• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT4| Fingers Crossed for a Homicide-Free July

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drakeon

Obviously he's not what he once was but is still once of the best in the league.

This year will be a good barometer to see what Brady can do with a shit supporting cast. I know he used to do well with one, but my guess is he has a significantly tougher time this year. They'll still win 10+ games I imagine, but I wouldn't be shocked if they were fighting for a wild card at the end of the year. I mean, they've lost Hernandez, Welker and Gronkowski (who will be back at some point, probably sooner than later). They've also lost Lloyd (who was disappointing, but I'm shocked they haven't resigned him given they whole situation with losing Hernandez).

I mean, who are their receivers outside of Amendola? Who, btw, will likely play maybe 10-12 games the whole season, if they're lucky.

Brady in his prime wouldn't overthrow a wide-open Welker in the Super Bowl.

i suppose patriots fans will say its a coincidence that he has been garbage since his competitive advantage was taken away.

brady in his prime = patriots cheating

his skills haven't declined. he was never very good

Lunchbox

Banned
i suppose patriots fans will say its a coincidence that he has been garbage since his competitive advantage was taken away.

brady in his prime = patriots cheating

his skills haven't declined. he was never very good

a brady in decline exposed jim harFRAUD and his shit defense which ended up costing them the superbowl

JABEE

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/blog/e...s-says-aaron-hernandezs-homie-snitched-on-him

Good Riddance

HxvZzV3.jpg

That "snitching" apparently didn't sit well with Lewis. He quickly deleted the tweet after fan backlash and later responded to several users trying to defend himself.
“@jallen078: @DionLewis28 probably the #unrealfriends part.”he went to kill Sumone that he didn't trust. With people he did trust is all
— Dion Lewis (@DionLewis28) July 10, 2013

SOckGYv.gif

We need a pro and anti tebow chart

Am I the only one?
Yes. Your continued malice towards His Tebowness last year caused God to unleash a terrible and just humiliation on your beloved Jets and their non-Tebow QB of choice.

If you continue this ill-begotten jealousy, the next time the Patriots play the Jets Tebow will score 7 TDs. (the 2 thrown to himself will count for double)

bionic77

a brady in decline exposed jim harFRAUD and his shit defense which ended up costing them the superbowl
Why are Pat fans so dumb?

Flacco only has one move which Tammy could never pull off. All he can do is go deep, real deep, with zero fucks given or defenses read. That was the Niners shit defense more than anything else.

To change subjects, there is a fascinating documentary on TV about Wisconsin. It's called footloose. It's about a Bears fan moving to Wisconsin and trying to adjust to their special culture.

bionic77

I can't believe there are heathens who don''t believe in the power of Tebow.

Did you infidels forget about this or this or this

How could you sit there and ignore such an obviously miraculous presence right there in front of you?

The Time of Tebow is coming my friends, repent before it's too late.

When keeping it real goes wrong
To be fair, being a Jets fan would break the strongest man.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Buts its PS3 :(

Sony was serious about that 10 year life cycle :lol.

Its neat that they didn't cut and run. Nintendo basically killed off all Wii support with like 2 years to go so they could go do something else (evidently not Wii U games) and theres basically nothing this year for the 360.

That said yeah with the support the PS3 is getting from both first party and third party there really isn't any compelling reason to get a PS4 on day one (although I still am).

That said yeah with the support the PS3 is getting from both first party and third party there really isn't any compelling reason to get a PS4 on day one (although I still am).
You buy in for the potential of games and hope you get something good at launch. It's irrational but I like my new toys:). Sony first party and indie focus are the primary reason I'm in. XBone will get picked up early next year probably.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom