• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT4| Fingers Crossed for a Homicide-Free July

Status
Not open for further replies.

JABEE

Seems like NFL.com deleted Hernandez' career stats. Who knows if anything else.

If the reason why they are offering returns is to expunge him from their records and reduce the number of Hernandez jerseys out there because of his name tarnishing the Patriot brand, they are schemers.

I was actually starting to think the Patriots were doing the right thing for the right reasons.

I am sorry that I have sinned.

Fantomex

Kave's town gonna get pillaged yo. Chan is going to bring the booze and bring poverty and filth, Snes gonna bring the poors, and I'm bringing some Thugs. Kave's town is gonna be like the Towers in The Wire.

Milchjon

Should set up an exchange for Welker jerseys too.

ilRizPrh7Qmah.gif

Milchjon

When Welker first left, I thought "Oh, if we don't win the SB, I wouldn't really mind the Broncos winning it". With every additional quote about Peyton, that thought disappears a bit more.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Is Welker telling us that Peyton is more accurate than Tammy? Next, he'll regale us with the shocking revelation that water is wet.

Fantomex

Playing some Borderlands 2 at the moment but I'm going to be up late if you fancy hanging out on AC later dude?

I will definitely play later tonight, just remember I'm on the West Coast. I should be up really late playing it too. Also, my clock is permanently set to 3 hours behind since I'm a night owl. So it gives my visitors more opportunities to sell their wares.

I will definitely play later tonight, just remember I'm on the West Coast. I should be up really late playing it too. Also, my clock is permanently set to 3 hours behind since I'm a night owl. So it gives my visitors more opportunities to sell their wares.

Open your damn gate. I was trying to stop by last night and class up your town, but could not due your insularity.

Spades

I'll probably be on for a few more hours at least.

cashman

Banned
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/06/28/cowboys-still-dont-intend-to-release-josh-brent/

Dallas Cowboys defensive tackle Josh Brent is in prison once again after another positive drug test while out on bond awaiting trial for the death of teammate Jerry Brown.

It’s the second time in a month that Brent has had his release revoked after posting bail. The Cowboys have steadfastly remained supportive of Brent in the wake of the car accident that killed Brown in December. It seems they intend to stick by him after his latest incident as well.

According to Ed Werder of ESPN, the Cowboys have no immediate plans to release Brent from their roster.

Brown’s mother has asked for forgiveness for Brent and the Cowboys have obliged by refusing to jettison him from the roster up until now. However, at some point there has to be a breaking point and Brent may be getting close to the Cowboys having no other option but to let him go.

Jerry, stop embarrassing me.

Nakazato

Dude there has never been a better time to own one. So many awesome games. My 3DS backlog is huge right now.

I will asap. Right now im trying to get career going in LA no extra money :\.

Think 3ds is on top of my must buys atm followed by Pulse Elite headset for my ps3/ps4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom