• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread - Who cares who won we got a draft to prepare for!

Status
Not open for further replies.

squicken

No.

Divisions are fine as is.

edit: Or at least they'll be a lot more fine when the Rams move back to LA.

AFC South is a joke. It basically 4 teams the league doesn't care about thrown together. That said that map is not going to work either, for lots of reasons. But I do favor re-alignment

Konka

Banned
Im sure this has been posted before. Maybe even posted in here.
it was like county by county (parishes down here)

football-map-teaser.png

squicken

How the hell was Tampa in the former NFC Central? Dallas, St. Louis or New Orleans were more geographically suited to be in that division.

A big part is TV. For instance, Houston and Dallas need to be in different conferences. If they were both in the NFC, for instance, then there would be a few Sundays every year where parts of the state wouldn't get both games. Same with the two NYC teams.

This map is why I cringe every time someone says something like "Win it for the Carolinas" or "We brought a division to the Carolinas" when talking about the Panthers.

SC is not Panthers nation, especially as you progress further south of the border. You would probably find a lot more Terrible Towels than Panthers flags.

This map is why I cringe every time someone says something like "Win it for the Carolinas" or "We brought a division to the Carolinas" when talking about the Panthers.

SC is not Panthers nation, especially as you progress further south of the border. You would probably find a lot more Terrible Towels than Panthers flags.
I see more Cowboys flags in Charleston than any other team.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member

Does it have something to do with the military? Seems like a lot of soldiers are Steelers fans.

ShaneB

Not full games but here are some good length old Seahawks moments.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4F6Lc2cIN0w

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Oo8YcMUlAY

Yeah, these were the two I saw earlier when I was searching myself. Fun to watch, hence my need for more! lol I guess I'll just eventually watch all the yearbook films since they're online.

=( That moment does have a nice segment on Bo's 30 for 30.

Also, that region map, I always figured Alaska was Seahawk territory. Odd to see be GB and Steelerville and only slightly for Seahawks.

Nah, it's because of all the people that jumped on the bandwagon during the Bradshaw days because there was no Carolina team.

Pretty much.

The Steelers fans in SC are pretty diehard now, but they for the most part jumped onto the bandwagon back in the 70s. Some would even call them the gatas of their day.

You do have some immigration from Western Pa, but I wouldn't say that's the major factor. Northern transplants are a much bigger deal in the Triangle region of NC (Durham-Raleigh-Chapel Hill) where you will find all manner of NFC East fans.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
I meant in the US.
Sorry cat. Canada is absolved because NFL isnt a canadian thing.

I'm still really worried about this whole Bon Jovi/MLSE ownership thing of the Bills.

I still stand by the only way an NFL team could come close to working in Toronto if by some miracle we ever got a team would be by expansion. There's too much of a mix of fans for us to ever cheer for an existing team coming over here.

Konka

Banned
I'm still really worried about this whole Bon Jovi/MLSE ownership thing of the Bills.

I still stand by the only way an NFL team could come close to working in Toronto if by some miracle we ever got a team would be by expansion. There's too much of a mix of fans for us to ever cheer for an existing team coming over here.

Don't worry, you'll be passed over for London.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
Looks like I'm going to need at least 8 more bios, when I opened the prison intake it said at least that many would be transferred in the next time.

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
fox was a joke that game.

you see your qb struggling like that, and you don't take the drivers seat and enforce some adjustments?

lol smh.
What kind of adjustments would those be? Draft an elite pass protecting line during halftime? Get bigger WRs who don't rattle easily?

A lot of this is only bewildered "JUST DO SOMETHING WE'RE LOSING".

Greg

I just played an unhealthy amount of War Thunder in one sitting

I haven't played a game for that long in quite some time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom