• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread - Who cares who won we got a draft to prepare for!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MRSA

Banned
I got a written verbal warning at work today. How the fuck does that work? I'm putting in my two weeks.

It'll say;

I'm out, enjoy a bag of dicks you degenerate imbeciles.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
I got a written verbal warning at work today. How the fuck does that work? I'm putting in my two weeks.

It'll say;

I'm out, enjoy a bag of dicks you degenerate imbeciles.

That may affect your future job prospects. Just say "I'm a Bucs fan and have been traumatized for years, please forgive me for my ineptitude."

They'll understand.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
So is this true that Suh is represented by Roc Nation now.

It is, but it doesn't mean much in terms of his negotiations with the Lions. He is signing with Roc Nation because he wants more advertising like he had in the Megatron Nike commercial or how he was one of the spokesman for Subway before ridiculous accusations of his "dirty play" were made post Thanksgiving 2011, where Packer offensive lineman were told my coaches to try to intentionally untie Suhs' showlaces, thus trying to injure him.

DMczaf

New group of inmates show up, later that day the cell block is searched. Hmmm...

tumblr_mxxybkbCv01shmbv1o1_500.jpg

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
Of course, this could all be a misdirection play by DM. Considering the slap on the wrist he got in comparison, the only thing he really lost was 1 dinner. Everyone else was stuck in lockdown/solitary for over 19 hours as well as getting their contraband confiscated. DM even got to keep his cell assignment! Would he be clever enough to rat himself out only to cause the rest of the cell block to get searched, yet stay out of suspicion since he was also "caught" and therefore couldn't be the snitch?

DMczaf

Of course, this could all be a misdirection play by DM. Considering the slap on the wrist he got in comparison, the only thing he really lost was 1 dinner. Everyone else was stuck in lockdown/solitary for over 19 hours as well as getting their contraband confiscated. DM even got to keep his cell assignment! Would he be clever enough to rat himself out only to cause the rest of the cell block to get searched, yet stay out of suspicion since he was also "caught" and therefore couldn't be the snitch?

Shut the fuck up, Donny!

jakncoke

Banned
Sports makes me such a miserable bastard. If I looked at the list of people I disliked or straight up hated, I bet it'd be over 70% of that list.

Jerry Angelo rates ever QB in 2013

Brady way too high this year, but some interesting ones:

Code:
Eli Manning	
He showed this year, as he did when he lost Plaxico Burris, he’s only as good as the sum of the parts around him. He lost his confidence and poise this year. A veteran quarterback with his pedigree, that should not have happened regardless of injuries, etc.

Code:
Ryan Tannehill	
He’s an athlete who is trying to develop into a QB. His arm is good, but his accuracy is questionable. He isn’t comfortable from within the pocket. Led the league in sacks, something isn’t right, given he’s an athletic QB. Protection is one thing, ‘feel’ is another. When things aren’t going well, he can’t pull himself or his team out of it. Those aren’t good signs for a signal caller.

Code:
Jay Cutler	
Has all the physical tools, but inconsistent in the clutch. Mostly due to a lack of poise. He’s not comfortable reading defenses and consequently locks onto a favorite or pre-determined target, that may or may not be the right choice. The less he’s asked to see the better he is. A better half field general, than a full field one.

Kas will love this one:

Code:
Matt Stafford	
Stafford, in my eyes, not only did not win games for the Lions this year, but also LOST them for his team.  Carelessness with the ball, inaccurate throws, and poor mechanics will prevent him from ever turning into an elite QB.  Calvin Johnson masks a lot of his faults.

Since a ton of media just came out for both of them today, what is NFLgaf looking forward to more. Titanfall, or Infamous: Second Son?

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=768155

Wtf at this thread.

Titanfall by a mile. That game looks so much fun plus I am more of a mp gamer now. I am going to try and hold out for infamous SS for free from PS+. The first 2 were good games but they are not OMG day one type games, plus at some point Sony will give out real games with + and I figure that will be one of them.

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
Denying that you're European is the most European thing you've ever done. Already hating on the EU.

You're changing and you don't even know it yet.

Clean, when you're not mentioning the performance enhancing drugs that is.

I'll show you. I'm going go drink some Budweiser right now.

I mean, not that watered down American Bud, but the stuff from Czec....OH GOD WHAT IS HAPPENING

Lords of Shadow 2 is getting nuked by reviewers so far. 4 from EDGE, 6 from GI. Pretty disappointing for me, I was really looking forward to it.

Still buying it. Reviews mean nothing to me for a game I really want and I really want Lords of Shadow 2. Already have the PC version paid for. Just waiting for it to unlock.

Snowmageddon 2014 is in full effect. Office closed today so freebie day of relaxation.

Sort of wish I could stay, tbh. I've been looking into it, it's going to be damn near impossible, given how the EU looks to be shifting toward a stronger immigrant policy.

Really? Same way the other way around really Euro's can't get into the US for shit, but I thought it wasn't that difficult for Americans to move here. Is it different per country?

What is the thing you like so much that you Wanna stay?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom