• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT4| Fingers Crossed for a Homicide-Free July

Status
Not open for further replies.
DgLB1nT.jpg

The Steelers and Dolphins must be so proud.

squicken

I really want to like Blood Dragon, but the choice to make it so damn dark just wasn't a good idea. It's just a series of neon lights and pretty much pitch black everywhere

MechDX

MechDX

So there were rumors that Johnny Football got kicked out of the Manning's passing camp for being hung over, but the official word was that he was sick. Luckily he was well enough to be seen that same night partying back home. smh at this idiot. A&M finally gets a QB and he is a Little Gronkowski

http://deadspin.com/was-johnny-manz...source=deadspin_twitter&utm_medium=socialflow

Ryan Leaf 2.0. Kid is a fucking clown. He is ruining the great QB lineage at A&M!

So there were rumors that Johnny Football got kicked out of the Manning's passing camp for being hung over, but the official word was that he was sick. Luckily he was well enough to be seen that same night partying back home. smh at this idiot. A&M finally gets a QB and he is a Little Gronkowski

http://deadspin.com/was-johnny-manz...source=deadspin_twitter&utm_medium=socialflow

Why you gotta say that last thing? When I'm done reading the Gronk book, I'll send it to you, so you can learn what Gronk really is like.

This never wouldv'e happened in the Shirtless League. But we're full, so tough luck.

ChanHuk

Banned
You'll Be in it ibro. I'm pretty sure either Blackghost, Larry or Chan will succumb to Dutch's whining and crying about leaving the shirtless league.

I added Spades, and he never even asked to be in it, so that's probably available too :)

I will never succumb to a dirty heathen Euro. Murica bitch.

Greg

Of course. No one is disputing that he is awesome. But they do struggle in close games when trailing. It's just reality.
I don't think anyone would argue they lose close games. They meaning the team. With all the QB comparisons, the article tries to pin it on Rodgers though.

When it's his fault they reference games from 2008 to make the point, and when it's not his fault it's 'deal with it because it happens to other QBs too!'

squicken

I don't think anyone would argue they lose close games. They meaning the team. With all the QB comparisons, the article tries to pin it on Rodgers though.

When it's his fault they reference games from 2008 to make the point, and when it's not his fault it's 'deal with it because it happens to other QBs too!'

Every QB gets blamed for the failings of the team. There will always be an outlier, and it could just be Rodgers that will be that guy. I linked the wrong article, which was from last year. This one is from this year

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1685019-where-can-the-green-bay-packers-improve-most-in-2013

Shockingly, in games with Rodgers at quarterback, McCarthy’s Packers are only 5-22 (.185) at comebacks and 9-24 (.273) at overall game-winning drive opportunities. The only active starter with a worse record is Cam Newton (2-14 at comebacks; 2-15 overall).

Believe it or not, Rodgers is 0-18 at fourth-quarter comeback opportunities against teams .500 or better.

Same author but BR warning and all that

Shockingly, in games with Rodgers at quarterback, McCarthy’s Packers are only 5-22 (.185) at comebacks and 9-24 (.273) at overall game-winning drive opportunities. The only active starter with a worse record is Cam Newton (2-14 at comebacks; 2-15 overall).

Believe it or not, Rodgers is 0-18 at fourth-quarter comeback opportunities against teams .500 or better.

lololollllllllll

You'll Be in it ibro. I'm pretty sure either Blackghost, Larry or Chan will succumb to Dutch's whining and crying about leaving the shirtless league.

I added Spades, and he never even asked to be in it, so that's probably available too :)
Ill never leave the shirtless league! But I'll give up my spot for him. I don't mind.
Edit: damn autocorrect

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom