• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread - Who cares who won we got a draft to prepare for!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
So yeah, I can't shit on ATL anymore.

This happened in Raleigh

BgT2R8sCUAAE2E2.jpg

That's Houston EVERY day! Minus the snow.

RBH

This gif only makes sense if you plan on turning on Falcons gaf (which I support, btw).

I'm surprised that you even remembered the context of that gif!

In that case, this is what should happen to anyone who doesn't support the Falcons:

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
That's why we all have 12 gauges in our back windows

There's a shoutout at the 59/610 interchange everyday at about 5:30...

People are definitely packing on I-10W and I-45N at about that time as well...I've seen things man....

Oh and that 10 second rule is dumb for obvious reasons. Stop changing the game!

Syrinx

Classes are cancelled again tomorrow which is pretty sweet but I'm going to brave the snow and shit to walk to the studient union tomorrow since I don't really have any food and shit left here in this dorm. I grew up in Connecticut though I'll be fine. Wish they sold beer though. Then again I could just go to the Circle K at a gas station, that might actually be closer but I need like an actual meal and shit.

I'll never forget being at my grandparents and the PPV glitching out and being free and letting me watch the last 4 minutes of Starcade 98 where Goldy lost.

P.S. I'm glad he KOed Bret Hart. Pompous cunt.

tell us how it is breh.
It doesn't come out until Friday but will do.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
Buckethead and I are living clean lives in prison. I am an innocent man.

Bah, I'm sure you two will end up caught with something. Even if means someone else plants it. ;)

Though it is funny how the only guys from the first two groups not caught so far are you, Bucket, Doom, Spindasher, and Coldplay.

Bah, I'm sure you two will end up caught with something. Even if means someone else plants it. ;)

Though it is funny how the only guys from the first two groups not caught so far are you, Bucket, Doom, Spindasher, and Coldplay.

Send me in Coach, I'll plant evidence
and then Gata can snitch on them

that last game wasn't Capers' fault, biiiiiiitch!

yes it was. the friday before the game micha hyde was practicing catching with the ball machine and capers went up to him and said "HYDE! What'd i tell you last week boy! you ain't NEVA gettin' a chance to catch a ball during the game! now you git in that lockerroom or i said i said i'll give you something to catch!"

Greg

yes it was. the friday before the game micha hyde was practicing catching with the ball machine and capers went up to him and said "HYDE! What'd i tell you last week boy! you ain't NEVA gettin' a chance to catch a ball during the game! now you git in that lockerroom or i said i said i'll give you something to catch!"
actually laughed out loud at that one

Greg

Funny how one anonymous tip led to 7 people getting busted. Though only DM avoided solitary despite being the first one caught AND being one tile away from escaping.
:jnc

I missed when you first posted it - just read the update now

I vote A-B-C if the vote is still going

lol at French making fun of packers defense. That's like making fun of the disabled or mentally challenged.

Anything that can take the sting out of your 2nd consecutive choke job in the big game.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
:jnc

I missed when you first posted it - just read the update now

I vote A-B-C if the vote is still going

You were caught by snitch collateral damage. AND you end up in Kave's old cell! Must be one hell of a stench, no wonder you couldn't sleep in that last screenshot.

lol

Well since I have a PS4 and not an Xbone or PC, it's Infamous by default, but I think Titanfall looks awesome. Hope it makes its way to Playstation sometime too.

I'd rather have Weeden as my QB than play Tintinfall.

All those mech games were lame when Live first started not even the call of duty guys can make them interesting

I'd rather have Weeden as my QB than play Tintinfall.

All those mech games were lame when Live first started not even the call of duty guys can make them interesting

It's not really a mech game though. It's a FPS where sometimes you play as a robot with the same gameplay but a different overlay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom