• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT4| Fingers Crossed for a Homicide-Free July

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mullets were cool the last time the 9ers ever did shit.

jared allen told me mullets are still cool

p.s.

i'd rather have a mullet than whatever this is

tom-brady-hair-rio-gisele-bundchen-03082011-03-430x286.jpg

who can't win a Super Bowl

the NFC west

lets take a gander at that statement.

1. All time legitimate superbowl wins for the NFC west = 6
2. All time legitimate superbowl wins for the AFC east = 2 (none involving the patriots)
3. not counting their * superbowl games, the patriots franchise has lost 4 times as many superbowls as the 49ers and has lost as many superbowls as the entire NFC west combined

Lunchbox

Banned
lets take a gander at that statement.

1. All time legitimate superbowl wins for the NFC west = 6
2. All time legitimate superbowl wins for the AFC east = 2 (none involving the patriots)
3. not counting their * superbowl games, the patriots franchise has lost 4 times as many superbowls as the 49ers and has lost as many superbowls as the entire NFC west combined
football didn't stop in 1994

this century your team is as relevant as 50 year old fat fuck Montana doing those weight loss shoe commercials that fat chicks wear to think they are working out

football didn't stop in 1994

this century your team is as relevant as 50 year old fat fuck Montana doing those weight loss shoe commercials that fat chicks wear to think they are working out

and a 6 year run where your team was cheating to be competitive doesn't erase 50 years of irrelevance or however long that shitty franchise has been around. as i've asked so many times, what has your team done since their competitive advantage was taken away? the most noteworthy thing is you gave mark sanchez the last playoff victory of his career in a laugher. the fact that mark sanchez was involved in a playoff laugher where he was the one that was laughing will go down in history as one of the most incredible moments in all of sports

LuchaShaq

Banned
As I ask every summer in a thread like this.

As a Bills fan who does not follow the off season very well.

Do I have anything but another sad season in front of me?

Lunchbox

Banned
and a 6 year run where your team was cheating to be competitive doesn't erase 50 years of irrelevance or however long that shitty franchise has been around. as i've asked so many times, what has your team done since their competitive advantage was taken away? the most noteworthy thing is you gave mark sanchez the last playoff victory of his career in a laugher. the fact that mark sanchez was involved in a playoff laugher where he was the one that was laughing will go down in history as one of the most incredible moments in all of sports
50 years ago we didn't have bob craft and belichick

we didn't have anything and then rose to dominate the league. what's your excuse for being handed easy wins when the league was the least competitive and then fading away to mediocrity.

your third world status state can't even keep a stadium lit at night, that's how pathetic your city is. but that's ok, you still have black and white tapes of your ancient wins that no one remembers

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
As I ask every summer in a thread like this.

As a Bills fan who does not follow the off season very well.

Do I have anything but another sad season in front of me?

You're a Bills fan of course you have nothing but sadness to look forward to.

Fantomex

Gimme one, I'll route for the Dolphin's for like 2 games this season if you do.

How much?

For free, just please pay shipping. I'm gonna go to the Post Office tomorrow and see how much postage and tube is. Just PM me your zip code so I can get estimates to you and I can give you my paypal or something.

I know I act like a jerk on here, but it's just a front. I love everyone, even Gator.

Spinluck

For free, just please pay shipping. I'm gonna go to the Post Office tomorrow and see how much postage and tube is. Just PM me your zip code so I can get estimates to you and I can give you my paypal or something.

I know I act like a jerk on here, but it's just a front. I love everyone, even Gator.

No you don't.

50 years ago we didn't have bob craft and belichick

we didn't have anything and then rose to dominate the league. what's your excuse for being handed easy wins when the league was the least competitive and then fading away to mediocrity.

your third world status state can't even keep a stadium lit at night, that's how pathetic your city is. but that's ok, you still have black and white tapes of your ancient wins that no one remembers

1. dick kraft is a perverted old man and belicheck is a cheater on the field and a homewrecker off of it. no pride in that

2. dominate the league by cheating? again i say you have done nothing of consequence since the cheating stopped. no pride in that

3. lulz least competitive are you talking about the AFC east the past 15 years? patriots have won 0 legit superbowls in the worst division professional sports has ever seen. no pride in that

4. our owner is a genius and purposely put the lights out in front of a national audience on MNF so the league would have no choice but to fund our new stadium. done and done!

5. you don't actually believe that human landfill they call boston is superior to the crown jewel of this country (san francisco). try again you eastcoast redneck

Lunchbox

Banned
5. you don't actually believe that human landfill they call boston is superior to the crown jewel of this country (san francisco). try again you eastcoast redneck
if we didn't feel the charitable need to buy your shitty state from Mexico you would be living in a cave right now supporting the raiders. we should've kept the original 13 colonies cause all you post Louisiana purchase hicks deserved to live in the dark ages, but looking at candlestick stadium, some of you still do though

keep yapping about us, but we'll be there to bail your shitty state out again as usual when you vote some Hollywood fuck and go bankrupt again. so it makes sense that your new stadium is being funded by chairty too

if we didn't feel the charitable need to buy your shitty state from Mexico you would be living in a cave right now supporting the raiders. we should've kept the original 13 colonies cause all you post Louisiana purchase hicks deserved to live in the dark ages, but looking at candlestick stadium, some of you still do though

keep yapping about us, but we'll be there to bail your shitty state out again as usual when you vote some Hollywood fuck and go bankrupt again. so it makes sense that your new stadium is being funded by chairty too

the "purchase" of california (and other states) from mexico is about as legit as the patriots "superbowl wins"

bionic77

Im still waiting to see the evidence. Even criminal murder defense lawyers like yourself should not that without evidence there is no case.
The league found you guilty and then burned the evidence because they couldn't publicly admit that 3 Superbowls were forever tainted by cheating.

The evidence I have is the punishment the league gave and then the coverup.

bionic77

We did our time and are free now.
True. And even though you haven't done that well without cheating there is light at the end of the tunnel. I think Bill might figure out a way to use Google glass to spy on other teams and married women at the same time. Tebow knows that is his only shot of stopping an NFL defense.

Without spying we would just have to get used to elite qbs like Ben just picking apart the secondary time and time and time and time again.

True. And even though you haven't done that well without cheating there is light at the end of the tunnel. I think Bill might figure out a way to use Google glass to spy on other teams and married women at the same time. Tebow knows that is his only shot of stopping an NFL defense.

Without spying we would just have to get used to elite qbs like Ben just picking apart the secondary time and time and time and time again.

One day you will see the error of your heathen ways and come to embrace the Patriots.

Greg

You are right. My apologies!

Just for that I will give you the first 10 points in our ping pong match.
I'm playing tomorrow for the first time in over a year! And I'll finally be able to use the paddle I got for Christmas like 3 years ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom