• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT4| Fingers Crossed for a Homicide-Free July

Status
Not open for further replies.

cdyhybrid

He said without. Just because they haven't been caught doesn't mean they aren't cheating. Chickens have shown they have a systematic cheating method and everyone on that team is involved

Innocent until proven guilty, brah!

Unless you're a Patriots player, in which case your involvement with that franchise is proof enough!

Bowser

You know who would fit in well on the Patriots?
Cam Newton.

You know where Josh Freeman would fit well?

Trick question, nowhere because he's a fat fuck.

gol15.jpg

900x900px-LL-810a3e9a_joshfreeman-fd7.jpeg

bionic77

Gata and fans of all of the Florida teams, why is your state so fucked up?

Florida seems to be the only state where murderers like Casey Anthony and Zimmerman can get off on a regular basis. I feel confidant that on the East Coast (even in a shithole like Boston), Zimmerman would not have stood a chance. The jury may not have found him guilty of murder, but he would be going away for manslaughter or a lesser charge for sure. Only in this garbage state do we get this apprehension on seemingly a yearly basis that someone is going to get off for murder.

Get your act together!

Gata and fans of all of the Florida teams, why is your state so fucked up?

Florida seems to be the only state where murderers like Casey Anthony and Zimmerman can get off on a regular basis. I feel confidant that on the East Coast (even in a shithole like Boston), Zimmerman would not have stood a chance. The jury may not have found him guilty of murder, but he would be going away for manslaughter or a lesser charge for sure. Only in this garbage state do we get this apprehension on seemingly a yearly basis that someone is going to get off for murder.

Get your act together!
I don't know.
But I hate Zimmerman and his braindead supporters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom