• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT4| Fingers Crossed for a Homicide-Free July

Status
Not open for further replies.

bionic77

Saw the GTA V trailer. Damn that game looks like it has a ton of content. More than any game I can remember from this gen. Looks like a throwback to last gen (with even more content than the big games from that time).

ChanHuk

Banned
Saw the GTA V trailer. Damn that game looks like it has a ton of content. More than any game I can remember from this gen. Looks like a throwback to last gen (with even more content than the big games from that time).

sup snes bionic

you're no poor like snes

So apparently a laboratory research/tech company I sent my resume into responded to me by email on Monday asking for an interview this week. I didnt see it until this afternoon and I'm only available on Friday.

Ugh. Sent an email back and left a voicemail with the HR woman who contacted me(It was shortly after hours).

I am gonna be so bummed if I fucked this up.

MechDX

Bernard Pollard has 2 chances to get some Texans.

Nah!
0104_patriots-texans.jpg

He had some great times at Reliant

JABEE

So apparently a laboratory research/tech company I sent my resume into responded to me by email on Monday asking for an interview this week. I didnt see it until this afternoon and I'm only available on Friday.

Ugh. Sent an email back and left a voicemail with the HR woman who contacted me(It was shortly after hours).

I am gonna be so bummed if I fucked this up.

You would think that they would have tried to call the number you provided them rather than use email.

Fantomex

These people are going to make me quit this place one day.

I mean dog food? Who are these people and what is broken in their brain?

Yo son. I kid you not. Once my uncle back in 85 came to Ralphs with us. He was a bit uneducated. And he said he was starving. Dude grabbed a can of tuna went to the register and paid for it and ate it with his fingers walking around with us while we shopped. 10 minutes later I notice a picture of a cute kitty that looked like Kave on the cover of the can. I'm like, Uncle Arthur I don't think that's the Tuna with the Mermaid, I think its something else. My mom starts to lol, dude had ate some Cat Fancy and said he couldn't taste the difference. Moral of the story, he didn't develop a taste for cat food, and learned to read packages better.

Pats suck! 8-8 like us losers!

Yo son. I kid you not. Once my uncle back in 85 came to Ralphs with us. He was a bit uneducated. And he said he was starving. Dude grabbed a can of tuna went to the register and paid for it and ate it with his fingers walking around with us while we shopped. 10 minutes later I notice a picture of a cute kitty that looked like Kave on the cover of the can. I'm like, Uncle Arthur I don't think that's the Tuna with the Mermaid, I think its something else. My mom starts to lol, dude had ate some Cat Fancy and said he couldn't taste the difference. Moral of the story, he didn't develop a taste for cat food, and learned to read packages better.

I think you guys will actually be alright. Might even win that division.

I will be 100% honest and state that I did eat an entire dog treat once when I was drunk at a house party. Didn't taste too bad but even jack in the box tastes good when drunk.

In other news I have my yearly physical tomorrow. Am I the only one who tries to get semi erect before the doctor gets into the room? I'm not gay but the rooms are usually pretty cold and it shrinks my wang quite a bit. I don't try to have a hard on but I want the doc to have something to think about!

JABEE

I will be 100% honest and state that I did eat an entire dog treat once when I was drunk at a house party. Didn't taste too bad but even jack in the box tastes good when drunk.

In other news I have my yearly physical tomorrow. Am I the only one who tries to get semi erect before the doctor gets into the room? I'm not gay but the rooms are usually pretty cold and it shrinks my wang quite a bit. I don't try to have a hard on but I want the doc to have something to think about!

:jnc

Fantomex

I think you guys will actually be alright. Might even win that division.

I ike you!

tracymorganwalkout.gif

michael-what-the-offib8zha.gif

ChanHuk

Banned

Well cat food and Messican food really isn't that different you degenerate.

bionic77

Just you bro.

Though I do make sure I have no hair on my back (I don't have a ton but the amount seems to increase with age). Not sure why I give a fuck.

So far I always get the excellent bill of health. They also can't last I imagine the older you get.

BigAT

Well that Aaron Hernandez situation really was terrible, but at least New England really handled it in a way that just shows what a classy, respectable organization they are. I'm sure no more Patriots will be arre-

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter
On it goes... RT @MikeReiss: Omaha World-Herald reports Patriots CB Alfonzo Dennard arrested in connection with DUI. http://bit.ly/1br3f9i

Just makes more room for Rutgers players in the their secondary!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom