• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT4| Fingers Crossed for a Homicide-Free July

Status
Not open for further replies.

bionic77

I'm pretty sure Gronk called dibs on Tebow his virginity.
You filthy scumbag!

Tebow's first time will be with his wife. To imply anything else is a lie.

Tebow doesn't improve of any kind of pre-marital sex and I am sure his close proximity to Gronk will greatly slow down his recovery from his bout of Mega-AIDS.

I downloaded the fire emblem demo on the 3DS

boring as fuck so glad i didn't listen to you people on it
philip-rivers.jpg

bionic77

I downloaded the fire emblem demo on the 3DS

boring as fuck so glad i didn't listen to you people on it
Something seriously wrong with you son.

Not sure whether to recommend a priest or a doctor, but you need help.

agreed, fuck that shit.

mario kart for lifeeeeeeee
Unfortunately I don't think there is any help for your kind.

You were probably just born that way (or got molested).

Bread

Banned
Unfortunately I don't think there is any help for your kind.

You were probably just born that way (or got molested).

I was raised the right way, a Boston sports fan with a taste for Mario Kart. I hope your children have a chance at making their own choices growing up, or lest they be stuck rooting for a team of roiders and rapists from a scary ugly place like Pittsburgh.

The best part about the butt fumble give is how at first sanchez tries to reach out for the ball, then plants his face in the grass in defeat, realizing what's just happened. The moment of his soul breaking is just B E A utiful.

squicken

Kavinsky is going to have his own channel in GTA called NightRide FM. Buckethead's GTA OT better make prominent mention of this awesome news

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Kavinsky is going to have his own channel in GTA called NightRide FM. Buckethead's GTA OT better make prominent mention of this awesome news

I went from not giving a crap about GTA to now putting in my preorder.

Never knew about this, evidently it was old news. Crazy.

brentech

Nori Chan doesn't belong in California, he should rightfully be with the degenerates in Ohio or the filth in Boston.
Hey, we're the overused, poorly functioning, clogged artery, heart of obese America. Cut us some slack. Someone has to pump the sludge to the rest of you assholes.

ChanHuk

Banned
Pats fans have learned from the role model players that rules don't mean a thing, you can't stop me.

url-213.jpeg

Thank Tebow for Tebow. I don't have to work tomorrow. I had a 6 hour orientation today for electronic charting, I learned how to send a bag of dicks to Fantomex's room when his parasite is born. Have a 12 hour overnight shift tonight and was told just now I didn't have another day of orientation and that I can start working the ER. Thank you Tebow.

Hunter S.

I was really shocked at how good Borderlands 2 was as a single player game. Far Cry 3 is pretty dope too. Waiting on a Steam Sale for Dishonored
I second everyone of these games in order. Borderlands 2>>Far Cry 3>Dishonored.

Borderlands 2 is fun on coop and single player. Dishonored is only less good as it is not open world, and I am about a third of the way into Far Cry 3. Also Rhe Walking Dead really is a mastrerprice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom