• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT4| Fingers Crossed for a Homicide-Free July

Status
Not open for further replies.

eznark

Banned
If I was gonna get a console for a game it would be a PS3 for Last of Us, a real game. I don't want any part of some cartoon world where a Canadian cat is lord of NFL GAF with all his fruit trees, reducing ez to some snes type beggar

So instead you want a joyless cartoon world full of brain dead generics and no hope? Guess that makes sense all things considered.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
you think my village has time for fruit? im too busy giving everyone of my villagers a flat screen TV, jacuzzi, GT-Rs, oak wood floors, their own soda fountains, a personal chef, personal butler, personal trainer (to prevent sconie obesity), leather couches, versace shirts and caviar picnics with Chateau Lafite 1787 to wash down that sensible palette. Their servants have servants. stupid flea infested cat, you dont even have a Wario stache, HMD, or Samus helmet do you? you dumb, stupid poor.

I know deep down you know the truth. Your town is filled with poors in rich clothing.

#staypooryoustupidassbiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitttttcccchhhhhhhhhh

Fantomex

I know deep down you know the truth. Your town is filled with poors in rich clothing.

#staypooryoustupidassbiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitttttcccchhhhhhhhhh

Keep reaching Kave_Kitty

CAT-FAIL-GIF.gif

And in honor of Kave coming at me in such a mean, foul mouthed and disrespectful way. I have a new official image we can use everytime the Browns lose this year, starting in week 1 of course. I call this image, Kave's Always Full of Fail.

]
dDST6LY.jpg

Talon

The decline of Sanchize (as if he had anything to decline from) has been perhaps the most unifying force in America for the past three years.

squicken

The decline of Sanchize (as if he had anything to decline from) has been perhaps the most unifying force in America for the past three years.

The Titans game was one of the worst games I've ever seen a starting QB play. I mean there are lots of overwhlemed Joe Webb type games with backups, but Sanchez was a 4 year starter

edit:

Allen OU ‏@THEREALALLENOU
Dwight Howard is in Houston looking at houses today.

nooooooooooooo!!!!!

JABEE

It would be cool if coming into someone's town and paying off their public works projects led to the visitor wresting more control from the Mayor of the town like an organized crime boss.

exarkun

The Titans game was one of the worst games I've ever seen a starting QB play. I mean there are lots of overwhlemed Joe Webb type games with backups, but Sanchez was a 4 year starter

edit:

nooooooooooooo!!!!!

YEa Squicken, its happening.

He'll be at all the Texans games!

squicken

edit:

nooooooooooooo!!!!!
Lin/Harden/Howard? That's enough for heartbreaking losses in the WCF, at least...

Milchjon

So we just sent Nowitzki's successor to the NBA. Blackest dude with the most German name.

Germans are taking over all (relevant) US sports!

I'm going to take the underrepresented stance of "Jacoby Jones is great," and all I see is a burner, burning.

Jacoby deserves more love. Dude should have won Dancing With The Stars, too.
all I see is a safety inexplicably allowing a receiver to get behind him with 30 seconds left in the game. if this happened earlier in the game then I'd give Jones credit. but there's really no excuse for allowing a receiver to get behind you when your goal is guarding against that very scenario.

Colasante

Seems like NFL.com deleted Hernandez' career stats. Who knows if anything else.

Now the Patriots are offering free exchanges of Hernandez jerseys at their Pro Shop. Looks like the NFL and Patriots are trying to obliterate Hernandez from their existence. Hopefully this means the NFLPA won't put up a fight when the Patriots try to void his contract and get back some of their guaranteed money.

Milchjon

Once again via Dutch:

FOXBOROUGH, Mass. – The New England Patriots ProShop will offer a free jersey exchange of any #81 Hernandez jersey purchased at the Patriots ProShop or online at PatriotsProShop.com for a new Patriots jersey of comparable value. The free jersey exchange will be available exclusively at the Patriots ProShop the weekend of Saturday, July 6 and Sunday, July 7.

“We know that children love wearing their Patriots jerseys, but may not understand why parents don’t want them wearing their Hernandez jerseys anymore,” said New England Patriots spokesperson Stacey James. “We hope this opportunity to exchange those jerseys at the Patriots ProShop for another player’s jersey will be well received by parents.”

This opportunity for a free exchange of jerseys is limited to the weekend of July 6-7 and is available only at the Patriots ProShop located at Gillette Stadium in Foxborough, Mass. The hours of operation are from 10:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m. on Saturday, July 6 and from 10:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. on Sunday, July 7. The exchange is for jerseys available in the Patriots ProShop only and is limited to one per person.

Edit: beaten.

JABEE

Now the Patriots are offering free exchanges of Hernandez jerseys at their Pro Shop. Looks like the NFL and Patriots are trying to obliterate Hernandez from their existence. Hopefully this means the NFLPA won't put up a fight when the Patriots try to void his contract and get back some of their guaranteed money.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/06/28/pats-offering-free-exchanges-on-hernandez-jerseys/

Here's the quote from the Pats spokesperson.

“We know that children love wearing their Patriots jerseys, but may not understand why parents don’t want them wearing their Hernandez jerseys anymore,” team spokesperson Stacey James said. “We hope this opportunity to exchange those jerseys at the Patriots ProShop for another player’s jersey will be well received by parents.”

Gata needs to get get his exchange in. Here you go. Get yourself a jersey of a real role model.

squicken

Well you sorta want the money to go to his victims and child, but I do get your point about the NFLPA being smart about it

smokeymicpot

Beat EviLore at pool.

That is pretty cool of the Patriots to do that. Even if he some how gets away with it he is still won't be coming back. Sucks for his family that he was such a dumbass.

JABEE

I'm actually impressed by the Patriots doing this. I can imagine someone buying their kid a Hernandez jersey last Christmas only to find out that he's killed three people that we know of.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom