• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT4| Fingers Crossed for a Homicide-Free July

Status
Not open for further replies.

cdyhybrid

9XswwLg.png

Greg

Brace yourself, brother, I feel some fines a'comin'.
Graham Harrell will not be deniiiiiiiiiied!

I think my credentials hating on Brady speak for themselves so I can say with confidence and without any bias that Brady is way too big of a pussy to get involved in that kind of thug life.

If Hernandez was storing yoga pants or having wine tastings then yeah I am sure Brady is all in, but I can't see him going to some dump to store his guns. I am sure Tammy just gets some bodyguards instead. Hell if there were no guards around and shit got real I don't think anyone would be surprised if Gisselle was the one who took over while Tom hid behind a bush with the kids.
oh, maybe he was the water boy equivalent of the operation

Wellie getting stone cold on Stafford. :jnc

McNabb not too far off:

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/07/10/mcnabb-says-stafford-hasnt-earned-his-contract/

“It’s about wins and losses again,” McNabb said on NFL Network, via MLive.com. “Now, as a quarterback and as Matt Stafford, hey, I would take that contract just like Tony Romo took his contract. But is he worth top 5 money? I would have to say no. And I say that because it’s about wins and losses. What has he really done for the Detroit Lions? Nothing.”

Fantomex

PS4 yes so hard!

From Gaming

“You can visit your friends house you can log into your account and play any game from your digital library, which is good. But how useful is that if it takes half a day to download the game you want to play? With Play As You Download you get much quicker access to at least the first section of the game so you can start playing quicker. So this makes a digital library a practical option in the real world.”

tAP09.gif

Nori Chan

I'm going to download all of my games Digitally for my 3DS now. That way there's no need to be holding all of these cartridges and I can switch to the game at any time.

Drakeon

I'm going to download all of my games Digitally for my 3DS now. That way there's no need to be holding all of these cartridges and I can switch to the game at any time.
This is what I do with my vita. Only difference is you're fucked if you lose your 3ds or it dies on you.

cajunator

Banned
Maryland is quite nice right now.
gonna mow the grass tomorrow.
too tired/lazy right now.
best part is I get back july 20th then a week of work and suddenly its nearly August :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom