• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT4| Fingers Crossed for a Homicide-Free July

Status
Not open for further replies.

cdyhybrid

Niners claim former Seahawks WR Charly Martin off waivers. They're taking Seahawks and Rams scrap heap players in a desperate attempt to actually beat the teams in their division.

JABEE

After the commercial break on Sportscenter I can finally hear what Welker has to say about Hernandez. Hopefully it's "I always knew that motherfucker was a murderer," otherwise what's the point?
I hope he implicates Robert Kraft and Bill Belichick as accessories to the murders as a means of revenge for their insulting contract offer this offseason.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
:jnc Donovan Mcnabb on NFL Total Access was talking about the Browns offense and really emphasized how "the Quarterback (no name) is getting a little older."

Slow news day when the top story is Geno Smith not attending Mark Sanchez' camp in Irvine.

Yes and worth 3x that. Go for it.

Pats suck. Can't wait til Goodell retires and a new commish finds the secret evidence he didn't burn and yanks the Pats' fake trophies.

M03nR64.gif

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
kind of excited of it on Vita. May grab PS3 version also.

I got both pre-ordered from amazon

2 delicious art books also, such a sweet bonus

Saved $8 on the combo due to a $5 price drop for PS3 and $3 for Vita for due to price pre-order guarantee (they jumped back to MSRP now)

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
I cleaned my ass too thoroughly, now it's on fire.

I had surgery on mine 2 weeks ago lol

They literally ripped me a new one

Have a 3" gaping hole near the underneath part (gooch + ass area) left butt cheek

Fucking abnormal abscess, ballooned to Tennis Ball size =/

I went it 1AM Monday Morning, took till 6:30PM Monday night for surgery
Stayed till 3:00PM Tuesday afternoon to be discharged

So almost 1.5 day, my bill = $8,900.00+

$5600.00+ alone was the .5 day stay in recovery/nursing area... Jesus!

Have a 3" gaping hole near the underneath part (gooch + ass area) left butt cheek

Thought this was an FMT post. What the holy fuck.

Bread

Banned
No but I know the guy, they pronounced his name wrong and he didn't correct them. He and my uncle used to be gang bangers until they realized they were pansies or something.

California burrito? Fuck that french fries in shitty Messican food.

I have to work at 5am tomorrow ;-;
yo

im gonna have to pretend you didnt say that. calofornia burritos are the gem of socal. i would know, ive lived here for nearly 2 months.

That actually doesn't sound that outrageous for new ass surgery, well except for the recovery part.

But damn.. good luck with your new bunghole man.

brentech

Meh, that' s nothing. Every 8 weeks I receive a remicade infusion. The bill is usually right around 12k per treatment. I'm only there for 3-4 hours in an outpatient room. Luckily insurance covers the most of it and I reach my out of pocket maximum after 3 infusions.
'Merica!.....

The big bonus this year was that we found out there is a program that will pay for all but $50 per treatment that we owe money on. So I actually was cut checks this year for right around $2800. Been doing this since 2009. Wish we the program from the start.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom