• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT4| Fingers Crossed for a Homicide-Free July

Status
Not open for further replies.

bionic77

Pats fans need to shut the fuck up. You bastards won just as many Superbowls as the Eagles (legitimate SBs) and had the worst loss in SB history.

From where I stand even Bill fans can feel good in comparison.

Bread

Banned
Pats fans need to shut the fuck up. You bastards won just as many Superbowls as the Eagles (legitimate SBs) and had the worst loss in SB history.

jimmy johnson says it's not a big deal, and he's one of the greatest football minds of all time. if the pats hadnt embarrassed the steelers multiple times on the way to titles im sure you wouldnt be filled with such rage

It must kill you to know that the Patriots had to win in Pittsburgh 2 times to get to the super bowl.

Snes doesnt have cinemax.

Anyways, Go Pats.

denzelcant.gif

You should just embrace the Jaguars. They suck, but at least they suck with honor and class!

bionic77

Since Pat fans seem to believe in the legitimacy of their teams "Superbowl wins" do you soulless assholes also believe in Hernandez's innocence? What about the Easter Bunny?

It's ok, the truth will be undeniable after Tebow convinces Bill and Bob that the only way to redemption (and heaven) is to admit the fraudulent nature of their championships.

bionic77

bionic used to get his ass beat by a fat girl Pats fan back in school. That has to be the reason he hates the Pats so much.
:lol

Dumb Pat fans. I went to high school before 2002. There were no Pat fans back then (though I will concede that if they existed that they would be fat, ugly and racist, just like the Pat fans of today).

ChanHuk

Banned
Pats heathens are the utter worst.

Just prepped a dead body to go down to the morgue. Fun stuff. Only another 9 1/2hrs until I get to go home.

Fantomex

Man just got back from seeing Pacific Rim. It was awesome, go watch it!

In other news, I think Geno Smith is the player I have disliked the most in all the years I've watched football. Dude comes off as if he's the greatest player of all time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom