• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread - Who cares who won we got a draft to prepare for!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Milchjon

News said something about "the sixth winter storm of the season in the US".

Fuckin hell, we got a light dusting of snow twice this winter. So jealous.

MechDX

Bgb-TCRCAAA3pz9.jpg

itshappening.gif !!

Tom Penny

Until you have to drive in it. If it's not cancelling school/work then it's just another hassle I'd rather not have to deal with.

Driving in the snow is fun if there aren't a bunch of idiots on the road trying to get slick but then you can just laugh at them when they wind up in a ditch later.

jakncoke

Banned
Driving in the snow is fun if there aren't a bunch of idiots on the road trying to get slick but then you can just laugh at them when they wind up in a ditch later.

Getting passed by some jackass only to find him in the ditch 10 miles later is the greatest feeling in the world

Had a kickass workout in the morning, played soccer for 3 hours after that (I decided that I'm the new Bale) and then lunched with a burger.

Today is a good day.
You were the new Bale until you had that burger...

Now you're the new Ronaldo.

I shouldn't be up this soon, but good morning!
I know man, I need so much more sleep. Thank goodness for coffee. Black as Dutch's soul, of course.

I GOT IN THE TITANFALL BETA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Nice! You'll have to post some impressions.

Tom Penny

Random question. Does anyone know how to make part a song MP3 or whatever your cell phone voicemail greeting? I'm assuming there is a way better than playing the song and holding your phone up to the speaker 0_0

dionysus

Yaldog
I got Wyoming. I'm ok with this because my perfect place to live would be outside a small town in Colorado. Someplace like Silverton.

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
Holy shit that test is created by Satan

What State Do You Actually Belong In? said:
You got: New Mexico

You like to take things slow and easy. You’re a person that doesn’t let stress get to you, someone who tends to focus on the more creative aspects of life rather than the nitty gritty. What’s the point in stressing out, anyway? Everything will take care of itself. Also, chances are high that you watch “Breaking Bad.”

jakncoke

Banned
Always nice to see people that were cunts in HS that thought they were better than you fall from their pedestals especially Zippo family pedestal. lol 26 bags of heroin. But then again I guess already won by knowing I'll never have a woman tell me I can put it in when its already been in, lol mircopenis. Maybe thats why LunchSimplesAltBox tries to compensate so much.

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
Always nice to see people that were cunts in HS that thought they were better than you fall from their pedestals especially Zippo family pedestal. lol 26 bags of heroin. But then again I guess already won by knowing I'll never have a woman tell me I can put it in when its already been in, lol mircopenis. Maybe thats why LunchSimplesAltBox tries to compensate so much.

It's too early to be this drunk

jakncoke

Banned
You got: New Jersey

Don’t be disappointed. You’re a person who may be the butt of jokes, but you know the truth: you RUN THIS SHOW. You’re a person that doesn’t take crap from anyone, someone who is often in charge, someone who is extremely loyal to friends and even kinder to enemies. You always get the upper hand. Even if you might smell a little bit.

Fuck this shit.

It's too early to be this drunk

You people are my lj audience ;)

Greg

Don’t be disappointed. You’re a person who may be the butt of jokes, but you know the truth: you RUN THIS SHOW. You’re a person that doesn’t take crap from anyone, someone who is often in charge, someone who is extremely loyal to friends and even kinder to enemies. You always get the upper hand. Even if you might smell a little bit.

Fuck this shit.
hahahaha

Draxal

Fuck this shit.

You people are my lj audience ;)

Well, you could be from Alpine or Madison instead of Camden or Newark.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom