• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread - Who cares who won we got a draft to prepare for!

Status
Not open for further replies.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
I think Kevtones was more of a CFB guy than NFL guy, but he has posted plenty of times in NFL threads in the past. He had a Freeman avatar for a while, but I think it's more for the Taco Bell aspect. Oregon fan I believe.

Guys, I think I should post in the Incognito thread.

What could possibly go wrong?

Owzyq.gif

when did you get that new tag?

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
He must have gotten it earlier today. The Josh Freeman tag is finally obsolete.

Until the Bucs resign him in a few years anyway!

jakncoke

Banned
Ellen Page being gay is not shocking, what is shocking that the terrible state of California is letting a drug abuser have a concealed gun license. I cant wait to see on the news "illegal immigrant from cambodia shoots at pink spiders with christina aguilera faces while high on stolen medicine from the hospital that employed him out of pity"

jakncoke

Banned
I would play the hell of of a game where you're riding a grizzly with abe mowing down confederate soldiers with an assault rifle

Man, the Lions cap situation is so fucked. I'm glad Delmas got cut, all he does is miss tackles and throw late hits that get him injured; and while I liked Nate Burleson he just wasn't productive over the last two years. Cutting both saved 11m in cap space but we apparently are like 2mil under the (assumed) cap now.

You can't win with the vast majority of your cash tied up in three players. Megaton is nearing 30, Stafford requires training wheels (ie an endless amount of offensive weapons for him to overthrow), and while Suh is great I don't like paying him a boatload of money. I'm quite excited for 2014, I think we'll be good, but probably not good enough to truly turn this ship around before it's too late. Megatron is going to waste his career here, shit is depressing bros...

jakncoke

Banned
Man, the Lions cap situation is so fucked. I'm glad Delmas got cut, all he does is miss tackles and throw late hits that get him injured; and while I liked Nate Burleson he just wasn't productive over the last two years. Cutting both saved 11m in cap space but we apparently are like 2mil under the (assumed) cap now.

You can't win with the vast majority of your cash tied up in three players. Megaton is nearing 30, Stafford requires training wheels (ie an endless amount of offensive weapons for him to overthrow), and while Suh is great I don't like paying him a boatload of money. I'm quite excited for 2014, I think we'll be good, but probably not good enough to truly turn this ship around before it's too late. Megatron is going to waste his career here, shit is depressing bros...

:kas going to go in deep with this one while listening to zelda music

BigAT

Lions don't need to have a lot of cap space because free agents are so excited to play in Detroit they are willing to accept much cheaper contracts.

:kas

cashman

Banned
All of a sudden I'm addicted to twerking vines. Especially the twerking in a car ones. Miley Cyrus doesn't have the ass for twerking but at least she brought more attention to so more white girls(with ass which is my weakness) can do it.
Even though I seen plenty white girls twerk before she mad it big.

I'm not necessarily complaining, but man is that a stupid "dance"

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Ok, so I load up Steam last night to play some TF2 and Civ 5, and I see that I have The Witcher 1 and The Witcher 2, ready to go and ready to install.

Did anyone here gift them to me? My siblings and cousins swear it wasn't them, and my birthday isn't until May.

Really appreciate whoever did that for me because I've been dying to try out both Witchers, so thanks to whoever gifted them to me. I have a DMC4 key I've been trying to give away but not exactly sure how to. Also some other keys if anyone is interested.

And for the record I vehemently disagree with PD's post but he's a LionsGAF brother so I'll just keep it at that.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Ok, so I load up Steam last night to play some TF2 and Civ 5, and I see that I have The Witcher 1 and The Witcher 2, ready to go and ready to install.

Did anyone here gift them to me? My siblings and cousins swear it wasn't them, and my birthday isn't until May.

Really appreciate whoever did that for me because I've been dying to try out both Witchers, so thanks to whoever gifted them to me. I have a DMC4 key I've been trying to give away but not exactly sure how to. Also some other keys if anyone is interested.

And for the record I vehemently disagree with PD's post but he's a LionsGAF brother so I'll just keep it at that.

Last I heard both games were selling for like 6 bucks on Steam, so I'm sure someone said "enjoy Kas, it'll help ease the pain of finding all those stats"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom