• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT4| Fingers Crossed for a Homicide-Free July

Status
Not open for further replies.

eznark

Banned
Hello fuckers,

I've back, I am being bombarded by my nephew and my little cousins. Being on the computer is my only reprieve!

So bag of dicks for all and what not.

But in actual good news, it's official going to Green Bay on October 20th to watch my Browns shock the world and beat the Packers!

My friend plans to seduce Aaron Rodgers and run away with him.

That wouldn't shock anybody. The Packers are trash.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Look for me at the game guys.

I'll be the black guy.

rip

I was thinking about my favorite Packers moment from last year, just recently.
tatecatch3.jpg
TOUCHDOWN, SEAHAWKS!!

KingGondo

Banned
Hello fuckers,

I've back, I am being bombarded by my nephew and my little cousins. Being on the computer is my only reprieve!

So bag of dicks for all and what not.

But in actual good news, it's official going to Green Bay on October 20th to watch my Browns shock the world and beat the Packers!

My friend plans to seduce Aaron Rodgers and run away with him.
I haven't given up on a Browns-GAF meetup in Cleveland, even if it isn't this year.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
I'm not dead yet you assholes!

I'm just excited this'll be the first time I'm not going to a football game during Movember.

WedgeX

Banned
Just take on the snes persona. We need that in this thread. You will be a member in no time. Just post "you people" 15 times a day until the season starts.

Alas that the :lol no longer exists. It single handedly carried me to full membership.

MechDX

Have an interview tomorrow with Interstate Batteries. Pay isn't great but the hours are awesome and closed on Sundays.

Oh and here is Kave:

Greg

Interview went well. Now back to working minimum wage and serving tables for the next two weeks while anxiously expecting a phone call.
jackpot

Have an interview tomorrow with Interstate Batteries. Pay isn't great but the hours are awesome and closed on Sundays.
good luck!

if things aren't looking good during the interview, just inform them you know 'Greg' and it'll be a wrap

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom