• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT4| Fingers Crossed for a Homicide-Free July

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't understand the game, but what did he do to your town?

First, he didn't know who I was, because my character isn't named Larry, but that didn't stop him from hurling racial slurs everywhere. He fucked up my rare flowers, dug holes, and now he won't leave.

SNES was a better guest

Narag

Animal Crossing vandalism stories are quickly going to become one of those things I like to read about rather than play. Sort of like X-Com after action reports and EVE backstabbing!

Greg

First, he didn't know who I was, because my character isn't named Larry, but that didn't stop him from hurling racial slurs everywhere. He fucked up my rare flowers, dug holes, and now he won't leave.

SNES was a better guest
:jnc

I would be an awesome guest. I'd leave presents and money.

ChanHuk

Banned
Also, fuck you Larry, I'm better than snes in every way possible.

FOR ONE I DON'T SIT IN MY MOM'S BASEMENT AND FAP AWAY TO PEACH YOU INSULAR DEGENERATE SWINE!!!11

Spades

how do i make any money in animal crossing? I've been selling peaches and shells like a dumb poor

Get to the beach and fish for sharks and catch beetles. You should be able to make 200-300k in a single trip.

That and invest in turnips each week and re-sell when they're high.

JABEE

SNES was a better guest
You can kick Chan's ass out at anytime. Just hit start and disconnect.

He should have to take a breathalyzer test before entering someone's town.

JABEE

Get to the beach and fish for sharks and catch beetles. You should be able to make 200-300k in a single trip.

That and invest in turnips each week and re-sell when they're high.
Beetles are where the money is. I feel like a drug lord coming back from Colombia with a fresh crop.

I cut down the trees on my island and picked all the flowers up and sold them. The hard part is killing all the wharf roaches.

Spades

Finally got the QR machine, so here is the Dolphins logo design if anyone wants it:

tumblr_mp5dql9AI81qiv7luo1_400.jpg

Milchjon

So Hernandez is the only one of the three guys that got charged with murder?
So he's even dumber than you'd ever imagine?

Edit:
Anyone ever been to Nova Scotia? Is it worth a trip? Looks amazing...

Nope, but I'd love to go some day. My wife's grandad grew up there and lived there until he moved to Boston so he's got all kinds of amazing stories from back in the day. He said he still remembers when a German u-boat attacked a civilian ship right in the harbor near his house, and the details he can rattle off are insane considering he was 4 at the time.

But yeah, one day I want to make the drive up there. I've never been to the wonderful land of Canadia.

Milchjon

Tell me some more about Shroeder and I'll send you his Hawks jersey in the mail.

I have no clue about him. Read the first article about him like 2 days before the draft.

Edit: But he's German, what more do you need to know? He'll take the league by storm!

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
So Hernandez is the only one of the three guys that got charged with murder?
So he's even dumber than you'd ever imagine?

Edit:

I've been twice. Absolutely amazing place with friendly people everywhere. I just went to visit a buddy so I didn't do much tourist stuff.

I was in Halifax both times right by the water. Obvious thing to say is seafood is cheap as hell. We were ordering plates of mussels for 5 bucks.

rando14

I'll play AC with yall if you have the heart to take pity on a wretched poor :(

FUCK THIS TOM NOOK ASSHOLE, every time i see this bitch i wanna punch him for mortgaging my soul

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom