• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT4| Fingers Crossed for a Homicide-Free July

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude there has never been a better time to own one. So many awesome games. My 3DS backlog is huge right now.
I still have Etrian Odyssey IV staring at me but I'm terrified to start it because of how long it is. One of these days... I've been playing some Link's Awakening lately, though. That game is a true classic.

But yeah, the 3DS is a great platform.

Spades

If-you-know-what-i-mean-420x250.png

If you know what I mean...

Spades

And theres still Mario and Luigi and SMT IV to come out.

Tell me about it.

I have Donkey Kong Country Returns, Luigi's Mansion 2, Paper Mario which I'm in progress and haven't finished yet.

I haven't even started Fire Emblem yet and it's sitting on my 3DS. Same goes for NSMB2 which I haven't even bought yet.

Animal Crossing is taking up all of my portable gaming time right now, and will be for the foreseeable future.

cashman

Banned
If I killed my friend, I'd probably be stoned 24/7 too. Must be fucking horrible to be responsible for something like that.
(Yes, I realize this was more than a simple mistake and I understand the gravity of drunk driving. But it's still not comparable to something like the Hernandez situation.)

If I killed a friend and teammate, I'd be failing drug tests non-stop, myself. Not condoning his dui, but I can understand being drunk/high/stoned to forget about the pain for a while. Been there, done that.

I guess, really I just wish there was a drug similar to weed that doesn't stay in your system as long.

bionic77

Hard to find good Mexican food on the East coast.

Good Mexican food is so good though. But I can't eat average or bad Mexican food. Sorry Buc fans.

Nakazato

Chandler Jones' Twitter feed is really weird and cryptic.

Maybe it's because he calls himself "Chan" in his username.
Art is the BEST football playing Jones

Bones is the best jones

Knowing California, there's probably some organic foodie fusion truck that sells kung pao chicken tacos.

where is this magical place

Brain tacos are nasty. I would go to Luckys Chinese and get some Kung Pao Chicken and some Orange Chicken and some steamed rice.

9 miles away hmmm.... maybe when the GF is at work

Colasante

Confirmed via Patriots source: Hernandez's cap numbers will be $2.55m in 2013 and $7.5m in 2014. They voided his guaranteed monies

Good news for the Patriots. Still a big hit next year, but about $3 million reduced for 2013. Makes a potential John Abraham signing more tempting, although I doubt they end up pulling the trigger on him. No pun intended.

Matugi

Does anybody else have a ridiculous bucket list? I, in no particular order, want to be a doctor, a comedian, a psychonaut, an actor, an astronaut, an olympic powerlifter, and world traveler to exotic places.

Does anybody else have a ridiculous bucket list? I, in no particular order, want to be a doctor, a comedian, a psychonaut, an actor, an astronaut, an olympic powerlifter, and world traveler to exotic places.
I literally just told someone today in adding blowing up a Ballon to mine, I'm ballon blowing challenged

Fantomex

Art is the BEST football playing Jones

Bones is the best jones

where is this magical place

9 miles away hmmm.... maybe when the GF is at work

Orange Chicken/Kung Pao Chicken and Steamed Rice is the greatest combo of all time. Luckys Chinese in Fountain Valley. let me tell you why.

You got the Sweet, the Spicy, The Plain Rice and a soda or beer? It's the best of all worlds in one sitting my friend!

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Added spades, chan, snes and fantomex. Got my wifi working.

Gonna do some quick fishing then I'll open up the town for all to steal fruit.

4313-0419-9714

ChanHuk

Banned
Orange Chicken/Kung Pao Chicken and Steamed Rice is the greatest combo of all time. Luckys Chinese in Fountain Valley. let me tell you why.

You got the Sweet, the Spicy, The Plain Rice and a soda or beer? It's the best of all worlds in one sitting my friend!

I get Chinese at the place across from Fountain Valley Hospital when I'm working out of FV.

Greasy Chinese food is great with beer, too bad you don't drink you heathen.

I got some cabeza tacos.

Milchjon

I wanna be a farmer, a police detective, a private detective, and a teacher at some point.

I will never be any of that.

I also want to work, no joke, at a fast food place for at least a short amount of time.

I might be on the right path for that one.

Narag

I wanna be a farmer, a police detective, a private detective, and a teacher at some point.

I will never be any of that.

I also want to work, no joke, at a fast food place for at least a short amount of time.

I might be on the right path for that one.

Become a detective and work undercover at a fast food joint. Be efficient about these things. Then go teach horticulture!

bionic77

Become an OLB and blow up Brady's knee into a million pieces coming unblocked from the blind side.

Hunter S.

we need an LA-NFL-GAF meet up lol

Still learning whats what here. All I know is the 405 sucks balls.

To make you fill more at home I suggest you shank a couple mother fuckers. Then perhap kill a Raven and make a stew. as you feell more at home with obesity you will love California.

Greg

I don't have an actual list, but I will beat bionic in tennis and ping pong after I dunk over him.

I don't have an actual list, but I will beat bionic in tennis and ping pong after I dunk over him.
Listen here punk, the Macho Bucket will kick your ass at the ping pong ohhhh yeeeaaaaaahhhuhh.

You're the little mousey wousey, Greggarino:

2kt2c1.gif

BOOM

3 games to NONE

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Listen here punk, the Macho Bucket will kick your ass at the ping pong ohhhh yeeeaaaaaahhhuhh.

You're the little mousey wousey, Greggarino:

2kt2c1.gif

BOOM

3 games to NONE

Looks like Savage legit hurt his elbow there. Thought that cheap 1/2" of foam would be as bouncy as a wrestling ring. Advantage: hamster.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom