• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT4| Fingers Crossed for a Homicide-Free July

Status
Not open for further replies.
Listen here punk, the Macho Bucket will kick your ass at the ping pong ohhhh yeeeaaaaaahhhuhh.

You're the little mousey wousey, Greggarino:

2kt2c1.gif

BOOM

3 games to NONE

WTF was the context of this?! Was poor hamster mouse ok?

So i got a new kitten a while back and since we have a spare room it became the kittens safe room, its faces out on the to alley and then the houses at the back of my house. So I spent a great deal of time in this room getting the kitten used to me and making it feel safe and at home.

Regularly a guy (around my age) who lives with his parents opposite to me would be attempting to fuck one of a few chicks, most had very little interest and just shunned his advances but he fucked a few and managed to get BJ's from a few. I see all of this because his has the bedroom light on and nothing covering his window.

Since then the kitten has the freedom of the whole house but regularly stays in that room, when i spend time with him playing with his toys and such its in that room, I from time to time (once a week) see the dude at least attempting something sexual with a girl.

I just went into the room, out the corner of my eye I see the dude sat naked on his bed tugging his dick so fast I expected it to snap off. I looked away and left the room but he clearly noticed me and didn't care.

Sometimes its like a car crash and curiosity keeps me watching for a few minuets other times i just leave.

I feel kind of embarrassed for the dude but he just dosn't give a fuck.

Not looking for advice or anything just figured it was kind of odd, I assume he is in to showing off to people and I guess I'm the victim,

:jnc GAF is so weird

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Yeah I use to love wrestling, I remember my brothers use to tell me it was fake and I would swear it wasn't!

Back in the 80s my older cousin and his friends would always pretend to be wrestlers on the phone and talk to me. Of course I never realized it was them I was just excited to speak to Hulk Hogan.

There were just so many awesome characters back then, my favorites:

Macho
Piper
Jake the Snake
Mr. Perfect
Million Dollar Man
Demolition

Whenever I turn wrestling on now, it's just some dumbass standing in the ring and talking.
Literally the only guy who's any good today is CM Punk, and he's really only good when his contract is about to expire and he gets to say whatever the hell he wants.

Sting was my favorite wrestler. homersting.jpg is me.

bionic77

Back in the 80s my older cousin and his friends would always pretend to be wrestlers on the phone and talk to me. Of course I never realized it was them I was just excited to speak to Hulk Hogan.
:lol

How old were you?

Macho
Piper
Jake the Snake
Mr. Perfect
Million Dollar Man
Demolition

Whenever I turn wrestling on now, it's just some dumbass standing in the ring and talking.
You are too old for it now. But I won't ever argue that things weren't better in the 80s!

Fantomex

:jnc

Hi friends
You Suck!

Macho
Piper
Jake the Snake
Mr. Perfect
Million Dollar Man
Demolition

I used to love Ravishing Rick Rude because he was such a jerk. And don't forget Akeem!

ravishing-rick-rude-o.gif

slick-akeem-o.gif

rando14

Ty kave

WTF I cant change my skin color unless I get a TAN? which I can only get in July-September?

dis game so racist :mad:

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
I was an NWA/WCW guy. The four horsemen, with Flair, Arn Anderson, Tully Blanchard and Lex Luger is how I remember it. I just can't get into it anymore. :(

Slo

So the last few weeks have been hard NFLGAF, but I turned that shit around. All I do is win, motherfuckers.

Drinks on me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom