• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT4| Fingers Crossed for a Homicide-Free July

Status
Not open for further replies.
2001 superbowl was best superbowl

- it gave america hope after 9/11 that patriots are still winners
- rise of brady
- rise of belichick
- Bledsoe coming back to play his part in the playoffs
- beating oakland in the snow
- start of the most feared and dominant dynasty in nfl

GOAT

where does the patriots cheating fall into this evaluation?

you shouldnt disrespect a great organization like the Patriots you swine.

i wasn't aware that telling the truth was being disrespectful. although now that i think of it i guess there is some logic there. like if tom brady asks if she looks bad in this dress and you say yes you look awful. well it's the truth but it is kind of disrespectful

Lunchbox

Banned
where does the patriots cheating fall into this evaluation?

8yrBlGF.gif

history will remember you as the team that gave flacco his only ring

#0-1inSuperbowlsThisCentury

8yrBlGF.gif

history will remember you as the team that gave flacco his only ring

#0-1inSuperbowlsThisCentury

1. who'd flacco beat ON THE ROAD in the afc title game to get to the superbowl?
2. sad that you have to continually ride the ravens dicks to insult the niners since kap skull fucked your sorry ass team in new england

bionic77

I will not take this disrespect from a heathen eagle fan
The truth is not less true because of the person speaking it.

Also Kap did not lose to Flacco and Mark Sanchez at HOME in the championship game. In his defense the SB is at a neutral site. Brady doesn't have that excuse and looks especially bad when you remember that Chaz Batch outplayed him just a few weeks before Tammy shit the bed!

Lunchbox

Banned
1. who'd flacco beat ON THE ROAD in the afc title game to get to the superbowl?
2. sad that you have to continually ride the ravens dicks to insult the niners since kap skull fucked your sorry ass team in new england

beating us in a fluke game where we destroyed the niners defense is your new superbowl. youre nothing but the NFC Jets.

i dont blame you though, falling from grace that hard im not surprised that you basically cling to some meaningless regular season game against THE defining team of the modern era even though that didnt get you anywhere other than giving brady the stage to expose your fraud coach and his house of cards D

Fantomex

beating us in a fluke game where we destroyed the niners defense is your new superbowl. youre nothing but the NFC Jets.

i dont blame you though, falling from grace that hard im not surprised that you basically cling to some meaningless regular season game against THE defining team of the modern era even though that didnt get you anywhere other than giving brady the stage to expose your fraud coach and his house of cards D

Q9CsNtJ.jpg

The truth is not less true because of the person speaking it.

Also Kap did not lose to Flacco and Mark Sanchez at HOME in the championship game. In his defense the SB is at a neutral site. Brady doesn't have that excuse and looks especially bad when you remember that Chaz Batch outplayed him just a few weeks before Tammy shit the bed!

Pats never lost to Garrard or Tebow in the playoffs and never lost to the Raiders either.

the fluke was you making a game of a 31-3 blowout, not us destroying your bitch ass team in front of all your loser fans. i also don't need to cling to a regular season game, i only bring it up because your team was too shitty to actually meet us in the superbowl.

p.s.

the only thing "defining" about the patriots is that they were caught for systematically cheating and punished by the league office for cheating. all of their superbowls were revoked and they have been as meaningless a franchise after being caught cheating as they were before they started cheating

bionic77

Pats never lost to Garrard or Tebow in the playoffs and never lost to the Raiders either.
You also never won a legit Superbowl, let alone five. Realistically all we remember about the Pats is that they got beat by a goober virgin (twice) and also that they were part of the biggest beatdown in NFL history.

Also we never lost to buttfumble at home in the playoffs. :lol

Lunchbox

Banned
the only thing "defining" about the patriots is that they were caught for systematically cheating and punished by the league office for cheating. all of their superbowls were revoked and they have been as meaningless a franchise after being caught cheating as they were before they started cheating

the college freshmen class this fall have not seen niners win anything in their entire lives, thats how long your team has been choking.

become relevant before you talk shit about the patriots. you dont have to win 3 in 4 years like us, just win one this decade or this century

Patriots hadnt won anything when i became a fan.

cute, gata thinks he knows about dat struggle life.

You don't know shit! When you first became a fan, your team was gift-wrapped a championship by the corrupt Paul Tagliabue and Bob Kraft. Since then you've been the beloved crown princes of the NFL and your female QB the sacred cow.

Any rule you want to break, you break it.
Any person you want murdered, they get murked.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
NFL-GAF top 10 off-season discussion topics:

1. Racism
2. Taco Bell
3. Pats are cheaters and all fans are terrible
4. Insults towards the gata
5. Greg's hops
6. Snes
7. Football discussion
8. Matt Stafford
9. Tom Brady's status as a man
10. Video games (next gen, AC, 3DS is the superior system)

the college freshmen class this fall have not seen niners win anything in their entire lives, thats how long your team has been choking.

become relevant before you talk shit about the patriots. you dont have to win 3 in 4 years like us, just win one this decade or this century

no one, living or dead, has ever seen a legitimate patriots superbowl victory. they have seen plenty of legit losses though. don't you find it a funny coincidence that once the patriots competitive advantage was taken away they've been awful? frankly i would rather endure 100 years of mike singletary as head coach than lose in a blowout to mark sanchez AT HOME in the playoffs. how do you sleep at night with that hanging over your head!

cute, gata thinks he knows about dat struggle life.

You don't know shit! When you first became a fan, your team was gift-wrapped a championship by the corrupt Paul Tagliabue and Bob Kraft. Since then you've been the beloved crown princes of the NFL and your female QB the sacred cow.

Any rule you want to break, you break it.
Any person you want murdered, they get murked.

Patriots gonna feast on that raggedy ass pee wee league Panthers defense this year.

Its gonna be on national tv too. Too bad no one in NC will be able to watch it though, I dont think they have electricity there yet.

1. Racism
2. Taco Bell
5. Greg's hops
6. Snes
7. Football discussion
8. Matt Stafford
Id like to add Chans Life or Chan/fantomex relationship to that.
TrenTruck!

Patriots gonna feast on that raggedy ass pee wee league Panthers defense this year.

Its gonna be on national tv too. Too bad no one in NC will be able to watch it though, I dont think they have electricity there yet.

Yes Tom Brady and who exactly?

The walking STD poster with a broken back?
The murderer?
Tebow?

or do you mean Wes Welker? Oh wait.

Panthers are beating the Pats.

There was no 2008 Super Bowl.

It was cancelled.

There wasn't an NFC championship game either.

Something I um kkkrrktktttttghghrrghghgkk *brain aneurysm*

bionic77

no one, living or dead, has ever seen a legitimate patriots superbowl victory. they have seen plenty of legit losses though. don't you find it a funny coincidence that once the patriots competitive advantage was taken away they've been awful? frankly i would rather endure 100 years of mike singletary as head coach than lose in a blowout to mark sanchez AT HOME in the playoffs. how do you sleep at night with that hanging over your head!
All great points.

Also how can they continue to support a corrupt and dishonest team that was caught cheating at the highest level for several years? I mean I came out and said Ben was a scumbag for how he treated women and lobbied for a trade. What about Pat fans? They changed nothing and never asked for our or the Lords forgiveness.

KaYotiX

Banned

1. Racism
2. Taco Bell
5. Greg's hops
6. Snes
7. Football discussion
8. Matt Stafford

#3 ,#4 and #9 are year round :)

bionic77

I must have imagined Bionic's impassioned three month long defense of Big Ben.
To be fair he was never arrested or charged with any crime (other than having horrible taste in women) and yet he was still suspended for several games.

I do still believe in the Constitution and the legal process.

Eleuin

Pats were just lucky the true GOAT Vinatieri was there to save their ass time and time again.

Fucker should've signed with us :(

1. Racism
2. Taco Bell
5. Greg's hops
6. Snes
7. Football discussion
8. Matt Stafford
jnc

jakncoke

Banned

1. Racism
2. Taco Bell
5. Greg's hops
6. Snes
7. Football discussion
8. Matt Stafford

Football discussion isnt even top 25 in the OS threads, hell a niche topic like discussing Buckets obsession with girl flavored drinks is higher

Fantomex

there was no way the hype for the ending of TLOU could be met. it was a great ending. But Gaf made it seem to be Snape kills Dumbledore, Luke is Vaders son, Bruce Willis is dead, Tom Brady is actually not feminine levels of awesomeness combined.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom