tweaking a music project, and it ended up worse than when I started, so I just closed the whole thing in anger.

It's ok though because OHIO! TRENT TRUCK!

Draxal

Here's the Full Sugar bowl of Ville/Florida; it's a 2 for 1 here you get to see Alligatorjandro's Florida team lose to a Big East team in a BCS game.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9WeoVDbXCOU

I can actually see Reggie trading the pick away if some team were to offer a blockbuster trade similar to the RG3 deal. I don't think most people would blame him either considering our roster.

I wanna play the Last of Us, but i'm waiting for a Ps4 version/Gaikai version though. Unless I can find a ps3 slim for 100 dollars.

Speaking of Clowney, who's got the inside track? Do we have an idea of which team will suck the most shit next season?

Also how many draft picks will Jerry Jones give up to move up and take Johnny Manziel?

Get the titans out the running, I just can't see it. They've got a lot of good things going.
Edit: also Chan don't underestimate the need for franchise Qbs, I see a Qb going number next year over Clowney. Maybe the top two will even be Qbs.

Speaking of Clowney, who's got the inside track? Do we have an idea of which team will suck the most shit next season?

Also how many draft picks will Jerry Jones give up to move up and take Johnny Manziel?

You never really know. I'm obviously a homer, but I really don't see the Raiders getting the 1st overall. It's true we don't have any stars, but we do have players with solid fundamentals at almost every position and a much much better coaching staff. A lot will depend on how well HoFlynn plays, but I see us being able to run the ball well and staying in games. I know people say our line is terrible and talk about a lack of pass rush but it's going to be very tough to run up the middle on us with Sims and Walker in the middle and Houston at LE, and a lot of people don't realize the DT we took last year Bilukidi was the most athletic DT taken in the last 2 drafts and the 2nd fastest only to Floyd, he was just very raw last year. I see him coming on strong this year and filling that rotational role that Bryant had last year. We will get pass rush from a rotation of ends staying fresh, OLBs and Allen likes to get DBs involved and we have a much better core back there this year with that ability.

I think Jets, Titans and Chiefs are all in contention to be the worst and I also don't see the Eagles being in a great spot. You could also throw Jags in there, but I think Bradley is gonna have them playing good defense.

You never really know. I'm obviously a homer, but I really don't see the Raiders getting the 1st overall. It's true we don't have any stars, but we do have players with solid fundamentals at almost every position and a much much better coaching staff. A lot will depend on how well HoFlynn plays, but I see us being able to run the ball well and staying in games. I know people say our line is terrible and talk about a lack of pass rush but it's going to be very tough to run up the middle on us with Sims and Walker in the middle and Houston at LE, and a lot of people don't realize the DT we took last year Bilukidi was the most athletic DT taken in the last 2 drafts and the 2nd fastest only to Floyd, he was just very raw last year. I see him coming on strong this year and filling that rotational role that Bryant had last year. We will get pass rush from a rotation of ends staying fresh, OLBs and Allen likes to get DBs involved and we have a much better core back there this year with that ability.

I think Jets, Titans and Chiefs are all in contention to be the worst and I also don't see the Eagles being in a great spot. You could also throw Jags in there, but I think Bradley is gonna have them playing good defense.

Lol chiefs aren't close to being as bad as the raiders come on. Chiefs are better at every position and have a better coaching staff. My boy Alex gonna tear up that division

Lol chiefs aren't close to being as bad as the raiders come on. Chiefs are better at every position and have a better coaching staff. My boy Alex gonna tear up that division

Heard the same thing last, they have so many pro-bowlers blah blah blah... yet they still suck. Smith is gonna go back to being garbage without Harbs, and the team will self destruct again.

Heard the same thing last, they have so many pro-bowlers blah blah blah... yet they still suck. Smith is gonna go back to being garbage without Harbs, and the team will self destruct again.

Idk they lost a lot of close games and Alex isn't a turnover machine like cassell. Whatever. I just want kc to finish 8-8, no better no worse so we get another 2nd!

ChanHuk

Banned

You man muncher. Other than Dwayne Bowe, Charles; and maybe Tony you nobody on that team you secret Pats loving mongrel.

Truth be honest. Raiders did more with less last season.

bionic77

I really want to see what Reid can do.

Always interesting seeing a coach go to another team. Normally it doesn't end well. Parcels was the most successful at it that I remember.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom