• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT4| Fingers Crossed for a Homicide-Free July

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hunter S.

Enjoy 6-10!

Bad list. Broncos should be #1. Peyton isn't getting any younger and when he leaves the Broncos are back to square one. Eli and Ben are both younger and can quickly be built around if need be but the Broncos are in full blown rebuild mode when Peyton is done.
Ben is a roting pile of injuries. I am not so sure about full rebuild mode. Nothing like the Raiders and Cheifs. When Champ retires the defense is not that old. They are still pretty strong on linebackers and cornerbacks. Not to mention John Elway already said they are working to get younger, now. No one equals Peyton, but by no means does he carry the Del Rio Defense. Too early to say really.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Foul!

You arent allowed to use Browns jokes before we get a chance!

tumblr_m9bnozf1up1rtmazu_zps77f58b3a.gif

Fantomex

Whats with this Filth? Focker calm down already. Also, OCM said if their private rooms are taken we would have to share a room after delivery? You better make a call to LD and get this straightened out quick!

WedgeX

Banned
Watched the dollar store across the street from my work get knocked over this afternoon. Poor guys. I get my much needed pop and gatorade from there a few times a week.

ChanHuk

Banned
Whats with this Filth? Focker calm down already. Also, OCM said if their private rooms are taken we would have to share a room after delivery? You better make a call to LD and get this straightened out quick!

Uh yeah the postpartum rooms are shared. There are no plans to expand the L&D either. Just claim to have ESBL and you'll be in your very own room.

brentech

It's weird how totally non-sexual her character is in Mad Men. Still drop damn gorgeous though.

yeah, but her character barely has a role there. One every few episodes she shows up and has a line or two. she has almost no impact. just there for the ride.

Actually the .gif with her shirt being ripped open is from a TV/web-series called Hot Sluts which was before she was on Community.

The more ya know.

Bread

Banned
I don't care about them as a measure of success. They exist only as symbols of corruption and depravity.
the real measure of success is the amount of championship games you can reach without a super bowl title. eagles are the greatest team ever

JABEE

the real measure of success is the amount of championship games you can reach without a super bowl title. eagles are the greatest team ever
That seems like a set of data points Pats fans would cling to. I know that I have no pride in Philadelphia's failures.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom