• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread - Who cares who won we got a draft to prepare for!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm cool with that.

Out with the old Pats fan, in with the new one.

She lives in Cali so if you can make the trip...

Different friend from the "fucked up ass" friend?

Yeah she's just a co-worker, not really a close friend or anything, this other friend I've known her for almost 10 years and we're close, we even share the same b-day so we celebrate it together.

Text her back that she is officially damaged goods and she should settle for any man that will take her.

Yes, even Gata.

You said man though...not boy.

She lives in Cali so if you can make the trip...

Yeah she's just a co-worker, not really a close friend or anything, this other friend I've known her for almost 10 years and we're close, we even share the same b-day so we celebrate it together.

You said man though...not boy.
Im man as fuck

AVDmdJz.png

If you look at the console on the left and the one on the right they are clearly different. lol

Tamanon

Banned
Also, we would've already heard about it by now, with Titanfall coming out in a couple months.

Plus....it's pretty ugly.

MechDX

AVDmdJz.png

If you look at the console on the left and the one on the right they are clearly different. lol

Yeah but that guy who posted that pic admitted to a quickly, thrown together shop job but that the units are already made and sitting on pallets ready to ship.

I hope it is real cause I would buy one of the bundles if it is,

MechDX

DeionSanders ✔ @DeionSanders
Follow
@JJWatt is the BEST Defensive player in the NFL. What I saw today against All Pros and Pro Bowlers was a MAN amongst men!!!! Truth

Deion knows Watts up.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Deion knows Watts up.

I love Deion, but he`s wrong on this one.

Suh makes everyone better around him in our front 7. You take him out, like when he was suspended against the Saints two years ago, and our dline puts not pressure at all.

Watt is a solid second place though.

The Detroit Lions were 28th in team sacks, man Suh really did a great job of making everyone else around him better. :kas

Vick did an interview today where he said he would absolutely be a day one starter for some team next year. A few weeks ago he said he would be willing to be a backup, I wonder what changed?

MechDX

The Detroit Lions were 28th in team sacks, man Suh really did a great job of making everyone else around him better. :kas

Vick did an interview today where he said he would absolutely be a day one starter for some team next year. A few weeks ago he said he would be willing to be a backup, I wonder what changed?

Ive read him mentioned as a starter here while BOB grooms a young QB

Ive read him mentioned as a starter here while BOB grooms a young QB

Interesting. He was on pace to have a really good year but like the last 3 years he just cant stay healthy. If you only need a guy for part of the year while the young guy gets up to speed he would be a good choice.

JABEE

I love Deion, but he`s wrong on this one.

Suh makes everyone better around him in our front 7. You take him out, like when he was suspended against the Saints two years ago, and our dline puts not pressure at all.

Watt is a solid second place though.

:kas

This was the best one yet.

I wish had one of these. And that white console. And my basement remodel largely built around it, was almost complete....
343i didn't get one of these as an appreciation gift? Damn. I figured they'd at least toss you guys one to raffle off within or something.

But yeah that white controller is awesome. I wish the PC drivers for the damn thing were coming out soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom