• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread - Who cares who won we got a draft to prepare for!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigAT

Sapp is a special kind of stupid.

"I didn't say anything personal about him, I just belittled his career's work and dismissed everything he has ever worked for."

Who would even buy a Titanfall branded console before the first game even comes out? That is nuts, also if they were doing a console they should have announced it with the controller. Given the Lunchbox types time to save their pennies up. Game comes out in 6 weeks.

Hammer24

Banned
"I didn't say anything personal about him, I just belittled his career's work and dismissed everything he has ever worked for."

Only he didn´t. He tried to compare Strahan´s achievements with the other finalists.
I don´t blame him for trying to drum up his former team mates.

MRSA

Banned
cFhlTkf.gif

So MS is supposed going to press charges due to the leaks last night, it was definitely a controlled leak then. They should have just made up there own even if they wanted to get this stuff out.

Appearing on the Dan Patrick Show, Alabama QB AJ McCarron said he is unsure if he will throw at the NFL Combine.
McCarron briefly cited a lack of timing with receivers at the event. After skipping the Senior Bowl and telling reporters he would prove doubters and evaluators wrong, we are somewhat surprised McCarron would not firmly say he will participate in the throwing portion of drills. His evaluation does not place him in the first-round, and his pre-draft process has not changed that.
Via Roto
Smh

Fantomex

Saop is doing his job, hes gonna rub people the wrong way. It's good entertainement when these millionaires get their feelings hurt. I thought it was funny when Sapp got ethered by Brandon Marshall.

squicken

McClain thinks the Texans will take the top rated QB, whoever that ends up being

Next in Russ Lande's series on players that can be the first overall pick (includes more than just QBs)

http://www.sportsonearth.com/article/67254668/nfl-prospect-profile-quarterback-johnny-manziel

When you watch a football game on television, it is usually easy to get an impression as to whether a quarterback has the tools to play in the NFL. With Manziel, however, it takes a lot more time studying film and breaking him down to determine what his NFL future holds. I have spoken with numerous respected NFL scouts about him, and it's an understatement to say that opinions are split. A few have told me they feel he is the best quarterback in the draft, which is high praise indeed. But on the other hand, others have actually said they would not draft him. Needless to say, opinions split that drastically on a player are rare.

The first thing that grabbed my attention is that Manziel definitely has what scouts call a "plus arm," which means he can make every NFL throw with ease.

Vyer

Jesus, I went and looked at gaming side to see what you guys are talking about. The hating in that 100 dollar trade in thread really shows how ridiculous things have become.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom