• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread - Who cares who won we got a draft to prepare for!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Konka

Banned
Can't see the face. Withholding final judgement.

49_profile.jpg

MRSA said:
I just bought a Vita for $50

Didn't get shanked?

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
I hope ex didn't get permed. We need his negative ass always roointg on the Packers. He needs to be here when the Roar is Restored in 2014, so my confident Stafford avatar will constantly remind him who is the true king of the North is..

No way Coldplay got permed. He's just a nice Bengals from San Diego who has a fetish of girls with short hair. Nothing wrong with that.

JABEE

I hope ex didn't get permed. We need his negative ass always roointg on the Packers. He needs to be here when the Roar is Restored in 2014, so my confident Stafford avatar will constantly remind him who is the true king of the North.

No way Coldplay got permed. He's just a nice Bengals from San Diego who has a fetish of girls with short hair. Nothing wrong with that.

I hope ez and Bionic are both safe.

ShaneB

I hope ex didn't get permed. We need his negative ass always roointg on the Packers. He needs to be here when the Roar is Restored in 2014, so my confident Stafford avatar will constantly remind him who is the true king of the North is..

Your positivity is infectious, you're quite alright Kas.

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
Seattle won the Super Bowl because they built a dominant defense with $$$ Wilson and his WRs aren't getting. That reminds me, is there a more overrated position in the NFL than WR? When in doubt, let them walk.

Any who, like I said, Avril is underrated as fuck and deserves more money. Their DL is beast and that opens things up for a physical but overrated LB like Smith winning the MVP.
Our DL had a heavy free agent presence this season, but everything else? Draft.

FS Earl Thomas - 1st round
SS Kam Chancellor - 5th round
CB Richard Sherman - 5th round
CB Byron Maxwell - 6th round
CB Walter Thurmond - 4th round
DE/LB Bruce Irvin - 1st round
LB Bobby Wagner - 2nd round
LB Malcom Smith - 7th round
LB K. J. Wright - 4th round
DE Red Bryant - 4th round
DT Brandon Mebane - 3rd round

MRSA

Banned
The OLED on this Vita isn't as awesome as on my iPhone 5S, its too "loud" for me. I prefer the natural look on LCDs maybe.

RBH

“Confidence is increasing in an event of historical proportions,” the National Weather Service said early Tuesday. “Expect significant – crippling – ice totals from Atlanta eastward along the I-20 corridor.”

The new winter storm warning, which was posted at 5:30 a.m. Tuesday, is in effect through Thursday morning.

In the warning, the Weather Service said snow accumulations in the northeast Georgia mountains could reach 9 inches.

Across metro Atlanta, the Weather Service is predicting less than an inch of snow and sleet for Tuesday, but an additional 2 to 4 inches of snow is possible Tuesday night through Wednesday night in addition to a quarter- to a half-inch of ice accumulation.
http://www.ajc.com/news/news/local/only-rain-so-far-but-forecasters-still-predicting-/ndKdT/

iFkf1dWWu8bMe.gif

jakncoke

Banned
Vas and BakedPigeon seem to be the most ban-happy NFL GAFfers.

I still have to laugh at 2 of his bans. Both I believe were 3 month bans. 1) If you seen a pic of vas he is a very white male, said something about whites in a thread. got banned 2) Someone necro'd a thread that was dead for like 2 years. One of vas post had a image shack image that wasnt banned at the time, but i guess because the site was banned down the road you're still responsible for old posts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom