• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT4| Fingers Crossed for a Homicide-Free July

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will be 100% honest and state that I did eat an entire dog treat once when I was drunk at a house party. Didn't taste too bad but even jack in the box tastes good when drunk.

In other news I have my yearly physical tomorrow. Am I the only one who tries to get semi erect before the doctor gets into the room? I'm not gay but the rooms are usually pretty cold and it shrinks my wang quite a bit. I don't try to have a hard on but I want the doc to have something to think about!
this has been a shitty work week so thanks for the :jnfc

cajunator

Banned
Hope you enjoy your vacation, man.

Three days in, it has been pretty good so far. Weathers been a bit uncooperative.
gonna make a short trip to DC in a couple days. See some war memorials, a spy museum, and other places we havent been to several times in washington already.

to make this football related, fuck the Patriots.

tumblr_lh7kt6cr7i1qbq5hzta.gif

http://abload.de/img/tumblr_lh7kt6cr7i1qbq5hzta.gif
We should be friends again. I'd still love to play some FIFA sometime but I understand that you're scared of the slight possibility of losing to an American. I've been playing online a lot lately and I pretty much always use
England
. Good choice?

Draxal

Well that Aaron Hernandez situation really was terrible, but at least New England really handled it in a way that just shows what a classy, respectable organization they are. I'm sure no more Patriots will be arre-

Just makes more room for Rutgers players in the their secondary!

Imagine a juice Jones, Logan Ryan, Duron Harmon, Devin McCourty starting secondary.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Hey, Julio Jones bought a house

Screen%20Shot%202013-05-22%20at%209.06.03.jpg

According to listings posted prior to the most recent sale, this manse — maybe a mile from the Mall of Georgia, relatively close the Falcons' facilities in Flowery Branch — boasts a lengthy cobblestone driveway lit by "quaint street lamps," at least a dozen or so balconies, a tennis court, pool, pond and jacuzzi. Inside, there's a massive master bedroom encircled by windows and a bathroom with heated floors — not to mention entertainment rooms, an exercise room and whatever a "keeping room" is. "The entire home features an intercom system, soaring ceilings … (and) hardwood floors," the listing said. There's also a two-bedroom, two-bath guesthouse complete with an outdoor kitchen.

Tax records show the 23-year-old Jones copped the seven-bed, nine-bath home off Camp Branch Road in mid-April, paying a paltry $1.25 million for the 2007-built home once valued at nearly twice that much

$1.25 million for all that? Damn, the housing market collapse truly was the worst!

In other news I have my yearly physical tomorrow. Am I the only one who tries to get semi erect before the doctor gets into the room? I'm not gay but the rooms are usually pretty cold and it shrinks my wang quite a bit. I don't try to have a hard on but I want the doc to have something to think about!

Not shocked at this statement.

It's true. And others, such as my wife, are just unfortunate enough to be born into the disgustingly evil, pro-murder, pro-cheating fold. I can't hold it against her.

You don't choose the Pats life, the Pats life chooses you.

And you're just jealous of me and your wife! You wish you were born into all this (Not including this offseason).

And with how this off-season has gone so far, I'm just gonna assume Dennard is guilty. So he will get cut. That will result in us losing Hernandez, Dennard, Welker, Lloyd, Woodhead. All crucial players to our team last year. Amazing.

We should be friends again. I'd still love to play some FIFA sometime but I understand that you're scared of the slight possibility of losing to an American. I've been playing online a lot lately and I pretty much always use
England
. Good choice?

I like England, fast wingers in Wallcunt and Sturridge, top class striker in Rooney (in Fifa at least) and a real balanced team overall , but I normally never play with nations, because against clubs, they have the tendency to be a bit overpowered. But when I do play with a nation I normally play with France. My summer break starts after tomorrow, so we need to find time to play then :).

I like England, fast wingers in Wallcunt and Sturridge, top class striker in Rooney (in Fifa at least) and a real balanced team overall , but I normally never play with nations, because against clubs, they have the tendency to be a bit overpowered. But when I do play with a nation I normally play with France. My summer break starts after tomorrow, so we need to find time to play then :).
Sounds good to me!

England is probably better than most clubs but 90% of the people you play online who pick a club just pick Madrid, Bayern, Dortmund, or one of the top 3 Premier League teams so I'd say I'm actually at a disadvantage a lot of times. Most people will pick a nation when they see that I'm England though, which basically means I'm playing against Brazil almost all the time. I had one poor guy play me four straight matches with the US and lose every match by one or two goals. He was probably good enough to beat me with a better team but he just refused to pick anyone but the US.

Whenever I play as England I bench Walcott for Defoe and Milner for my main man Lampard.

Okay, enough FIFA talk. Sorry dudes!

Bowser

Patriots Way - Cheating/Spying/Mudering/Satanic Worship
Bronocs Way - Drunk Driving and Crashing Into Things
Saints Way - Vicodin Theft and Bounty Hunting

Am I missing anything?

Colasante

Fuck Dennard. And this after his stupid pre-draft punching a cop routine. What a dumbass.

At least the Jaguars found a new starting cornerback, so there's that.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Holy hell I don't think I've ever experienced this type of humidity my whole life living in SoCal. I'm sweating like Jay Cutler and Aaron Rodgers gameplanning for a game against the Detroit Lions defensive line.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom