• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread - Who cares who won we got a draft to prepare for!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dionysus

Yaldog
3DS hardware and OS is shameful compared to Vita.

Vita library is shameful compared to 3DS.

Which would you rather have?

That about sums up the state of the handheld industry.

I do think the Vita's library is underrated though, especially if you use it for indie games. There are quite a few gems out there at this point, it just doesn't really compare to the 3DS. Overall I prefer the 3DS because it has more games that I would consider top-tier but I'm happy with both.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou

Honestly just couldn't disagree more.

But this is a whynothaveboth.jpg argument. They definitely cater to different interests and audiences so I'm glad I have both now. I'm definitely glad I bought a Vita first though.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Seriously the system with the best lineup of games so far in 2014 has been the Vita. Between OlliOlli, Danganronpa, TxK and Toukiden its been a great year so far. TxK is fucking amazing.

who needs a library of games when you only need 1?
One day I am going to buy HSG and play it with you. I loved the second PSP one. Truthfully we both know the Vita really needs a new Hot Shots Tennis, though. Get a Grip is the best tennis game ever released, period.

Greg

One day I am going to buy HSG and play it with you. I loved the second PSP one. Truthfully we both know the Vita really needs a new Hot Shots Tennis, though. Get a Grip is the best tennis game ever released, period.
Do it! And I finally played Hot Shots Tennis after your recommendation and loved it!

I've played all the golf games, and this has been my favorite. Others had more courses, but these are better.

Syrinx

Seriously the system with the best lineup of games so far in 2014 has been the Vita. Between OlliOlli, Danganronpa, TxK and Toukiden its been a great year so far. TxK is fucking amazing.

I bought Danganronpa yesterday but I may not have it for a while due to the weather.

Lol my buddy worked at a Papa Johns (the same store I was going to be made manager of) aside from getting all the weed and free pizzas I could have wanted from there, I used to get pepperoni, and other meat toppings and giant cans of pineapple and free 2 liters of soda all the time because everything there was a mess and nobody cared.

dionysus

Yaldog
Honestly just couldn't disagree more.

But this is a whynothaveboth.jpg argument. They definitely cater to different interests and audiences so I'm glad I have both now. I'm definitely glad I bought a Vita first though.

I have both and I do use my vita on occasion but the 3DS gets used a lot more and I actually have a backlog of games I'd like to play.

I have no problem recommending the vita but its potential is unfulfilled at the moment. Vita has had some nice releases recently but I am too addicted to Fire Emblem right now, and after that will come Pokemon.

Do it! And I finally played Hot Shots Tennis after your recommendation and loved it!

I've played all the golf games, and this has been my favorite. Others had more courses, but these are better.
I forgot I recommended that to you, haha. That is strong praise for HSG on Vita... I wonder if they'll do another one?

I have both and I do use my vita on occasion but the 3DS gets used a lot more and I actually have a backlog of games I'd like to play.

I have no problem recommending the vita but its potential is unfulfilled at the moment. Vita has had some nice releases recently but I am too addicted to Fire Emblem right now, and after that will come Pokemon.
Good man.

Oh it's one of those weirdo games

image.php

I know two other people said it, but it's worthy saying it a third time.

squicken

http://subscribers.footballguys.com/podcast/getep.mp3?epid=2257

LZ on the On the Couch podcast. Some Manziel talk on there, but I thought the most interesting stuff was on the offensive line talk

-Thinks Greg Robinson and Clowney are clearly the two elite players in the draft

-Robinson has a little Walter Jones to him. Most powerful run blocker in last 10 years of draft prospects

-Thinks Texans will draft Clowney but Manziel is small possibility. Manziel issues are with maturity, not character. Chases girls, likes the lights, parties. That's different from bad character. Will be up to BoB to figure out if he wants to try and coach Manziel or go with elite potential of Clowney

-Clowney's effort issues are overblown. Dominant on tape. All pass rushers take plays off. Clowney impacted game when he was. Teams double teamed and chipped him. Ran away from him.

-Jake Matthews is very refined but doesn't think he'll get much better. Can play LT but he thinks he'll end up as a OG or C

-General offensive line talk. Talking with his dad, the thing his dad realized coming from college to pros is that the most important thing for linemen is functional strength. Can get by with bad feet if they are strong enough (Max Starks)

-Can have all the technique and great mirroring and feet, but if they aren't strong enough they can't play

-Can't remember his name, but best center prospect is guy from Colorado State

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom