• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread - Who cares who won we got a draft to prepare for!

Status
Not open for further replies.

eznark

Banned
Can't believe stupid fucking gator's birthday buried the greatest game development news of the last decade.

You fucking people.

MechDX

BfUgXfzIcAExKIs.jpg

Aaron trying to steal a trophy form this poor old man.

Nameless

Fuckin Bill Simmons. Bring Kaep on the podcast to talk about the god damn Pats and keep dwelling on our soul crushing losses the past three years. Why would I want to listen to this? Kaep shoulda Steve Everett'd that jack off and gotten the fuck outta there.

MechDX

Nick Mathews ‏@Nick_Mathews 2h
Joe Theismann tells @getnickwright that #Texans should NOT draft a QB at 1 overall and that Case Keenum could be the guy in Houston

Leg injuries can cause concussions?

jakncoke

Banned
Leg injuries can cause concussions?

With how bad his broke, it could of snapped off and hit him in the head

edit; lol ari banned again on gaming side. only a matter of time before he's :snes'd and a poor permanently banned soul sitting in irc with an alt account or 2

Dragon

Banned
Why do you hate Edelman?

Edelman's fine really but I don't want any part of Britt or Hernandez. Bringing a Hall of Fame receiver like Randy Moss back from the dead is one thing, bringing a murderer back is a no no and Kenny Britt is just a mess.

Guys I have a fake ass update, I think I was able to get a good creep shot of her ass but I don't know if it really captures how fake it looks. I'll upload it during my break or lunch.

With how bad his broke, it could of snapped off and hit him in the head

edit; lol ari banned again on gaming side. only a matter of time before he's :snes'd and a poor permanently banned soul sitting in irc with an alt account or 2

I saw him arguing about Cboat on the gaming side and knew he would be banned soon.

jakncoke

Banned
Texans should start Case. To see how long his losing stream can go.

Man Houston qbs are like cursed in the nfl

David Klinger 4-20 career record
David Ware less starts than his draft position number. aka drafted 7th, had 6 starts was 3-3
Case 0-8 so far
Corn on the Kolb

Guys I have a fake ass update, I think I was able to get a good creep shot of her ass but I don't know if it really captures how fake it looks. I'll upload it during my break or lunch.

Stephen-Colbert-Popcorn.gif

Oh yay report from the Martin/Incognito story includes texts about drugs that might Implicate Pouncey, because our oline wasn't complete shit already now they are dragging down the once solid piece we had in place. That's my Dolphins.

Oh hey it's yankeehater! How are you doing bro? What'd you think of Halo 2/3 anniversary editions?!

We will see if it is real, but I would pay $60 for H2 with intact mp. I loved Halo 3 but I can just play that on my 360, so I am not really excited for that.

Happy birthday, gata! Enjoy it, my friend.

Also, MIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIILLLLLLLLLLLLLCHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! Finally a relief from fake German Pats fans!

I hope LA gets a team, but not at the expense of St. Louis. Take the Jags. St. Louis is a real city. Jacksonville is a collection of cardboard box shantytowns, methlabs, and Pollo Tropicals.

jbug617

Banned
Kraft wants Edelman back.

@BenVolin: Robert Kraft on Julian Edelman: "I definitely want him back." He's more important to bring back than Talib, IMO

Still wants Talib

@BenVolin: Robert Kraft, do you want Talib back? "Very much so. Look at what happened in the Denver game when he went down."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom